4.5

Davo22

Davo22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would be better if they had a customer portal so you can view your banking

Peter B.Bill Butler
Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

They take care of all of your financial woes

Bill Butler was able to get me debt-free, and sorted out all of the negotiations and communication. Their service was always excellent, very fast responses and friendly understanding staff. Very thankful to have found these guys

SAH

SAHWestern Australia

Great company exceptional customer service

Cannot fault this this company. Their customer service is exceptional.
They reply to emails almost instantly, are always available to answer questions and deal with issues. Incredibly helpful and sympathetic of your situation and offer expert advice free of judgement. I wish I had found them sooner. Highly recommend them for any financial difficulties you may be experiencing. Absolute life savers

Budgeting Services

Find out how Bill Butler compares to other Budgeting Services

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service - Thank you!

We have been with Bill Butler for a number of years now after getting ourselves into a financial rut, pretty much drowning in debt. Kelly and her team have been with us throughout, always helpful with quick responses to any queries that we may have had. Kelly knew and understood the stress we were under throughout and luckily for us was able to organise a settlement with all of our financial institutions. The communication throughout our time with Bill Butler was exceptional and we could not recommend them highly enough for anyone finding themselves in financial strain. Bill Butler, Kelly and her team - Thank You!

Sue C.

Sue C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Savers Bill butler

Hz B

Hz BPerth, WA

Excellent service. Managed the accounts well and keep you out of trouble.. Recommended

Over the three years period I have been with them, good communication and fantastic service! The settlement at the end with all financial institutions had been quick and hassle free.

Kate

KateIllawarra, NSW

Unable to fault, they have helped us at the most difficult of times

We were in a severe financial rut and were jut drowning in debt. I reached out to Bull butler who took us on an amazing journey to the point of helping us to find a broker to refinance all debts and have one repayment for a home loan. Absolute great service and takes everything onboard to remove the burden of paying bills and all the stress that goes with it. We could not of done this without you bill butler :)

Jaci

JaciWatson 2602, ACT

Life saver

I was in a really bad financial situation due to owing credit with almost 10 different creditors and I have Bill Butler to thank for now being debt free (as of this week!) Paid my $30000 debt off in 2 years and 4 months (and managed to save go on a trip to America in that time!). Would highly recommend if you’re struggling and stressed and need the help.

Khodi D.

Khodi D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sorted my finances out and got me back on track.

I was referred to Bill Butler by my broker. The team wee excellent, understanding and caring. They not only got all my debt under control but when I got to a position were I could refinance they negotiated payout figures that left me gobsmacked. I would never have been able to do this myself.

Budgeting Services

Find out how Bill Butler compares to other Budgeting Services

Emilie G.

Emilie G.Central Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service we could not do without!

With bill butler we were able to pay off 30000 of debt in 18 month! We are now debt free and saving for a home deposit and holiday. We don't have to think about bills or due dates they take of it all! We have been with them for 3 years and could not be happier! I don't know where we would be financially now without there help. Thank Bill Butler Team!

Helene

HeleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

After struggling through some tough times, I managed to find bill butler, who helped me get back on track. I have now managed to build a good savings that’s to the girls I deal with, they keep me informed on my progress and offer advice when I need it. It’s been great not having to worry about bills being paid on time. I have now got other family members onto them who couldn’t be happier, and saving lots. Thanks team. For making my life easier.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refinancing due to divorce.

I had $46k of credit debt. Butler's negotiated it to $13k and reduced their own fee to help get my loan approved. (Refinancing due to divorce). It is still sinking in just what they achieved. In no small part, because of Bill Butler, my children still live in the home they know and feel safe in.

Minimum Bankruptcy Amount.

Peter B.Bill Butler
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Helpful, time saving and stress relieving

My family have been using bill butler for a few years now and we wouldn't go back. We are busy professionals and value our spare time to spend with family rather than sorting out our bills!
This has streamlined everything and makes paying bills simple and takes us no time and there are no annoying conversations about "have you paid this bill, when was it due, where has it gone too?"... it's just done for us!