Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1

• Product is used
Mike H.

Mike H.South East Queensland, QLD

21" self propelled 4s 160 cc Elec & pull start Mower

Delivered on time, read Info, assembled, oil add, Fueled, trialed Rear & side Discharge & catcher All settings heights & speeds 700 sqm cut approx 1.2 l fuel great Mower very comfortable to handle VERY pleased will recommend BBT & Mower thank you

Purchased in June 2020 at BBT for $724.79.

Happy Customer /Cultivator

I rang and spoke to office before ordering online, customer service was great and informative .Very fast delivery and we are out in the country , Once assembled it started first pull, manual on assembly procedures could be improved but we got there and it is a good piece of machinery.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Sour grapes ?????

I have been buying from BBT for 5 years and have found them reliable professional and very helpful with any queries I have had My 5 in 1 has never let me down have recommended them to others and have never heard anything bad keep up the good work BBT

Petrol Whipper Snippers

Find out how Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 compares to other Petrol Whipper Snippers

Great tool and great support

I have used this product quite extensively and when anything went wrong BBT came to the rescue even after the warranty period. I am so happy with it that I have recommended it to many of my friends who also bought one. The last problem was with the magneto and once I contacted BBT, they sent me another one which fixed the problem immediately. What outstanding customer service and they didn't chrge me a thing.
innexexpensive and gets through a lot of work
just keep the screws on tight.

Robert368

Robert368wollongong

AJL2008

DVM

DVM

Great Product at a Great Price

I bought the 4 stroke model based on the first review from here, the item arrived quick and was well packed, I thought the corners could of been better supported but it was all there.
There was a small amount of assemble but the instructions where pretty good, I got stuck on fitting the handle, give them a call and they walked me through it no troubles at all, and seemed honestly happy to help (which seems rare these days)
Every attachment worked excellent and the 4 stroke seems to have a lot of power, it has been a couple of months now so I made sure I tested it well before posting this review.
I have since bought from them again and will post another when I have properly tested it out.
Inexpensive, Had a contact number
Nothing so far

See all Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 reviews

Ross H.asked

have a bbt 5in 1 unit been in box for two years finally assembled it . correct fuel correct amount of four stroke oil it ran for approx 3 mins and stopped . got plenty of spark and getting fuel into the carby but will not start . any idea where i could look at

Marty.
Marty.

Throw it in the bin where it belongs and buy a quality product.

Bigger Boyz Toys
BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys

Hello Ross, this is not very common with these multi tools, can i please have the model of the tool as these do come out in three different models.

bbt-36-mt

RJD

RJDasked

Hi, I purchased the 5 in 1 and have used it twice now. Once as a line trimmer and once as a hedger. The biggest problem I have is that once I have used approx. 1/4 of a tank of petrol (3/4 remaining) the engine keeps cutting out and I am constantly topping it back up. It doesn’t matter the orientation of the unit it just cuts out. Any ideas?

GEORGEasked

I have just purchased a bbt-att-bc btt brush cutter attachment , I fed the short pieces of line supplied, after a short use it spits out the lines , is there a special method to keeping the lines in? I didn't receive any instruction sheet with my purchase.

Bigger Boyz Toys
BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toys

Hello George,
Here is a link on how to load these lines. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BcAJMkbGk&t=5s

GEORGE

Thanks, The picture when ordering, shows the lines hanging out the same distance from the head on both ends being equal, that is why it spat them out. I will load it, as per the video.

See all Bigger Boyz Toyz 4 Stroke 5 in 1 questions