Verified🏆 2024 Award

78% · 3,8921,085 · 22%

4,998 reviews
Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Our go to for great service and quick delivery

Looking after 110 Apartments on an Island we are ordering parts on a regular basis. We find Big Warehouse is our go to for great service and quick turn around on items required. Show details ·  1
RonS
RonSSydney, NSW9 posts

Item Damaged in Transit Replaced Quickly & Efficiently - Great Customer Service !!!

I ordered a new plastic crisper bin for my Samsung fridge (kids had broken the original one) & when it arrived it had been broken somewhere during transit. I emailed BigWarehouse Spares & sent a couple of photos to show then what had happened & they sent a replacement item quickly & efficiently so it's all good now !!! Brilliantly good customer service & I very highly recommend BigWarehouse Spares !!! Show reply
Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great service from Big Warehouse Spares

Needed a door shelf for a Samsung refrigerator. The agent Samsung recommended was useless and did not even call me back after leaving multiple messages. I stumbled upon Big Warehouse Spares on the internet was able to order the part off their website in minutes and it arrived at my door within 3 to 4 days. What a great service Samsung should have you as their first choice agent. Show details ·  1
Sally Edwards
Sally EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

New basket for my air fryer

Very happy with my purchase. Our air fryer is like new again, with the new basket. Show details ·  1
Mike G.
Mike G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Oven element replacement at a good price incl delivery

Speedy delivery, good product and good price. Will use again. Show details ·  1
Clay C.
Clay C.

Disappointed

My samsung fridge bottle guard shelf arrived today with prompt delivery. Having read mixed reviews for Big Warehouse Spares I was hoping to add a positive review. Unfortunately the shelf had a crack in it (see pic). It appeared well packaged,..so a bit disappointed. Show details
Fiveo
FiveoMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

No delivery of part ordered

Ordered a part on the 9/4/2024 and still have not received it . Todays date is 29/4/2024.Customer still
Waiting for me to complete their job.
Duane J.
Duane J.South East Queensland, QLD

Bread Maker spare part

Speedy replies when there was an issue it was resolved quickly. Show details ·  1
J S.
J S.Perth, WA

Fake business

This business has got to be a front for some sort of scam. Ordered an item and on the confirmation page saw that my email address was incorrect, thought this was strange because I use autofill but brushed off as my mistake. Been around a month and still have not received the item and no response to emails. They also have no contact information on their website and all the links just take you round in circles and back to their chat bot. Show details
Steve K
Steve KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

DaveJ
DaveJ

Quick Service, Right Part

They had the required part and shipped it to me in the US in a matter of days. Show details
Jalal Rana
Jalal Rana2 posts

Amazing Service

The items ordered were delivered on time and very easily to install.

Highly recommended for Samsung appliances spare parts. Show details ·  1

YvonneC
YvonneCSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Highly recommend

Great range of spare parts, big and small, shipped same day, arrived quickly. Would definitely use again if needed and would highly recommend anyone else looking for a spare part to use this supplier. Show details ·  1
Bowlsy
Bowlsy3 posts

Terrible

Ordered an item on 5/4/24. Time has passed what they state is an acceptible time to wait for non stocked items. Emailed numerous times with no response. Want a refund but guess what. No reply again. Show details
Matt C.Sydney, NSW4 posts
spider
spiderSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Farst & easy commercial dishwasher parts dispatch

Fast dispatch & service. Web site was extremely easy to use & to find the correct parts. Pricing was very reasonable considering the usual over pricing in the industry. Show details ·  1

D B.
D B.Darling Downs, QLD

I would like a refund

Received incorrect drain pump and when it was received it was broken
JM a happy customer
JM a happy customerSydney, NSW2 posts

A very good online shopping experience

I bought Asko washing machine drum lifter from Big Warehouse Spares. I was very impressed how easy and safe it is to placed an order and pay online. Their price is very competitive, fast delivery with tracking updates provided until I received the goods. I am pleased with the quality of the product I received. Based on my personal experience, I highly recommend Big Warehouse Spares Show details ·  1
Kevin Hinton
Kevin HintonSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great service, great support

Great company to deal with, highly recommend to anyone looking for appliance parts. I ordered a part from these guys, unfortunately the part was faulty, gave them a call, sent them some pictures and within 4 days received a new part absolutely free and they didn't even want to faulty part back. Will definitely use them again when I need to. Show details ·  1
Mark H.
Mark H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replacement freezer drawer

Great product, speedy delivery!
Very happy with our replacement freezer drawer. Show details ·  1
Christopher J
Christopher JSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Great service and range - so great to be able to repair rather than send to land fill!

So awesome to be able to buy parts (light bulb, wave guide cover) for a SMEG convection microwave that we have had for 23 years! It still looks and works like new, was $1200 23 years ago so expensive for the time but well worth the cost. Thanks Big Spares Warehouse Show reply
Raoul
RaoulMid North Coast, NSW5 posts

Company is unreachable if there's a problem

Product was unavailable, said 1-3 weeks. Now week 6 and the company is completely unreachable. There's no phone number. No email address. Just a bot. Warning signs for sure.

Oh look what I found.

Looks like I'll have to do a chargeback.

Rachel hAGEDOORN
Rachel hAGEDOORN2 posts

Excellent Navigation

Easy to find and navigate around the site and the pictures were a good reference Show details ·  1
Sony
Sony

Canopy exhaust fan motor

I ordered a canopy exhaust fan motor and I received same model fan motor what I required..It was easy to replace and working well..Thanks Show reply
Janet M Gorman
Janet M GormanMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Exactly as ordered

Item as ordered arrived promptly and well packaged. Was genuine part as promised. Excellent service. Show details ·  1
Malcolm B.
Malcolm B.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great Spare Parts Service

Easy to use spare parts search system. Easy to use ordering system and fast delivery Show reply

Snoopy
SnoopySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great products for DIY jobs

Great service, oven gasket seal was perfect, very easy DIY install. Show reply
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Rare part great service

I was trying to find a vertical blade for my Ryobi Mulcher without luck. When I put the full description in Big Wharehouse Spares had what I wanted. I was up and mulching within two days. Installation was easy. Show reply
Glen W.
Glen W.

Very happy with my experience with the store

Great service and they had the part I needed at a great price Show details ·  1
Heather
HeatherMid North Coast, NSW10 posts

No communication and no product received

Disgusting service ordered parts on 28 Feb still not filled. No communication. Unable to contact. Chatbot does not work no phone number or email. It appears I am now $40 out of pocket. Show details
Padmika
PadmikaPerth, WA4 posts

Good Reseller

Excellent Communications. Has an option for bank transfer. Fast Shipping and had parts for my 10 year old fridge. Show details ·  1
sooz
soozPerth, WA12 posts

Fault free experience

Very good customer experience. Easy to navigate website, with good diagrams to choose part number. Very quick dispatch and delivery of parts. Show details ·  1
Barry
BarrySouth West, WA
Amanda
AmandaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

The Easy Fix

I broke the steamer knob on our DeLonghi coffee machine and it was so easy to find the right replacement on their website. It took no time at all to purchase it at a very good price and it arrived really quickly. Show details ·  1
trelevn
trelevnHackett 2602, ACT2 posts

Had the parts I needed, good price, fast delivery

Big Warehouse had new blades to extend the life of my kitchen whiz. Show details ·  2
Faye
FayeNortheast, VIC5 posts

Excellent Service

An excellent company to deal with. Very efficient and very quick service and delivery. Would highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1

Jennifer J
Jennifer J

Pleasantly surprised, got my old DVD recorder back

My 10 year old remote buttons stopped working for an old DVD recorder, struggled for 6 months thinking it would be impossible to replace. Was shocked to find (easily) the same on Big Warehouse Spares, ordered it, (easy) and within a few days it arrived. The Post Office was also very informative as to arrival. Worked perfectly, so happy. Show reply
Sue M.
Sue M.2 posts

Good business to deal with

Ordered light for Haier fridge.
Would have cost hundreds for a call out, instead the part cost $50. Couldn't be happier. Great service and delivery. Show 2 replies
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Job well done

Ordered and received the ordered goods promptly, well communicated and efficient in every way. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Gas cooktop part sourced efficiently

The part I was looking for was the ignition button for a Smeg gas cooktop, which is 24 years old, I wasn’t very confident of finding one, but Big Warehouse had them in stock. Within 2 days of ordering, the part was delivered. Great. This is the 2nd time I have ordered through BW, and as with this experience, the 1st was equally successful. Show details ·  1

Extra Information