2Bigboi WashR Flo

Noise Level
3.0
Safety
3.0
Brand Manager for Bigboi WashR Flo? Claim your listing.

Jas Z.
Jas Z.

No good

Had the big boi brands in my shop for repairs been fixing pressure washers for 11 years I would not waste my money on these best suited as a boat anchor
John K.
John K.2 posts

do not waste your cash

Purchased to replace a gerni. Huge regret. After sales useless not helpful. dont bother
Noise Level
Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Its cool! Car lovers must have product

I have 3 pressure washers but this by far is the best.
The hose isnt stiff like others so you dont end up dragging the machine around. The 3 spray nozzles are just right for what you would use this for,your car or boat .
Foam cannon works great no issues. More than enough pressure. I for real wash my car every weekend(no one washes my car but me) and this is perfect its not over kill and clearly made by car guys imo as they focused on what we need . Saving for their car air dryer/blower love their gear looks super cool and cant really fault it for the coin. Show details
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

No warranty on Big Boi hoses!

I bought the additional 15m extension hose pack with my kit and not long after, 3 months to be exact, the so called heavy duty hose had split in a 1cm area after daily usage as a professional car detailer.
Returned back to the retailer where it was purchased from and was told Big Boi do not honour any warranty on their hoses.
Very disappointed, huge let down, despite writing an awesome review on how impressed and happy I was when first purchased.
Be wary on your decision to purchase the 15m extension hose pack, which was the backbone of my decision to purchase the complete unit, so I could easily do my cleaning without having to move the unit. Show details
Katrina S
Katrina SSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Perfect pressure washer

After alot of research looking for a great pressure washer I finally chose the big boi. Its easy to use, and move i purchased for Christmas and got a free upgrade 15mtr hose wich allows me to almost walk all around the car without have to move the pressure washer like I used to with the karcher. The pressure is amazing with 3 different flow attachments its gentle enough to clean the car and with one that will help remove stains off the driveway. Its still early days but I hope this one will live up to my expectations and last for a few years.