Biggin & Scott

Biggin & Scott (page 2 of 7)

2.2

Liyan Gao

Liyan GaoVictoria

Excellent Agent

I am a tenant from China.I have just rented out a property in Elwood through Biggin Scott.Thankful My Agent was Catherine Naud.She was super nice from the beginning.Ms Catherine didn’t refuse me because I didn’t speak English well. She has been very helpful,easygoing and friendly to deal with. Her actitud made our experience renting our house so much easier . The move in to the property has been seamless. I found Catherine to be a very capable,conscientious and professional property manager. I am very happy with Catherine’s service.Thank you for all of your hard work.
Liyan Gao

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful & Unprofessional

As a first home buying wanting to secure a property there is nothing more frustrating letting agents waste everyones time with underquoting and false advertising. A property that is advertised for $599,000-$659,000 goes to auction and gets passed in at $675,000 which is above the highest price range. The agent then informs us that the vendors reserve is $800,000 which is $150,000 over the highest price. What a disgrace and appalling display of professionalism. Furthermore the comparable properties which were used to quote this property did not go over $650,000 so its pretty clear this is another case of dodgy agents underquoting. Do not deal with Biggins & Scott Knox.

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worse real estate agent

Wish I come across to this review side before experience worst agent service Adam Flynn. He's dishonest, fool and full of trick.
Unforgettable worse service. I learned big time though. Search well till give my trust to a RE agent.

David CheesemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

I have being using the St.KIlda office as an agent for my rental property for over 10 years and during this time, I have had good service.
I am especially pleased with the current agent, who has managed the departure of tenants and the re-letting of the property to new tenants. She has performed the role in both a timely business-like manner.
At all times I have been informed of the status of the changeover.

Great job!

James you are brilliant!! Always reliable, you get the job done with little fuss and great professionalism. Thank you for all of your hard work, we really appreciate it.
Terry and Diane.

Great Property Manager- Catherine Naud

I highly recommend Catherine to look after your rental property, I have found Catherine to always be available, attentive, and well resourced to sort our problems. I am very happy with Catherine's service and I look forward to working with her in the future and would trust her with any future properties I am looking at.

Nick M

Nick MMelbourne

Do not deal with people!!!!!

Biggin & Scott Whitehorse should be avoided.

They are highly unprofessional, the worst customer experience I have ever had; they do not return calls or emails, will lie over the phone and put nothing in writing.

At the time of writing this review, I am still owed monies from rent paid in advance, from well over a month ago.

I have experienced the same staff members using different names over the time period I had to deal with these charlatans; when they get cornered for anything will blame the overseas (Chinese) owners not being contactable.

Always helpful!

I've been with Biggin & Scott in the same property for nearly over eight years now and I have to stay we have never had any issues at all. In fact, our agent Catherine and team have been amazing with the management of the property along with any issues we might have had along the way (which have been minor) but always attended to. Would recommend B&S in the future. :)

Nadia

Nadiamelbourne

Excellent Agent

I found Catherine to be a very capable, conscientious and professional property manager .
I would recommend her highly to all and sundry.
Catherine is always willing and able and is always very available.

Find out how Biggin & Scott compares to other Real Estate Agents

Horrible customer service and extremely unprofessional

Highly recommended

Thankfully My agent was Catherine!!! She was super nice and professional from the very beginning. Her actitud made our experience renting our house so much easier. I hope every agent would be like her.

Catherine is amazing!!

Cant thank Catherine Naud at bigger and Scott she is absolutely amazing, efficient and dedicated to the job!! Wish all agents were this amazing

Amy

AmyRichmond

Great customer service!

Hannah has been exceptionally helpful since taking over my property management. She is always available to take my calls or respond to my emails. She gives me accurate and useful information with a friendly and positive attitude. I would definitely recommend this real estate to my friends and family.

Great Team, Great Service

I've been with Biggin & Scott team for over 6 years, having Catherine manager my property has been very smooth and trouble free, consistent service, quick responses and diligent management. great work team.

Fantastic service

I have been dealing deal with Catherine at Biggin & Scott Elwood and I have found that she is very efficient in her communication and getting the work completed with no ongoing maintenance outstanding. I would highly recommend dealing with her.

Easy and friendly service

Have just rented out a property in Elwood through Biggin and Scott and our agent Hannah has been very helpful, easygoing and friendly to deal with. The move in to the property has been seamless and overall we have been happy with the level of service provided to date.

Eliran L.

Eliran L.Melbourne

Professional and friendly Property Manager - Carly

Charli

CharliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deplorable Customer Service

Have been with B&S for over a year and have had little contact with the agent; however found out that apparently the agent I was dealing with left months ago and was never advised of the change, which also meant a lease renewal fell through the cracks.

Since having been told about the new agent, I have left several messages and sent multiple emails all of which have had no response.

Definitely would not recommend B&S to anybody, and when I have the opportunity to move, I will not be considering any further business with this service.

Stay away!

Landlord

I have been dealing with Biggin and Scott after changing from another realestate agent for poor services, I am landlord and the agent in Springvale is extremely helpful in searching the right tenants for our rentals, she always update us with all the applications and her screening criteria is very goo to filter the right tenants.
I hope they will continue to give excellent services

Do not recommend at all

They are liars please check out all reviews but we have never felt more ripped off, from biggin Scott Rowville. Hope my review helps people as l tell everyone of there poor work ethics.

Maree

Mareeasked

Has anyone had issues with BIggin Scott in Cranbourne (Casey office)? I’ve had issues and felt like they weren’t managing my property effectively.
Eg. no communication regarding lease renewals, no property inspections done unless I had to follow up, plus, unpaid landlord insurance for nearly 8 weeks.
Now I’m trying to get rent money transferred to new real estate agent. Initially was told that they never received the funds. But tenants have proof of payment! Still waiting for the transfer & it’s nearly been 7 days.
Also, I’m new to investing so I’m still learning. After issues I’ve had for the last 6 months, I’m seriously considering learning property management myself so I can do it myself.

William

Williamasked

Anyone had any issues with B&S Dandenong, have had a few people approach with similar issues, currently working with someone who is about to take them to court?

David Cheeseman

I have used Biggin Scott St Kilda for 10 years as a letting agent and they have given me excellent service

rita maggio

rita maggioasked

As anybody else out there that has had a bad experience of not getting the asking price for there home with B&S Yarraville through Rita Galati she looked after the purchaser, and not the vendors.

Paul
Paul

I think you may find that it is B&S as a whole. There seems to be a lot of B S for both the buyer and seller. I think that they need a serious government review, I protected myself after finding how full of B S they were and asked a higher than normal reserve in auction otherwise I could have lost 50k+ by the incompetence and unprofessional behavior of their staff.

Get an answer from our members and Biggin & Scott representatives