Binance

Binance

See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Binance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Ease of Application
  • Rates and Fees
  • Withdrawals Within 24 hours (1) and 1-2 days (1)
Surfnish
SurfnishSydney, NSW

Robbery

Crypto pump and dump has no fundamentals. You are robbing people and destroying a beautiful technology. Sad, in time, you too will go down the drain. bye bye to you

Ease of Application

Be aware of your personal information with Binance

You will never able to delete your account once is setup. They will just say no due to security concern. Wonder what and where they use your privacy information to and for.

Withdrawals 1-2 days

BINANCE is a scam

Watch out from "Binance"
Binance are thieves.
Read below and watch out!
This is a true story and not a hoax.
Please read it carefully.
Hi all, this is to let you know that the exchange platform by the name of BINANCE just stole my money and did not pay me my dues. They refused to acknowledge the amount of money I made when the crypto market went up today and I sold my Ether, so they refused to pay me my money. They are scammers, hustlers, you cannot trust them, watch out, they will steal your money, cheat and lie to you. Believe me, this is my story. I lost my money today although I made a profit when the market went up they refused to pay. Don't trust them!!!!!!!!
BINANCE is a scam!!!!!!!!!

John W.
John W.South Australia

Avoid like the plague

Binance Australia is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Avoid them like the plague. Customer support is horrendous. I cannot express strongly enough to never have anything to do with this company.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Find out how Binance compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Abdel
AbdelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is Binance the worst exchance company when it comes to customer service?

lexxel