Bill Butler
See the Best Budgeting Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bill Butler

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
Kim
Kim

Excellent company you need help ring them, their there to help

Bill Bulter are a fantastic , If you need help there the best company to get in contact with, they understand & put your mind at rest. Always available to help. Great work

FINANCIAL RELEASED

I received called from Bill Butler few years ago asking if they could held me with anything? At that time no work but have creditors on my back for repayments. Which was killing me slowly, I then presented all my dealt to them and arrange a lower payment interest fee, Today I am here to announced that I am a dealt free man today.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support and my creditors.

Nurse 49
Nurse 49Sydney, NSW

Great team members

I have dealt with several team members over the period of my contract and greatly appreciate the top level service and advice provided. Special shout out to Hannah, Amy and Kelly for their invaluable advice and assistance over the term of my contract.

Waste of Time

Missed 2 repayments resulting in negative impact on credit rating. Did not contact me to advise of oversight nor did they try to rectify or acknowledge accountabilty. Very poor handover resulting in another missed payment and further impact on credit rating.

John King
John King

That is incorrect. I couldn’t miss the payments in Feb/March as I had a direct debit set up.

ScottG
ScottGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life savers!

Super helpful and amazing team. I have dealt with many of the Bill Butler team in my time with them, mostly Kelly D, who was able to save me from endless nights of no sleep and stress from debt collector calls. They got all my finances on track and taught me how to better manage money.

Peter B.Bill ButlerSend a private message

Hi Scott, thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are glad to have been a part of your journey.

So helpful and rewarding

Very helpful and structured. Great with giving advise to help meet your goals and get you back on track. I used Bill Butler for 5 years to assist me to get back on my feet during and after bankruptcy... so greatful, thank you

AtPeace
AtPeaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you are looking to get on top of your debt, choose Bill Butler

Just 2 years ago I was struggling to pay over $100k of personal debt on a single income. The stress of the phone calls was not pleasant at all. Many similar agencies I reach out to, turned me away. A broker referred me to BB, from the first call they have provided an exceptional service. BB have negotiated with over 10 debtors, and for a very reasonable monthly payment (that I could afford) managed to get payments under control for me, something I thought would never be possible ! Everyday I thank them in my heart for my current peace of mind.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Billbutler review

I'm a single full time dad with 2 kids and working full-time and Billbutler helped me with my budgeting as I was always falling behind on my bills and getting bank charges
They managed to help me save up money so when something unexpected came up I could pay it
I would recommend them and if I had an issue with something they would get it done

Davo22
Davo22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would be better if they had a customer portal so you can view your banking

Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

They take care of all of your financial woes

Bill Butler was able to get me debt-free, and sorted out all of the negotiations and communication. Their service was always excellent, very fast responses and friendly understanding staff. Very thankful to have found these guys

SAH
SAHWestern Australia

Great company exceptional customer service

Cannot fault this this company. Their customer service is exceptional.
They reply to emails almost instantly, are always available to answer questions and deal with issues. Incredibly helpful and sympathetic of your situation and offer expert advice free of judgement. I wish I had found them sooner. Highly recommend them for any financial difficulties you may be experiencing. Absolute life savers

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service - Thank you!

We have been with Bill Butler for a number of years now after getting ourselves into a financial rut, pretty much drowning in debt. Kelly and her team have been with us throughout, always helpful with quick responses to any queries that we may have had. Kelly knew and understood the stress we were under throughout and luckily for us was able to organise a settlement with all of our financial institutions. The communication throughout our time with Bill Butler was exceptional and we could not recommend them highly enough for anyone finding themselves in financial strain. Bill Butler, Kelly and her team - Thank You!

Sue C.
Sue C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Savers Bill butler

Hz B
Hz BPerth, WA

Excellent service. Managed the accounts well and keep you out of trouble.. Recommended

Over the three years period I have been with them, good communication and fantastic service! The settlement at the end with all financial institutions had been quick and hassle free.

Kate
KateIllawarra, NSW

Unable to fault, they have helped us at the most difficult of times

We were in a severe financial rut and were jut drowning in debt. I reached out to Bull butler who took us on an amazing journey to the point of helping us to find a broker to refinance all debts and have one repayment for a home loan. Absolute great service and takes everything onboard to remove the burden of paying bills and all the stress that goes with it. We could not of done this without you bill butler :)