Biggin & Scott

Biggin & Scott (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Always helpful!

I've been with Biggin & Scott in the same property for nearly over eight years now and I have to stay we have never had any issues at all. In fact, our agent Catherine and team have been amazing with the management of the property along with any issues we might have had along the way (which have been minor) but always attended to. Would recommend B&S in the future. :)

Excellent Agent

I found Catherine to be a very capable, conscientious and professional property manager .
I would recommend her highly to all and sundry.
Catherine is always willing and able and is always very available.

Horrible customer service and extremely unprofessional

We dealt with Biggin & Scott to rent an house in Point Cook. We liked one of the properties, however interaction with the agent was so difficult. Agent was aggressive, inconsistent, stubborn and arrogant. Since we were short on time and had liked the property so we chose to continue with the property and ignore agent attitude as one-of case. At the time of signing the contact it was even worse. Final signed contract copy sent to us was different to what we had paid bond against - upon inquiry we were told to take it or leave it. Not only property manager was unethical but also arrogant. We realized that the problem is with the whole company. We should have visited company reviews here before engaging with the company. There are so many decent real estate companies out there, I will strongly recommend every one to stay away from this company

Highly recommended

Thankfully My agent was Catherine!!! She was super nice and professional from the very beginning. Her actitud made our experience renting our house so much easier. I hope every agent would be like her.

Catherine is amazing!!

Cant thank Catherine Naud at bigger and Scott she is absolutely amazing, efficient and dedicated to the job!! Wish all agents were this amazing

Great customer service!

Hannah has been exceptionally helpful since taking over my property management. She is always available to take my calls or respond to my emails. She gives me accurate and useful information with a friendly and positive attitude. I would definitely recommend this real estate to my friends and family.

Great Team, Great Service

I've been with Biggin & Scott team for over 6 years, having Catherine manager my property has been very smooth and trouble free, consistent service, quick responses and diligent management. great work team.

Fantastic service

I have been dealing deal with Catherine at Biggin & Scott Elwood and I have found that she is very efficient in her communication and getting the work completed with no ongoing maintenance outstanding. I would highly recommend dealing with her.

Easy and friendly service

Have just rented out a property in Elwood through Biggin and Scott and our agent Hannah has been very helpful, easygoing and friendly to deal with. The move in to the property has been seamless and overall we have been happy with the level of service provided to date.

Professional and friendly Property Manager - Carly

We rented an apartment with Carly for about 2 years through Biggin N Scott Elsternwick.
Carly does a fantastic and professional job! She responded to emails within a reasonable time frame and whenever a maintenance issue popped up Carly sent the handyman in to help us until the issue was solved.
We recently rented a new premises with Biggin n Scott and we can't be happier, the application process was very smooth and Carly responded very quick to all of our inquiries and the process flexible. we got the apartment and we love it! Thank you Carly for thinking of us! we can't be more grateful!
The staff at Biggin n Scott Elsternwick reception is friendly and welcoming and the move process between apartments was smooth as.
I would definitely recommend Carly to anyone trying to rent a property in the area!

Deplorable Customer Service

Have been with B&S for over a year and have had little contact with the agent; however found out that apparently the agent I was dealing with left months ago and was never advised of the change, which also meant a lease renewal fell through the cracks.

Since having been told about the new agent, I have left several messages and sent multiple emails all of which have had no response.

Definitely would not recommend B&S to anybody, and when I have the opportunity to move, I will not be considering any further business with this service.

Stay away!

Landlord

I have been dealing with Biggin and Scott after changing from another realestate agent for poor services, I am landlord and the agent in Springvale is extremely helpful in searching the right tenants for our rentals, she always update us with all the applications and her screening criteria is very goo to filter the right tenants.
I hope they will continue to give excellent services

Do not recommend at all

They are liars please check out all reviews but we have never felt more ripped off, from biggin Scott Rowville. Hope my review helps people as l tell everyone of there poor work ethics.

Shockingly Bad Service

[name removed] from Biggins & Scott first approached us when my partner and I decided to sell our house. We agreed for her to come and appraise our house to discuss advertisement costs and commission. She was nice but we had an uncomfortable sit down with her as we told her honestly we were getting other real estates to come and see us too, as one would do, wanting multiple opinions. She then started to bad mouth the other real estates and tell us how they’re awful. We had two other real estates come and appraise the house and not once did they speak badly of other real estates, they only said they understood and wanted us to be comfortable. [name removed] was pushy and cocky and arrogant and did not make us feel comfortable. We decided to go with someone else and when we told her she called us constantly, not taking no for an answer. This is extremely unprofessional. You do NOT keep pestering someone because you couldn’t accept we didn’t want to go with your shady business practice. I blocked her number and she proceeded to call on a private number, she also called my partner and went behind my back to try and gain her favour when I told her no. Is this how you gain potential clients? Please advise [name removed] in the future that this is not how you get people to sign with you. Shocking customer service. Would not recommend.

Unbelievably rude!

I have recently relocated to Melbourne from Newcastle where I own property. However moving to Melbourne I will be renting. I forgot how horrific it is for tenants. As a landlord myself I go out of my way to make sure my tenants are comfortable because without their rent I cant pay my mortgage. Today I was met with absolute contempt from a real estate agent who was so unnecessarily rude about an open. He is holding it at 11.30 on a Wednesday! As a full time worker who can even make that time? Do they want employed people as tenants? No flexibility and just hands down rude response when I asked to see the property at a different time. I just feel for the landlord as they will not be getting the best tenant for their property. Just tenants who are desperate, willing to put up with rude real estate agents (which I am NOT) and people who can make inspections in the middle of the day on a Wednesday?

Leasing apartment in Port Melb

Completely unprofessional, do not return calls, do not even seem interested at all, i cannot believe how poor the service was from the leasing team, would never deal with them again in any capacity, no wonder they have such a bad name, terrible

Whitehorse & Corporate

We are attempting to view a rental property. With no inspection times and a message to contact the Agent we complied. Not only do the Biggin & Scott Whitehorse agents not respond to calls, realestate.com messages, emails and calls made to the actual office (and I made several), their Corporate office in malvern don’t return emails or (numerous) messages left on answering machines either. Be very wary if you are going to use this company to rent your property. They do not actively seek tenants.

Biggin & Scott Elsternwick

I am a tenant through Biggin & Scott Elsternwick. I also work in the property industry and deal with many agents on a daily basis and I am happy to say Biggin & Scott Elsternwick are a pleasure to deal with. I have had a few maintenance issues in my property and my agent Dragan is always extremely quick to respond and organise the works. I know it depends on which agent you deal with within an organisation so perhaps not all agents or offices are as easy to deal with but I would be happy to recommend this office to anyone looking to rent out their property.

Appalling

Rental Property - Brunswick Office:
My sister was vacating a rental property and had notified the Agent that her son was unwell and had the chicken pox well in advance.
On the day of us moving the Agent arrived and so did people to view the home. Although the Agent was informed in more than enough time, people were not informed that there was someone ill and were horrified when told.
I approached the Agent and informed her that someone was ill and contagious, she told me that she was not informed and that her job was to only take down details and not get the history and furthermore she did not care. She gave me a mouthful for actually telling her that she should call off the inspection and I should not be speaking to the people coming through.
I felt it an obligation if she was not going to inform the people that there was someone contagious in the home then I should.

Best In The West - Hands Down

I Recently listed my house with Biggin & Scott Yarraville and i cannot thank the team there enough for not only the excellent service that they provided me throughout the sales campaign, but more importantly for the outstanding result they achieved - well exceeding my expectations and reserve price before auction!!!

Having previously dealt with another Biggin & Scott agency in the Bayside area, I was referred to Tristan and the team and from the first phone call i received it was obvious to me that these guys were the ultimate professionals.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a property in the west. Their exceptional knowledge, work ethic and most of all integrity are all qualities that seem very hard to find in the world of real estate these days.
Great work Biggin & Scott Team!

Best regards,
David K

Has anyone had issues with BIggin Scott in Cranbourne (Casey office)? I’ve had issues and felt like they weren’t managing my property effectively. Eg. no communication regarding lease renewals, no property inspections done unless I had to follow up, plus, unpaid landlord insurance for nearly 8 weeks. Now I’m trying to get rent money transferred to new real estate agent. Initially was told that they never received the funds. But tenants have proof of payment! Still waiting for the transfer & it’s nearly been 7 days. Also, I’m new to investing so I’m still learning. After issues I’ve had for the last 6 months, I’m seriously considering learning property management myself so I can do it myself.

Anyone had any issues with B&S Dandenong, have had a few people approach with similar issues, currently working with someone who is about to take them to court?
I have used Biggin Scott St Kilda for 10 years as a letting agent and they have given me excellent service

As anybody else out there that has had a bad experience of not getting the asking price for there home with B&S Yarraville through Rita Galati she looked after the purchaser, and not the vendors.
I think you may find that it is B&S as a whole. There seems to be a lot of B S for both the buyer and seller. I think that they need a serious government review, I protected myself after finding how full of B S they were and asked a higher than normal reserve in auction otherwise I could have lost 50k+ by the incompetence and unprofessional behavior of their staff.