Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

• Product is used
Stay Away

Stay Away

Terrible quality

Starts well, however that’s the only positive - this may be the cheapest/poorly built piece of machinery I’ve come across. Literally falling apart as you use it. Avoid, save your money and go with a reputable brand.

Purchased for $500.00.

Mike H.

Mike H.South East Queensland, QLD

21" self propelled 4s 160 cc Elec & pull start Mower

Delivered on time, read Info, assembled, oil add, Fueled, trialed Rear & side Discharge & catcher All settings heights & speeds 700 sqm cut approx 1.2 l fuel great Mower very comfortable to handle VERY pleased will recommend BBT & Mower thank you

Purchased in June 2020 at BBT for $724.79.

Marty.

Marty.South East Queensland, QLD

BlackMax Pole Hedge Trimmer.

Could not start without 'start', difficult to attach extensions, bolts rattled loose, carburetor fell apart, pull-start ratchets broke, so it's now 'in the bin' where it belongs !!!. Would not recommend even to an enemy.

Purchased in January 2017 at Bigger Boyz Toys for $259.00.

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

lorrie

lorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rubbish

this make chain saw is crap don't go there I have not been able to start it sent it back to bigger boyz toys came back started then cut off iam throwing it out haven't even trimed anything with it

Purchased in August 2019 at bigger boyz for $160.00.

ShiftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Equipment I purchased just doesn't work

Purchased in September 2018 for $300.00.

Hello Shifty,
We checked both your engines you returned and we failed to find any oil in the fuel, we replaced the first one out of goodwill, but its very important to run oil in your fuel at a ratio of 25:1

CRAP and liers

You can't even rate this mob. Utter rubbish their stuff. After getting chainsaw and opened box we didn't even pull anything out of box as we saw was cheap crap. Upon returning and them taking $50 out I called them to be told that the bar was not returned with it, like crap it wasn't

Purchased in July 2019.

Utter Crap

If there is one thing I hate in this world is liars and that is what this mob are. To be told that I didn't return the bar with the chainsaw and get charged for it grrrrr

Daz

Daz

Utter rubbish

1st time used bump head broke.
6th time used hit a rock whilst using the brush cutter and it exploded and petrol tank flew off.
Really cheap, poorly made online product

Purchased in November 2018 for $379.00.

Hello Daz,
Unfortunately the brush cutters are not designed to hit rocks. But we do carry all spares to suit all our machines.

Disgrace after sales service

Disgrace after sales service, take no responsibility for any problems that you may have with the products, would not buy a another item from this “ company “ I would recommend you read all review before you approach this “ company”, what they call a bargain it became a headache for you

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not happy

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Fraidon h

Fraidon h

/Trimmer Caught Fire and Gas Leaks\

Date PurchasedJuly 1998

Disappointing

I purchased this in 2012 and gave up on it as the Petrol leaked from somewhere whenever the unit was shifted above horizontal. I recently got it out and gave it another go. I changed the rubber grommet on the petrol tank and the leak wasn't as bad. I tried using the extension pole saw and it worked for minutes then all the screws rattled loose and the chain started slipping so and I had to remove the chain and re tighten the screws every 5 minutes. Really shoddy.

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Hello,
Jeez Geoff, after 5 years sitting in the shed, a good service would be in order I would say, new fuel, new spark plug, check all bolts are tight etc.
BBT

Happy Customer /Cultivator

I rang and spoke to office before ordering online, customer service was great and informative .Very fast delivery and we are out in the country , Once assembled it started first pull, manual on assembly procedures could be improved but we got there and it is a good piece of machinery.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jimbo

JimboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bo's view

Got the 4 stroke brush cutter, Very simple to put together but had a leak from the fuel tank and a new tank was sent as soon as I contacted them and it was an easy change. Easy to start and use, does a good job. I paid $259.00 with free delivery down from $750.00 I think. Good unit

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Unhappy Customer

Purchased a 6kW Diesel Generator which broke down 6 months old, took back, they had for 2 months, then I took it home and it ran for 20 minutes. I took it back and was told I needed to buy a new one as it was not under warranty. Because live on a farm with my 2 chickens and 1 pig they class me as Commercial Use. I work all day and only run the generator at night for lights and cooking. As a plumber if i fixed your toilet you would have me back 12 months later fixing for free (under warranty).

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Hello,
We had your unit looked at by a fully qualified diesel mechanic and he verified your fuel was contaminated, we can't reiterate enough to use quality fuels in any equipment.

You'll regret getting this

Cheap, cheap and nasty. That's all you'll get here. I bought this and the chainsaw and both are absolute rubbish. Chainsaw just cost me $125 to repair due to a collapsed fuel line, failed spark plug, replaced air filter due to the fact it let saw dust through the carby because its useless. Did all that within an hour of using it. Seriously better value else where.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Hello,
Could you please let us know your order number so we can check if you have purchased one of our products! We have all spares in stock, and I can assure you they don't cost $125.

Mulches caught fire

The ignition mount and fuel line vibrated off causing a small fire that melted the plastic on the carnie and ignition lead. Need to check bolts are tight every time guys. I've also had bearings collapse in multi tool extension. The fuel tank also leaks fuel and was told to keep fuel tank above the motor; fine when slashing but not when cutting tree branches. ☹️

Date PurchasedSept 2013

failed in 30mins

I purchased this for hedge trimming, after 30 mins it failed. Appears to be a problem with the shaft, not happy.
Understand it's not 'German' engineered as others have said, but you expect it to work. The hedge trimmer showed promise too doing a good job for 30 mins. Based on the wasted time and fact the product has to be returned after 30 mins of use. I could not recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hello Robo,
We have warranty on all our products, we can get anything fixed. We have had blokes run over a 1000 hours on these machines.
BBT

Mark turcic

Mark turcicMelbourne

good but.....

well constructed product, and worth the savings buying online. Just be mindful of the cheap spark plug that comes with this product. I used if for less than 5 hours and the spark plug needed replacing. Luckily Repco had a better brand spark plug and I was good to go again once plug was replaced. Also the line provided is very heavy duty (4mm) which did not last any longer than one would expect. I replaced it with stock I already had (2.4mm) line and that worked just as good and even lasting longer!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Could not agree more

You want German engineering and or Japanese build quality then you need to pay accordingly.

As much as I bag Chinese equipmnt (as a service person) it usualy represents good value, and if it does fail out of the box, as happened recently to a client, the dealer gave his money back. A good return/guarantee policy is as important as the price.

Date PurchasedNov 2016