Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

David

Davidasked

About 5 years ago bought online the 5 in 1 pole saw and attachments. I just had to try all the attachments and in this time it has worked well. The majority of the time my son who is a motor mechanic is the person who has used it, mainly for trimming edges and the like He now has moved from Brisbane to Perth, so maintenance is now left to me. The problem is I cannot locate the 'spark plug'. In my Manual Multi-Tool BBt-4IN 1-10 on page GB-23 9.Maintenance it only mentions a fouled spark plug needs to be cleaned and the plug 'gap'. There is no access cover to directly access the plug through any of the external covers and nothing more in the manual. Can you point me in the right direction, for e.g. do I have to remove various parts like fuel tank, aircleaner cover etc. You are my only hope before my wife gets hold of it and if she fixes the problem, it's be the last thing I'll hear from her. Thanks.. David Brisbane Qld

Very Impressed

It's there on the front of the motor. It has a rubber cover over it that you remove to find the plug underneath. Should not be a problem

Oh Yeah

You cant see the spark plug because the end of the spark plug lead covers it.You just need to pull the rubber cap off from the spark plug and then you can unscrew the spark plug.

Kizza

Kizzaasked

The Line kept coming out of the head regardless of how I put it in, so I bought a ryobi auto feed head on bbt's suggestion (they didn't care that supplied head didn't work) and now I can't fit that head on. Any suggestions?

Very Impressed

sounds like you got a different head to the one I received which has four large toothed ends and I have not yet replaced them after all these years.

Mervyn Murray

Mervyn Murrayasked

Like the machine, but have trouble with the line out of the trimmer. Any suggestions about gauge etc

matt38102
matt38102

Go to you you tube and search BBT brush cutter and they have a video that is very handy on how to load it.

Oh Yeah

I tried some Wiltshire 5 point trimmer line in mine and it works better than the original line. it is 2.5mm diameter line.

Alan Upton

Alan Uptonasked

Where can replacement (Green Diamond Edge) Trimmer Lines for the BBT Brush Cutter Attachment be sourced ?

Robert368
Robert368

Hello Alan
you can buy the green cord from the bbt web site under BC consumables. you have to hover over the BC icon and the consumables icon will appear.
cheers.

Greg Simmo
Greg Simmo

I am a professional lawn mowing contractor and have purchased quite a bit of BBT gear over the past couple of years. I was buying replacement trimmer line for the large BBT 2 stroke brush cutter at first but found it too expensive ($1 a length) and time consuming to change out. I purchased a speed feed head online and have never looked back. You can buy these heads for around $40 - 50. You don't even need to stop the motor - just carry a length of line in your pocket and whack it in.

Craig
Craig

I bought a ryobi auto feed line trimmer head from bunnings , does a great job. It takes 6M of line and is easy to load just feed through and twist knob and the hrad winds the line itself , so know more line getting stuck in spool , lasts for ages , no stopping to load short pieces , and wasting the small bit each time . I also seen similar ones on E-bay , they fit any trimmer bent shaft and straight ..

Get an answer from our members and Bigger Boyz Toyz representatives