Biggin & Scott

Biggin & Scott (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Great Property Manager- Catherine Naud

I highly recommend Catherine to look after your rental property, I have found Catherine to always be available, attentive, and well resourced to sort our problems. I am very happy with Catherine's service and I look forward to working with her in the future and would trust her with any future properties I am looking at.

Nick M

Nick MMelbourne

Do not deal with people!!!!!

Biggin & Scott Whitehorse should be avoided.

They are highly unprofessional, the worst customer experience I have ever had; they do not return calls or emails, will lie over the phone and put nothing in writing.

At the time of writing this review, I am still owed monies from rent paid in advance, from well over a month ago.

I have experienced the same staff members using different names over the time period I had to deal with these charlatans; when they get cornered for anything will blame the overseas (Chinese) owners not being contactable.

Always helpful!

I've been with Biggin & Scott in the same property for nearly over eight years now and I have to stay we have never had any issues at all. In fact, our agent Catherine and team have been amazing with the management of the property along with any issues we might have had along the way (which have been minor) but always attended to. Would recommend B&S in the future. :)

Nadia

Nadiamelbourne

Excellent Agent

I found Catherine to be a very capable, conscientious and professional property manager .
I would recommend her highly to all and sundry.
Catherine is always willing and able and is always very available.

Horrible customer service and extremely unprofessional

Highly recommended

Thankfully My agent was Catherine!!! She was super nice and professional from the very beginning. Her actitud made our experience renting our house so much easier. I hope every agent would be like her.

Catherine is amazing!!

Cant thank Catherine Naud at bigger and Scott she is absolutely amazing, efficient and dedicated to the job!! Wish all agents were this amazing

Amy

AmyRichmond

Great customer service!

Hannah has been exceptionally helpful since taking over my property management. She is always available to take my calls or respond to my emails. She gives me accurate and useful information with a friendly and positive attitude. I would definitely recommend this real estate to my friends and family.

Great Team, Great Service

I've been with Biggin & Scott team for over 6 years, having Catherine manager my property has been very smooth and trouble free, consistent service, quick responses and diligent management. great work team.

Fantastic service

I have been dealing deal with Catherine at Biggin & Scott Elwood and I have found that she is very efficient in her communication and getting the work completed with no ongoing maintenance outstanding. I would highly recommend dealing with her.

Easy and friendly service

Have just rented out a property in Elwood through Biggin and Scott and our agent Hannah has been very helpful, easygoing and friendly to deal with. The move in to the property has been seamless and overall we have been happy with the level of service provided to date.

Eliran L.

Eliran L.Melbourne

Professional and friendly Property Manager - Carly

Charli

CharliMelbourne

Deplorable Customer Service

Have been with B&S for over a year and have had little contact with the agent; however found out that apparently the agent I was dealing with left months ago and was never advised of the change, which also meant a lease renewal fell through the cracks.

Since having been told about the new agent, I have left several messages and sent multiple emails all of which have had no response.

Definitely would not recommend B&S to anybody, and when I have the opportunity to move, I will not be considering any further business with this service.

Stay away!

Landlord

I have been dealing with Biggin and Scott after changing from another realestate agent for poor services, I am landlord and the agent in Springvale is extremely helpful in searching the right tenants for our rentals, she always update us with all the applications and her screening criteria is very goo to filter the right tenants.
I hope they will continue to give excellent services

Do not recommend at all

They are liars please check out all reviews but we have never felt more ripped off, from biggin Scott Rowville. Hope my review helps people as l tell everyone of there poor work ethics.

Shockingly Bad Service

Simone

Simone

Unbelievably rude!

dissatisfied

dissatisfiedmelbourne

Leasing apartment in Port Melb

Completely unprofessional, do not return calls, do not even seem interested at all, i cannot believe how poor the service was from the leasing team, would never deal with them again in any capacity, no wonder they have such a bad name, terrible

Whitehorse & Corporate

We are attempting to view a rental property. With no inspection times and a message to contact the Agent we complied. Not only do the Biggin & Scott Whitehorse agents not respond to calls, realestate.com messages, emails and calls made to the actual office (and I made several), their Corporate office in malvern don’t return emails or (numerous) messages left on answering machines either. Be very wary if you are going to use this company to rent your property. They do not actively seek tenants.

Rylie

RylieMelbourne

Biggin & Scott Elsternwick

I am a tenant through Biggin & Scott Elsternwick. I also work in the property industry and deal with many agents on a daily basis and I am happy to say Biggin & Scott Elsternwick are a pleasure to deal with. I have had a few maintenance issues in my property and my agent Dragan is always extremely quick to respond and organise the works. I know it depends on which agent you deal with within an organisation so perhaps not all agents or offices are as easy to deal with but I would be happy to recommend this office to anyone looking to rent out their property.

Maree

Mareeasked

Has anyone had issues with BIggin Scott in Cranbourne (Casey office)? I’ve had issues and felt like they weren’t managing my property effectively.
Eg. no communication regarding lease renewals, no property inspections done unless I had to follow up, plus, unpaid landlord insurance for nearly 8 weeks.
Now I’m trying to get rent money transferred to new real estate agent. Initially was told that they never received the funds. But tenants have proof of payment! Still waiting for the transfer & it’s nearly been 7 days.
Also, I’m new to investing so I’m still learning. After issues I’ve had for the last 6 months, I’m seriously considering learning property management myself so I can do it myself.

William

Williamasked

Anyone had any issues with B&S Dandenong, have had a few people approach with similar issues, currently working with someone who is about to take them to court?

David Cheeseman
David Cheeseman

I have used Biggin Scott St Kilda for 10 years as a letting agent and they have given me excellent service

rita maggio

rita maggioasked

As anybody else out there that has had a bad experience of not getting the asking price for there home with B&S Yarraville through Rita Galati she looked after the purchaser, and not the vendors.

Paul
Paul

I think you may find that it is B&S as a whole. There seems to be a lot of B S for both the buyer and seller. I think that they need a serious government review, I protected myself after finding how full of B S they were and asked a higher than normal reserve in auction otherwise I could have lost 50k+ by the incompetence and unprofessional behavior of their staff.