Big W

Big W (page 2 of 50)

Retail Stores, Online Store

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rv toillet addative

Product has been diluted so much that it is practically useless as it is poured into top tankk and diluted again waste of time for caravanner camping shop has undiluted products a bit more expensive but will last

Store Locationburleigh

Linda

Linda

Very limited selection of different coloured/sizes in men's polo shirts

Mary Brown

Mary BrownWanniassa 2903, ACT

I just visited Big W in Tuggeranong ACT Toy Dept (Sun afternoon 3/11 ) and would like to compliment the well mannered and helpful young man who assisted me. He went out of his way to help me and answer my questions. I was very impressed.

Store LocationBig W Tuggeranong ACT

Customer service

Today my friend & I had the Grafton's store duty manager Michael Green & an off duty manager Robbie Third help us with a large awkward item into our car. Michael pulled it apart & passed it down off the back dock to us. His friendly help was greatly appreciated. Big tick & a big thank you to Grafton Big W.

Store LocationGrafton NSW

Kelly P.

Kelly P.

Not impressed with Big W quality over last few years

Standards have slipped at Big W over last few tears, for instance, recently bought an Icon Garden Portable Hose Reel, had positive reviews. Pieces missing from box, and doesn't state need to buy extra hose to connect from reel to tap before you can even connect your own garden hose. Not worth the cost or effort to travel back to store. Useless piece of BigW crap went straight into bin, where it belongs! Will not shop there anymore, had enough of unreliable and inconsistent quality of products. Don't even get me started on customer service (or lack thereof)

Store LocationBundaberg Big W

peter young

peter youngMurray Region, NSW

its wonderful

i brought a 65 inch television and is a smart tv have no problems with it clear picture and sound and its great to watch the grandkids love watching dvd on it

Store LocationLavington centro in albury

Rochelle

RochelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Customer Service - Online team

Alicia B

Alicia B

Quick and easy

Fastest click and collect I have ever delt with. Customer service was great and ordering online is easy. I would highly recommend using this company if you want a something quickly.

Store LocationBig w Penrith

Sharri

SharriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service Maroochydore Big w

Thank you Ashlee and staff for going beyond to find a mat I really wanted and had sold out in local stores.
This is great customer service, I thought I had missed out but you guys went to next level and tracked it down for me

Store LocationMaroochydore

No service checkouts. Self serve is not service

Tuggeranong store.
No service checkouts open at all. Apparently a new policy.
Appalling- self service is not service.
There is no discounts for self service - this practice is doing people particularly young people out of jobs.
Consequently I left my shopping and walked out.

Store LocationTuggeranong

Security

the security guard harrased me and my friend. We were trying to find a plain red shirt, because my friend wanted to create a halloween outfit. We ended up coming into the store twice trying to find a red shirt. And asked to see the products we have bought at other stores, and he was like to us "you where already here." and we were like we know. And he was like why? And we told him it's our private information, and he kept asking us why, are you back here? And stuff, like it's a public store, can we not got into it?

Balloons balloons balloons

Hi all. Highly recommend Big W party shop for balloons. They have a great assortment at reasonable prices. The ones I got last Saturday From Eastgardens are still sparking joy a week later!

Store LocationEastgardens

Cruiser

CruiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garden section Nambour Big W

I would like to congratulate Big W Nambour on the refurbishment of the garden section.
A very good assortment o f plants and well presented. The department head is a credit to the garden section. Keep up the good work .

Store LocationNambour

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely awful

Ordered a product online. It was instantly paid for. Contacted later in day to say despite exhaustive search they couldnt find stock. Even though online listing showed stock available. Was told my money was refunded. Drove to the next BigW and purchased the item for cash. Checked bank statement next day to see original payment was made, then refunded, then taken out of my account again. Spoke to six staff over the course of a week. Still havent been refunded. Staff are rude and completely ignore customer enquires. Absolutely terrible service. Will never shop there again

Roleen

RoleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big W Collonades (SA)

I don’t normally write reviews but I am making an exception this time. Big W in Collonades SA deserves a 5 star. The staff are always helpful. Even honoured an expired promo price for an item since we didn’t know it had already finished when we went in store. Also on another occassion they were happy to exchange an item we got by mistake and had already opened. Customer service is excellent in this store. Highly recommended.

Store LocationCollonades Shopping Centre

Great Service

A BIG thank you to the staff of Big W Rouse Hill in the service department. The staff were so helpful and efficient I couldn't have been more impressed. And a general thank you to Big W for keeping their check-out operators, this keeps school kids and mothers wanting part time work in employment. It's of great social benefit to the community. In my opinion this puts Big W streets ahead of Target who no longer employ checkout operators at Rouse Hill.
Employing local kids connects the store to the community which in turn has a long term benefit to Big W - so WELL DONE.

Store LocationRouse Hill

Ros

RosCentral West, NSW

Service

Not only do we have to buy a plastic bag but now we have to serve ourselves. Then wait around to have the item removed from plastic container. Lost us!

Store LocationMudgee

Cassandra

CassandraNortheast, VIC

Why have items online then say can't deliver to particular postcode!!!!!!!

Tried online shopping with them. Filled my basket with simple items like kids swimwear and towels, girls underwear etc. Was informed via checkout that most items couldn't be delivered to my postcode. What a joke. Why advertise these items online, then let customers place them in a cart but then deny delivery of product. What's the point of online shopping. Very frustrating thinking you've done a shop and be denied last minute when you go to edit your cart. Going elsewhere!!!!!

Sandy71

Sandy71Sydney Surrounds, NSW

NO SERVICE

Found item online said it was available at Wetherill Park Big W. Rang store to check was put on hold to find someone from the dept. The call kept going back and was simply put on hold again.Finally someone picked up the phone and simply hung up. Phone back immediately and no one answered the main phone. Well no wonder they are closing stores they have lost me forever.

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Service

Big W have consistently delivered my books faster than any other company I have used. And their prices for books and shipping are amazing. I had one damaged book arrive, a new one arrived as soon as I returned the damaged one, so overall I am very impressed.

Ash H.

Ash H.asked

Hi
a while ago I put a layby on for Christmas and because I haven't finished Christmas shopping Ive lost the original docket I have the one saying I have put money on it.
So my question is, is there a way to find out what I have put on my layby?

Dave
Dave

Big W is probably best to answer this . Call into the store at lay-bys as they should have a record of the lay-by and the amount owing and due date. Did they take your particulars when you put away the purchase? For me I like using Afterpay as its 4 payments over 8 weeks. The receipt you have should have a lay by / order number I think. Even give your store a call. Hope there is help amongst that info. Its only what I would do in this case.

shirleyray
shirleyray

Big W will have a record of your lay-by. I lost my receipt once and they found me by my name and sorted it out for me. Just contact them.

george
george

go to the store & ask

Brad D.

Brad D.asked

I made an online purchase payment was made with master card. The next day I got email saying we have to reimburse your payment because card details could not be verified.

Thanks for the info.

liz

lizasked

Hi I’d like to know if anyone’s bought a queen sized mattress in a box from Big W ? If so, what did they think of it and how would they rate it please?

Country Cook
Country Cook

You would have to ring Big W
I am more than an hour by highway from any big W
And just a customer

fred f

If it has a make and model maybe check this site for reviews

Get an answer from our members and Big W representatives