Big W Retail Stores

Big W Retail Stores (page 3 of 9)

Judith

JudithSydney Surrounds, NSW

This product is extremely poor quality

I purchased brilliant basics boys undershorts and after wearing a pair for one day they had holes on both sides from pulling them up and there was a tear in the crotch. This product is of such poor quality and if I had not paid money for it, it would almost be comical. I like many other people, am really fed up with getting such inferior products!

ChiChi

ChiChiSydney, NSW

Wonderful management, questionable employees.

Wonderful management, questionable employees. Management was super nice to me however they are treating their minority employees with cotton gloves even though these employees are unhappy to be at work bullying not their kind but other minority customers all over the place to not try on jumpers on top of shirts...

ferzana olime

ferzana olimeSydney, NSW

worse customer service

Big W winston hills, worse ever, very rude staff and not helpful at all, every time i visit i get rude staff and not helpful and never find any stock

sharnah j.

sharnah j.Perth, WA

Love Big W

I love shopping at Big W. They always have amazing products for the best prices. I always get clothes, shoes, sheets, towels, books, electronics, pet items an so much more from here.

Alison McEachran

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Awsome

Store well thought out easy to find products happy staff only thing was service ladies although polite very slow but managed to get through with everything I needed. Big w is always cheap and best quality couldn't be more happy

Me QLD

Me QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Returns service is flawless. I bought an item from BIG W that stopped working within a few weeks. Customer service were really good with sorting out a resolution.This is not the first time they have sorted out my returns. Gives me peace of mind knowing that when I buy products from there they do have a good post sales support which I cannot say for other stores I have experienced.
Only con would be the aircon is sometimes way to warm and I feel uncomfortable but that maybe just me lol.

Michael D.

Michael D.Perth, WA

Love shopping here

Big W has a great range of products, especially clothing, footwear and electronics. The prices are always great & I generally receive very good customer service too. I recommend them highly.

Terrible customer service and no social distancing followed

I got some electrical items and at the check out needed some help regarding an adapter they wanted me to pay for the other items and for me to go again and find the right item I came and paid and after walking out few metres from store I was stopped as for some unknown error the beeper went off after the cash registers exit
The there was no social distancing policy as they checked my big w Bag
I returned all item including the adapter for their attitude and terrible customer service

Party section

We were just trying to get a balloon and get it filled. We had to wait for a very long time three staff asked us if we are being served, then said someone was coming and continued doing their own thing. A person finally came. Turns out they didn’t even have helium! Poor service.

Oddie

Oddie

Staff actually care and go out of their way to assist. Thank you.

Purchased an item that was from confusion, I was allowed to get the right product which Emma from Laybuy and her manager fixed my underlying issue.
I also had to chase up a receipt I lost to be able to get my bonus from Breville. Staff were friendly and made me laugh as we chatted.
I have not slept more than 2 hrs a night for around 7 days now so Big W's empathy towards anything I have raised concerns abt have always netted positive results.
The staff at Karingal really do go above and beyond what many other retailers do not.

Once again, thank you for helping me with my health issues.

Angie33

Angie33Hobart, TAS

Friendly staff

Visited the Big W ROSNY Tasmania store today & found the staff very friendly & helpful given the current Covid-19 crises. The store was clean & tidy & plenty of stock on the shelf.

The Johnson's

The Johnson'sPerth, WA

Poorly trained staff

On two separate occasions have struggled with staff thinking they are the police over corona virus concerns.
We are all aware of the seriousness but to be berated in public a few weeks ago and treated like garbage today unsure how to work out entering and leaving , I will never spend my money here again.
Sadly only the multiple stealing groups will keep the shop going.

Hiedi here.

Hiedi here.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had exactly what I wanted

After shopping at other department stores and not finding what I wanted I headed to Big W.
I found the quilt, quilt cover, pillows, sheet set and cushions that I pictured and have had the best sleep.

captain  j

captain jPeel, WA

Abused by security guard

Pretty good

Overall BigW is a pretty good store but they seem to never have stock of nearly all the things I need most of the time.. whether it's in season or not I just don't have any luck with any of the stores or online.. But still somewhere I like to shop..

Poi83

Poi83Mid North Coast, NSW

Be wary using reusable bag!

Accused of theft using reusable bag, condition of entry is bag search, I was interrupted whilst still shopping! Reduced me to tears haven't been back since, happened in August 2019

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Everything you need in a shop!

Big W is a great store,it has everything from clothes to food to housewares and electronics.They have a great laybuy system and customer service is always very good.The prices are very affordable,I find they’re cheaper than Target but more than Kmart;the quality at Big W is very good though.

Irena S.

Irena S.Central Queensland, QLD

Happy

Found the Big W Mackay store to have friendly and helpful staff. Let me know where to find the items Im looking for and generally have a clean tidy store.

Palmerston

PalmerstonNorthern Territory

Click & Collect

Ordered online
However when I arrived there was delay in service (at the service desk) even though I was the only customer.
Then it turned out the (pool) item was out of stock. I then had to wait for a lengthy period whilst various staff organised a refund.
The worst bit was the extremely rude & helpful attitude of the staff.

Sam H

Sam HSydney, NSW

Great product and customer service

I purchased a Diamond Back mountain bike for my son, it’s a great looking bike as well as very sturdy he is absolutely wrapped with it! Will be buying my daughter one for her birthday. Campbelltown store staff were amazing