Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 (page 2 of 2)

Great Product at a Great Price

I bought the 4 stroke model based on the first review from here, the item arrived quick and was well packed, I thought the corners could of been better supported but it was all there.
There was a small amount of assemble but the instructions where pretty good, I got stuck on fitting the handle, give them a call and they walked me through it no troubles at all, and seemed honestly happy to help (which seems rare these days)
Every attachment worked excellent and the 4 stroke seems to have a lot of power, it has been a couple of months now so I made sure I tested it well before posting this review.
I have since bought from them again and will post another when I have properly tested it out.
Inexpensive, Had a contact number
Nothing so far

Good value product, versatile.

I really only wanted a pole saw but at the price I was happy to buy the 5 in 1 set. I have so far used the pole saw with the two 1 metre extension poles. I was able to cut branches at full extension. The product is not as rigid (it flexes) as products that I have hired from Kennards but it is lighter. It is consequently a little harder to use but I got the job done over two days. The product is similar in quality to goods on sale in Bunnings but cheaper. The store is online but as I live near the warehouse I went and purchased directly (and got a discount on the internet price. The staff were helpful and I had a good examination of the product before purchase.

I found the handle hard to install. The Allan key supplied is poor quality as was the included screwdriver. I used my own tools. The instruction manual is reasonable. The pole saw was loose before first use and purchasers should check this before they try to use! The equipment comes with a 1 year warranty. Given that I would have paid as much as the purchase price just to hire a tool to use it is good value. I have the other attachments to use more regularly. The various tools are reasonably easy to attach and remove.
Inexpensive, versatile.
Minor assembly of handle was not easy (I'm 60)

About 5 years ago bought online the 5 in 1 pole saw and attachments. I just had to try all the attachments and in this time it has worked well. The majority of the time my son who is a motor mechanic is the person who has used it, mainly for trimming edges and the like He now has moved from Brisbane to Perth, so maintenance is now left to me. The problem is I cannot locate the 'spark plug'. In my Manual Multi-Tool BBt-4IN 1-10 on page GB-23 9.Maintenance it only mentions a fouled spark plug needs to be cleaned and the plug 'gap'. There is no access cover to directly access the plug through any of the external covers and nothing more in the manual. Can you point me in the right direction, for e.g. do I have to remove various parts like fuel tank, aircleaner cover etc. You are my only hope before my wife gets hold of it and if she fixes the problem, it's be the last thing I'll hear from her. Thanks.. David Brisbane Qld
It's there on the front of the motor. It has a rubber cover over it that you remove to find the plug underneath. Should not be a problemYou cant see the spark plug because the end of the spark plug lead covers it.You just need to pull the rubber cap off from the spark plug and then you can unscrew the spark plug.

The Line kept coming out of the head regardless of how I put it in, so I bought a ryobi auto feed head on bbt's suggestion (they didn't care that supplied head didn't work) and now I can't fit that head on. Any suggestions?
sounds like you got a different head to the one I received which has four large toothed ends and I have not yet replaced them after all these years.

Like the machine, but have trouble with the line out of the trimmer. Any suggestions about gauge etc
Go to you you tube and search BBT brush cutter and they have a video that is very handy on how to load it.I tried some Wiltshire 5 point trimmer line in mine and it works better than the original line. it is 2.5mm diameter line.

4 Stroke 5 in 1