Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lorrie

lorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rubbish

this make chain saw is crap don't go there I have not been able to start it sent it back to bigger boyz toys came back started then cut off iam throwing it out haven't even trimed anything with it

Purchased in August 2019 at bigger boyz for $160.00.

Safety

Shifty

ShiftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Equipment I purchased just doesn't work

Purchased in September 2018 for $300.00.

Product is used: Occasionally
Grass Type Tall grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

CRAP and liers

You can't even rate this mob. Utter rubbish their stuff. After getting chainsaw and opened box we didn't even pull anything out of box as we saw was cheap crap. Upon returning and them taking $50 out I called them to be told that the bar was not returned with it, like crap it wasn't

Purchased in July 2019.

Utter Crap

If there is one thing I hate in this world is liars and that is what this mob are. To be told that I didn't return the bar with the chainsaw and get charged for it grrrrr

Daz

Daz

Utter rubbish

1st time used bump head broke.
6th time used hit a rock whilst using the brush cutter and it exploded and petrol tank flew off.
Really cheap, poorly made online product

Purchased in November 2018 for $379.00.

Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Grass Type Short grass and Tall grass

Disgrace after sales service

Disgrace after sales service, take no responsibility for any problems that you may have with the products, would not buy a another item from this “ company “ I would recommend you read all review before you approach this “ company”, what they call a bargain it became a headache for you

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not happy

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Fraidon h

Fraidon h

/Trimmer Caught Fire and Gas Leaks\

Date PurchasedJul 1998

Disappointing

I purchased this in 2012 and gave up on it as the Petrol leaked from somewhere whenever the unit was shifted above horizontal. I recently got it out and gave it another go. I changed the rubber grommet on the petrol tank and the leak wasn't as bad. I tried using the extension pole saw and it worked for minutes then all the screws rattled loose and the chain started slipping so and I had to remove the chain and re tighten the screws every 5 minutes. Really shoddy.

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Happy Customer /Cultivator

I rang and spoke to office before ordering online, customer service was great and informative .Very fast delivery and we are out in the country , Once assembled it started first pull, manual on assembly procedures could be improved but we got there and it is a good piece of machinery.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Jimbo

JimboDeer Park

Bo's view

Got the 4 stroke brush cutter, Very simple to put together but had a leak from the fuel tank and a new tank was sent as soon as I contacted them and it was an easy change. Easy to start and use, does a good job. I paid $259.00 with free delivery down from $750.00 I think. Good unit

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Unhappy Customer

Purchased a 6kW Diesel Generator which broke down 6 months old, took back, they had for 2 months, then I took it home and it ran for 20 minutes. I took it back and was told I needed to buy a new one as it was not under warranty. Because live on a farm with my 2 chickens and 1 pig they class me as Commercial Use. I work all day and only run the generator at night for lights and cooking. As a plumber if i fixed your toilet you would have me back 12 months later fixing for free (under warranty).

Date PurchasedDec 2016

You'll regret getting this

Cheap, cheap and nasty. That's all you'll get here. I bought this and the chainsaw and both are absolute rubbish. Chainsaw just cost me $125 to repair due to a collapsed fuel line, failed spark plug, replaced air filter due to the fact it let saw dust through the carby because its useless. Did all that within an hour of using it. Seriously better value else where.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Mulches caught fire

The ignition mount and fuel line vibrated off causing a small fire that melted the plastic on the carnie and ignition lead. Need to check bolts are tight every time guys. I've also had bearings collapse in multi tool extension. The fuel tank also leaks fuel and was told to keep fuel tank above the motor; fine when slashing but not when cutting tree branches. ☹️

Date PurchasedSep 2013

failed in 30mins

I purchased this for hedge trimming, after 30 mins it failed. Appears to be a problem with the shaft, not happy.
Understand it's not 'German' engineered as others have said, but you expect it to work. The hedge trimmer showed promise too doing a good job for 30 mins. Based on the wasted time and fact the product has to be returned after 30 mins of use. I could not recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Mark turcic

Mark turcicMelbourne

good but.....

well constructed product, and worth the savings buying online. Just be mindful of the cheap spark plug that comes with this product. I used if for less than 5 hours and the spark plug needed replacing. Luckily Repco had a better brand spark plug and I was good to go again once plug was replaced. Also the line provided is very heavy duty (4mm) which did not last any longer than one would expect. I replaced it with stock I already had (2.4mm) line and that worked just as good and even lasting longer!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Could not agree more

You want German engineering and or Japanese build quality then you need to pay accordingly.

As much as I bag Chinese equipmnt (as a service person) it usualy represents good value, and if it does fail out of the box, as happened recently to a client, the dealer gave his money back. A good return/guarantee policy is as important as the price.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Cheekybugger

CheekybuggerCanberra

You get what you pay for - sort of.

Having used BBT products over 4 or 5 years I'm comfortable recommending them.
With the following caveat.
One does not get German engineering and Japanese build quality on a Chinese budget.
All of the tools I have purchased have been less than 1/4 the price of German/Japanese equivalents yet performed well.
Service from BBT has been acceptable given their online status. And exceptional on the 2 occasions I visited their physical location.
If you're disinclined or unable to service/maintain this type of equipment or need something that reduces fatigue, then go to a specialist store and buy a name brand. This will cost more.
But you knew that right?

Dont Buy A Waste Of Money

i purshased the 5 in 1.2 stroke whipper/pole saw less than 3 months ago i have had nothing but trouble from this useless piece of rubbish.to be able to sell such a product is a disgrace and will never by a BBT product again.from breakages in the shaft system to the hedge trimmer shaft completly snapping inside the motot shaft. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

Sour grapes ?????

I have been buying from BBT for 5 years and have found them reliable professional and very helpful with any queries I have had My 5 in 1 has never let me down have recommended them to others and have never heard anything bad keep up the good work BBT

Paul

Paulasked

How can I start the engine?

David

Davidasked

About 5 years ago bought online the 5 in 1 pole saw and attachments. I just had to try all the attachments and in this time it has worked well. The majority of the time my son who is a motor mechanic is the person who has used it, mainly for trimming edges and the like He now has moved from Brisbane to Perth, so maintenance is now left to me. The problem is I cannot locate the 'spark plug'. In my Manual Multi-Tool BBt-4IN 1-10 on page GB-23 9.Maintenance it only mentions a fouled spark plug needs to be cleaned and the plug 'gap'. There is no access cover to directly access the plug through any of the external covers and nothing more in the manual. Can you point me in the right direction, for e.g. do I have to remove various parts like fuel tank, aircleaner cover etc. You are my only hope before my wife gets hold of it and if she fixes the problem, it's be the last thing I'll hear from her. Thanks.. David Brisbane Qld

Very Impressed

It's there on the front of the motor. It has a rubber cover over it that you remove to find the plug underneath. Should not be a problem

Oh Yeah
Oh Yeah

You cant see the spark plug because the end of the spark plug lead covers it.You just need to pull the rubber cap off from the spark plug and then you can unscrew the spark plug.

Kizza

Kizzaasked

The Line kept coming out of the head regardless of how I put it in, so I bought a ryobi auto feed head on bbt's suggestion (they didn't care that supplied head didn't work) and now I can't fit that head on. Any suggestions?

Very Impressed

sounds like you got a different head to the one I received which has four large toothed ends and I have not yet replaced them after all these years.

Get an answer from our members and Bigger Boyz Toyz representatives