Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

• Product is used
Mike H.

Mike H.South East Queensland, QLD

21" self propelled 4s 160 cc Elec & pull start Mower

Delivered on time, read Info, assembled, oil add, Fueled, trialed Rear & side Discharge & catcher All settings heights & speeds 700 sqm cut approx 1.2 l fuel great Mower very comfortable to handle VERY pleased will recommend BBT & Mower thank you

Purchased in June 2020 at BBT for $724.79.

Happy Customer /Cultivator

I rang and spoke to office before ordering online, customer service was great and informative .Very fast delivery and we are out in the country , Once assembled it started first pull, manual on assembly procedures could be improved but we got there and it is a good piece of machinery.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jimbo

JimboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bo's view

Got the 4 stroke brush cutter, Very simple to put together but had a leak from the fuel tank and a new tank was sent as soon as I contacted them and it was an easy change. Easy to start and use, does a good job. I paid $259.00 with free delivery down from $750.00 I think. Good unit

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Mark turcic

Mark turcicMelbourne

good but.....

well constructed product, and worth the savings buying online. Just be mindful of the cheap spark plug that comes with this product. I used if for less than 5 hours and the spark plug needed replacing. Luckily Repco had a better brand spark plug and I was good to go again once plug was replaced. Also the line provided is very heavy duty (4mm) which did not last any longer than one would expect. I replaced it with stock I already had (2.4mm) line and that worked just as good and even lasting longer!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Could not agree more

You want German engineering and or Japanese build quality then you need to pay accordingly.

As much as I bag Chinese equipmnt (as a service person) it usualy represents good value, and if it does fail out of the box, as happened recently to a client, the dealer gave his money back. A good return/guarantee policy is as important as the price.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Cheekybugger

CheekybuggerCanberra

You get what you pay for - sort of.

Having used BBT products over 4 or 5 years I'm comfortable recommending them.
With the following caveat.
One does not get German engineering and Japanese build quality on a Chinese budget.
All of the tools I have purchased have been less than 1/4 the price of German/Japanese equivalents yet performed well.
Service from BBT has been acceptable given their online status. And exceptional on the 2 occasions I visited their physical location.
If you're disinclined or unable to service/maintain this type of equipment or need something that reduces fatigue, then go to a specialist store and buy a name brand. This will cost more.
But you knew that right?

Sour grapes ?????

I have been buying from BBT for 5 years and have found them reliable professional and very helpful with any queries I have had My 5 in 1 has never let me down have recommended them to others and have never heard anything bad keep up the good work BBT

Great tool and great support

I have used this product quite extensively and when anything went wrong BBT came to the rescue even after the warranty period. I am so happy with it that I have recommended it to many of my friends who also bought one. The last problem was with the magneto and once I contacted BBT, they sent me another one which fixed the problem immediately. What outstanding customer service and they didn't chrge me a thing.
innexexpensive and gets through a lot of work
just keep the screws on tight.

Oh Yeah

Oh YeahMount Gambier South Australia

A good little machine for a home user

I bought one of the 2 stroke models mainly for the pole saw and occasionally for the whipper snipper. The pole does flex and bounce a bit when you use all the extensions but it does the job. The wipper snipper works good. The only thing i can fault on it was that the metering needle on the carby was glued in place at a lean setting. I managed to melt the glue and file a groove on top of the needle so i could adjust the fuel mixture to make it start and run better. Overall i am happy with it.
It was cheap to buy and does the job
Carby was set a bit lean from new so it was hard to start and would not idle

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Robert368

Robert368wollongong

AJL2008

DVM

DVM

Great Product at a Great Price

I bought the 4 stroke model based on the first review from here, the item arrived quick and was well packed, I thought the corners could of been better supported but it was all there.
There was a small amount of assemble but the instructions where pretty good, I got stuck on fitting the handle, give them a call and they walked me through it no troubles at all, and seemed honestly happy to help (which seems rare these days)
Every attachment worked excellent and the 4 stroke seems to have a lot of power, it has been a couple of months now so I made sure I tested it well before posting this review.
I have since bought from them again and will post another when I have properly tested it out.
Inexpensive, Had a contact number
Nothing so far

chriswiecek

chriswiecek

Good value product, versatile.

See all Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 reviews

Ross H.asked

have a bbt 5in 1 unit been in box for two years finally assembled it . correct fuel correct amount of four stroke oil it ran for approx 3 mins and stopped . got plenty of spark and getting fuel into the carby but will not start . any idea where i could look at

Marty.
Marty.

Throw it in the bin where it belongs and buy a quality product.

Bigger Boyz Toys
BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys

Hello Ross, this is not very common with these multi tools, can i please have the model of the tool as these do come out in three different models.

bbt-36-mt

RJD

RJDasked

Hi, I purchased the 5 in 1 and have used it twice now. Once as a line trimmer and once as a hedger. The biggest problem I have is that once I have used approx. 1/4 of a tank of petrol (3/4 remaining) the engine keeps cutting out and I am constantly topping it back up. It doesn’t matter the orientation of the unit it just cuts out. Any ideas?

GEORGEasked

I have just purchased a bbt-att-bc btt brush cutter attachment , I fed the short pieces of line supplied, after a short use it spits out the lines , is there a special method to keeping the lines in? I didn't receive any instruction sheet with my purchase.

Bigger Boyz Toys
BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys

Hello George,
Here is a link on how to load these lines. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BcAJMkbGk&t=5s

GEORGE

Thanks, The picture when ordering, shows the lines hanging out the same distance from the head on both ends being equal, that is why it spat them out. I will load it, as per the video.

See all Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 questions