Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 (page 2 of 2)

2.5

• Safety
  • Product is used
Cheekybugger

CheekybuggerCanberra

You get what you pay for - sort of.

Having used BBT products over 4 or 5 years I'm comfortable recommending them.
With the following caveat.
One does not get German engineering and Japanese build quality on a Chinese budget.
All of the tools I have purchased have been less than 1/4 the price of German/Japanese equivalents yet performed well.
Service from BBT has been acceptable given their online status. And exceptional on the 2 occasions I visited their physical location.
If you're disinclined or unable to service/maintain this type of equipment or need something that reduces fatigue, then go to a specialist store and buy a name brand. This will cost more.
But you knew that right?

Dont Buy A Waste Of Money

i purshased the 5 in 1.2 stroke whipper/pole saw less than 3 months ago i have had nothing but trouble from this useless piece of rubbish.to be able to sell such a product is a disgrace and will never by a BBT product again.from breakages in the shaft system to the hedge trimmer shaft completly snapping inside the motot shaft. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

Hello,
Please let us know your order number as we don't seem to have you in our system.
Cheers
BBTA

Sour grapes ?????

I have been buying from BBT for 5 years and have found them reliable professional and very helpful with any queries I have had My 5 in 1 has never let me down have recommended them to others and have never heard anything bad keep up the good work BBT

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Great tool and great support

I have used this product quite extensively and when anything went wrong BBT came to the rescue even after the warranty period. I am so happy with it that I have recommended it to many of my friends who also bought one. The last problem was with the magneto and once I contacted BBT, they sent me another one which fixed the problem immediately. What outstanding customer service and they didn't chrge me a thing.
innexexpensive and gets through a lot of work
just keep the screws on tight.

Oh Yeah

Oh YeahMount Gambier South Australia

A good little machine for a home user

I bought one of the 2 stroke models mainly for the pole saw and occasionally for the whipper snipper. The pole does flex and bounce a bit when you use all the extensions but it does the job. The wipper snipper works good. The only thing i can fault on it was that the metering needle on the carby was glued in place at a lean setting. I managed to melt the glue and file a groove on top of the needle so i could adjust the fuel mixture to make it start and run better. Overall i am happy with it.
It was cheap to buy and does the job
Carby was set a bit lean from new so it was hard to start and would not idle

Ron03

Ron03Melbourne

Do Not Buy Bigger Boyz Toyz BBT 5 in 1 Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Pole Tool Brush Cutter

Alan Upton
Alan Upton
David Jeffreys
David Jeffreys
Robert368

Robert368wollongong

AJL2008

Great Product at a Great Price

I bought the 4 stroke model based on the first review from here, the item arrived quick and was well packed, I thought the corners could of been better supported but it was all there.
There was a small amount of assemble but the instructions where pretty good, I got stuck on fitting the handle, give them a call and they walked me through it no troubles at all, and seemed honestly happy to help (which seems rare these days)
Every attachment worked excellent and the 4 stroke seems to have a lot of power, it has been a couple of months now so I made sure I tested it well before posting this review.
I have since bought from them again and will post another when I have properly tested it out.
Inexpensive, Had a contact number
Nothing so far

chriswiecek

chriswiecek

Good value product, versatile.

Petrol Whipper Snippers

See all Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 reviews

Ross H.asked

have a bbt 5in 1 unit been in box for two years finally assembled it . correct fuel correct amount of four stroke oil it ran for approx 3 mins and stopped . got plenty of spark and getting fuel into the carby but will not start . any idea where i could look at

Marty.
Marty.

Throw it in the bin where it belongs and buy a quality product.

BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys

Hello Ross, this is not very common with these multi tools, can i please have the model of the tool as these do come out in three different models.

bbt-36-mt

RJD

RJDasked

Hi, I purchased the 5 in 1 and have used it twice now. Once as a line trimmer and once as a hedger. The biggest problem I have is that once I have used approx. 1/4 of a tank of petrol (3/4 remaining) the engine keeps cutting out and I am constantly topping it back up. It doesn’t matter the orientation of the unit it just cuts out. Any ideas?

GEORGEasked

I have just purchased a bbt-att-bc btt brush cutter attachment , I fed the short pieces of line supplied, after a short use it spits out the lines , is there a special method to keeping the lines in? I didn't receive any instruction sheet with my purchase.

Hello George,
Here is a link on how to load these lines. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BcAJMkbGk&t=5s

GEORGE

Thanks, The picture when ordering, shows the lines hanging out the same distance from the head on both ends being equal, that is why it spat them out. I will load it, as per the video.

See all Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 questions