Big Watermelon

Big Watermelon

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Watermelon

3.7
Ram
RamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good services

I’ved been there so many times and everytimes i went there and buy things from there, i’ve always paid more then what i purchase i don’t know how they did it but it’s always happening. While i was in the recepttion there’s nothing shown on the screen but after payment made the reciept is always imore then the actual item so it’s really frustrating. I am not complaning about the product but the servicing system in the reception is abit strange.

Jeanette
JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Five Stars for Big Watermelon ONLINE Service

I thought I should drop a message conveying my heartfelt thanks and congratulations to your team.
I received the box today and I am VERY Happy with it.
a) The carton box is very well designed - easy to open, no sticky masking tape :)
b) The person who packed my box did such an AMAZING job - pls thank him/her for me. Everything was very well-packed, neatly and dry in clean bags, with thoughtful placement ensuring that my fruits and vegetables are not bruised/squashed.
And I am totally very happy with the freshness and quality of the produce.
Keep up the great work! Million thanks again, will be ordering again soon.

Clarky
ClarkyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Cheap Produce, nice atmosphere

You can really save money shopping here, they have some really amazing specials. I just spent $20 and came home with an enormous amount of food. Tomatos and Zuchini $1 kg and it is winter at the moment. The stores in the middle of apple orchards so it feels like a real farmers market and there is a coffee shop there. I think there were about 10 registers, and the service was good. Highly recommend you pay them a visit.