Bing Lee Physical store

Bing Lee Physical store

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (40)

Shane Dpenha

Shane DpenhaSydney, NSW

Ashar is the best

The first time that we went to Bing Lee and we met Ashar - I think it's been over 5 years and we still go back to Ashar. We started off with a microwave, then a dish washer, then a washing machine, a large TV, a gas stove with oven, a large fridge and then a small fridge.
Ashar is very practical and tells us the good and not so good things about each product.
Till today Ashar is genuinely keen to help us with any issues we have with the products that we have.
Thank you Ashar - you are the best!!
The next time you are at Bing Lee Penrith, do stop over and say hello to Ashar.

Store LocationPenrith
Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

excellent service from all staff at this store

I have made two recent purchases from this store, and each occasion the level of overall service at the store and to the delivery was exceptional from staff at the store and delivery drivers. Highly recommended I will be going back.

Store Locationpenrith nsw
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLG CX 65 OLED65CXPTA (65")

GREAT SERVICE ALL ROUND

I have purchased many thing from the Penrith store. The staff always goes out of their way to help. Always lead me in the correct direction when choosing a product while at the same time never being to pushy. The delivery would have to be one of the most pleasant delivery experience I've had. The driver contacted me 3 times to keep my up to date with the changes in times, (always earlier than told). Both drivers were very friendly. I was very comfortable in having them in my home. Thank you i look forward to my next purchase.

Store LocationMulgoa road, Penrith 2750 (Jamisontown)

david

davidSydney, NSW

Purchase review

I was looking for a new TV one of the new 4k ULED TV's l had been to the good guys but very pushy they could not deliver until next day so said l was going to look at Bing Lee's that's ok well what a difference here l had talked to Roland on the phone about this tv he explained more about it we came to a deal very good price plus delivery today now that's service l had bought a stereo from them many years ago in Bondi junction would highly recommend Bing lee for excellent service especially Roland at the Alexandria store l will definitely be back in October to get a air conditioner

Store LocationAlexandria homemaker
Peter Hopper

Peter HopperSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience with helpful staff

I bought a new fridge. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable.
They delivered very fast on the same day and the quality and condition of the item was perfect
when it arrived.
Happy with their service

Store LocationParramatta
Liz D.

Liz D.Illawarra, NSW

Useless - absolutely useless service on phone & in store

Useless - absolutely useless service on phone & in store. Rang several times was put on hold & was hung up on not even answered! Tried to call back several times & rang out

Store LocationWarilla
Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

So here I am again at BING LEE Bennett's Green. This time it was for a tuckerbox freezer and new mobile phone for hubby! What can I say except I love bing lee! Customer service is impeccable as always from ANDREW, could not be beat, as well as the price. Thankyou again, and I'm sure we will be back soon.

Store LocationBennett's Green
mamaluchka47

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Great prices and great service

Service and advice were great, delivery of two airconditioning units was speedy and as promised, and price, a very positive surprise! All in all, I highly recommend this company and store!

Store LocationHornsby Westfield
Betty C

Betty CSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Recently bought a new dishwasher and the fun timer service in store was good. The sales have good communication and attitude . Very easy transaction. Just the delivery was a day delay but When we called binglee, the sale person who serve us today was helpful .

Store LocationCarlingford
Product PurchasedDishwasher

sujen

sujenSydney, NSW

Great Service

I wanted to buy Laptop and visited few stores. I went back to Bing Lee store in St Martins Blacktown as I found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. I ended up buying the Asus Laptop as it came with free gifts as well. I have started to use this laptop for my personal use and it is simple to use, specially with touch screen.

Store LocationSt Martins Blacktown
Product PurchasedLaptop
Jo A

Jo ASydney, NSW

Absolutely love it

I went into the store was served straight away bought a clothes dryer and the salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was able to take home that day. Would definitely recommend this place

Store LocationCampbelltown
Mores M.

Mores M.Sydney, NSW

Arrogant and Rude Worker for Bing Lee

Staff needs further training to improvise customer service. I find it very degrading to find a worker who intimidate customers infront of her co worker.
You’re supposed to be serving your customers with a smile and not being sarcastic.

Store LocationPENRITH
Frank O

Frank OSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service at competitive price.

It was easy to find what I wanted in the store. I haven't installed the product yet.
The sales person was very helpful and assisted by her knowledge of the product.
Her knowledge of the product plus the competitive price resulted in my making a purchase.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Product PurchasedMicrowave
Bibi Talevski

Bibi TalevskiSydney, NSW

Very happy with Bing Lee Hurstville store

Purchased a TV and a dryer from the Hurstville store 3 months back, the sales person was very easy to talk to and is knowledgeable regarding the products. Delivery was fast too. Only problem was the Dryer was dented on the top after I opened the packaging, called the store and arranged pick up/re delivery immediately. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction even with the slight hiccup of the dented dryer. I will shop with them again in the future.

Store LocationHurstville NSW
Alex L.

Alex L.Sydney, NSW

Selling used products as new *****Buyers Beware*****

Store LocationBankstown Bing Lee

Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

German cockroaches

BE AWARE!! I Purchased a Miele vacuum from Bing Lee Thornton to then come home to unpack vacuum to find two well alive German cockroaches in box.! I was so disgusted I immediately contacted the store and via email to have them say there is nothing they can do and that there store is fumigated. Well clearly not!! I now am out of pocket to get my brand new house sprayed. Will never be buying from this store again!!

Store LocationThornton NSW

Store LocationThornton NSW
Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Night Black
Daniel Rond

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and friendly advice.

Purchased a front load Samsung washing machine from the West Gosford store and couldn’t be happier.
Salesman was very honest and advice me on which machine will suit my needs regardless of price.
Definitely shop their again.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Peter M.

Peter M.

Generally always great, sometimes their online store is incorrect though.

Have always had great service from the Armidale store! They tend to have a great range of products; my only qualm is their online store has a tendency to show items as being in stock at the store when in fact they are out of stock. - Otherwise no complaints!

Store LocationArmidale NSW
Product PurchasedNetgear AC1750 R6400
Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Poor sales advice

Bought amp from Hornsby store and told might be a week for them to get in stock. After a week I went to the store and told it still wasn't in but they would get one from another store and I could pick it up in 4 to 5 days. A week later was told the instruction to get from another store wasn't sent. Asked for a refund as I could get the amp elswhere at a cheaper price and that day. I did get the refund but only after some time. What happened to the store as it never was like this in the past? They have lost me as a customer.

Store LocationHornsby