Bill’s Organic Sourdough Spelt

Bill’s Organic Sourdough Spelt

See the Best Breads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bill's Organic Stoneground? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Actual whole meal and actual sourdough!

The ONLY sourdough on the market that is %100 whole meal, and not a mix of white and whole meal flours, or grains and white four, or spelt. Sugar free, soft and wholemeal. Not cheap but definitely worth the extra.

Purchased at Coles for $6.99.

KateSydney

great bread

Other Breads

Clear labelling ! It's all on the pack. Awesome quality product

It's what's not on a label that makes me concerned. Bills have all the information on the pack from organic certification to exactly what's in it. It's about time all food is clearly labelled like Bills. Great product !

Breads

Find out how Bill’s Organic Sourdough Spelt compares to other Breads

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Everything else is rubbish once you've had this a few times

Awesome..The Best Bread

This is the way bread should be....there are no nasties....easily digestible..littlies to elderly...makes the best toast...freezes well...I keep at least 3 or 4 different loaves at a time...including the fruit bread...not just raisin toast...spectacular fruit bread....
The grandson took over in 2015...rebranded...better packaging....I just do not have a bad word to say about this bread....Try any of Bills Breads....you will never go back to ordinary commercial bread........

Maev....Sydney

Forgot...yes..*yeast free*.....and these days their bread on the supermarket shelf is sliced and packaged.....

MINC
MINCNSW, 2145

WOW BREAD

Alot of what is available today seems to be quick cheap ''chemical' bread.. i found Bill's (by mistake) is the closest thing to naturally made bread thats available on a supermarket shelf. You can tell when you pick it up its heavy not full of air. Sure you pay a little bit more but Nutritionally'' i find 1 slice of this toasted (with avo) equates to about 3 pieces of cheaper white (highly processed) bread and sustains you longer during the day as its packed with (organic) vitamins and minerals. A Lot of effort and thought has gone into these ingredients and you can get a few varieties now including raisin toast - just read the packet!

Bill's Organic CSCourdough Wholemeal

I enjoy this bread as I can not tolerate highly processed commercial bread.
It tastes fantastic toasted with avocado and egg. Its a heavier bread so I know I am eating the real deal, and keeps me full for longer.

R_English
R_EnglishHunter Region, NSW

Something to chew on and Yeast free

Our favourite is Bill's wholemeal, we cut it into doorstep thickness. Makes very good toast that doesn't collapse, with coconut oil as the "spread" instead of butter. Under poached eggs, a light sprinkling of black/pink salt on the toast is just yum.
Our grandson (7) comes to our place on Thursdays after school, starving. We fill him up with Bill's Fruit loaf, buttered. Just wish the wholemeal loaf was square for sandwiches.

Other Breads

Best bread ever

I have trouble tolerating bread, Bill's is the only bread I can eat but and it just so happens the the sourdough spelt is the best bread I have ever tasted. I like to eat it toasted with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of Thyme, this is real deal sourdough bread that has been properly fermented and is extremely easy for the body to digest. Sometimes when I buy it at the supermarket the packaging is slightly torn due to night fill staff jamming it into the shelves, not really the companies fault but it does warrant an improvement in the packaging.
organic, stoneground, fully hydrolised, kosher
packaging could use improvement