Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oh YeahMount Gambier South Australia

A good little machine for a home user

I bought one of the 2 stroke models mainly for the pole saw and occasionally for the whipper snipper. The pole does flex and bounce a bit when you use all the extensions but it does the job. The wipper snipper works good. The only thing i can fault on it was that the metering needle on the carby was glued in place at a lean setting. I managed to melt the glue and file a groove on top of the needle so i could adjust the fuel mixture to make it start and run better. Overall i am happy with it.
It was cheap to buy and does the job
Carby was set a bit lean from new so it was hard to start and would not idle

Ron03

Ron03Melbourne

Do Not Buy Bigger Boyz Toyz BBT 5 in 1 Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Pole Tool Brush Cutter

Alan Upton
Alan Upton
David Jeffreys
David Jeffreys
Robert368

Robert368wollongong

AJL2008

Great Product at a Great Price

I bought the 4 stroke model based on the first review from here, the item arrived quick and was well packed, I thought the corners could of been better supported but it was all there.
There was a small amount of assemble but the instructions where pretty good, I got stuck on fitting the handle, give them a call and they walked me through it no troubles at all, and seemed honestly happy to help (which seems rare these days)
Every attachment worked excellent and the 4 stroke seems to have a lot of power, it has been a couple of months now so I made sure I tested it well before posting this review.
I have since bought from them again and will post another when I have properly tested it out.
Inexpensive, Had a contact number
Nothing so far

chriswiecek

chriswiecek

Good value product, versatile.

David

Davidasked

About 5 years ago bought online the 5 in 1 pole saw and attachments. I just had to try all the attachments and in this time it has worked well. The majority of the time my son who is a motor mechanic is the person who has used it, mainly for trimming edges and the like He now has moved from Brisbane to Perth, so maintenance is now left to me. The problem is I cannot locate the 'spark plug'. In my Manual Multi-Tool BBt-4IN 1-10 on page GB-23 9.Maintenance it only mentions a fouled spark plug needs to be cleaned and the plug 'gap'. There is no access cover to directly access the plug through any of the external covers and nothing more in the manual. Can you point me in the right direction, for e.g. do I have to remove various parts like fuel tank, aircleaner cover etc. You are my only hope before my wife gets hold of it and if she fixes the problem, it's be the last thing I'll hear from her. Thanks.. David Brisbane Qld

Very Impressed

It's there on the front of the motor. It has a rubber cover over it that you remove to find the plug underneath. Should not be a problem

Oh Yeah

You cant see the spark plug because the end of the spark plug lead covers it.You just need to pull the rubber cap off from the spark plug and then you can unscrew the spark plug.

Kizza

Kizzaasked

The Line kept coming out of the head regardless of how I put it in, so I bought a ryobi auto feed head on bbt's suggestion (they didn't care that supplied head didn't work) and now I can't fit that head on. Any suggestions?

Very Impressed

sounds like you got a different head to the one I received which has four large toothed ends and I have not yet replaced them after all these years.

Mervyn Murray

Mervyn Murrayasked

Like the machine, but have trouble with the line out of the trimmer. Any suggestions about gauge etc

matt38102
matt38102

Go to you you tube and search BBT brush cutter and they have a video that is very handy on how to load it.

Oh Yeah

I tried some Wiltshire 5 point trimmer line in mine and it works better than the original line. it is 2.5mm diameter line.

Get an answer from our members and Bigger Boyz Toyz representatives