Bing Lee Physical store

Bing Lee Physical store (page 2 of 6)

2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (40)

Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

German cockroaches

BE AWARE!! I Purchased a Miele vacuum from Bing Lee Thornton to then come home to unpack vacuum to find two well alive German cockroaches in box.! I was so disgusted I immediately contacted the store and via email to have them say there is nothing they can do and that there store is fumigated. Well clearly not!! I now am out of pocket to get my brand new house sprayed. Will never be buying from this store again!!

Store LocationThornton NSW

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Night Black

Jasmine

JasmineNorthern Region, NSW

Love my dishwasher!

So happy with my new dishwasher! Made it so much easier when the staff member was so helpful and kind. Thank you so much! I think his name was David.

Product PurchasedDishwasher
Daniel Rond

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and friendly advice.

Purchased a front load Samsung washing machine from the West Gosford store and couldn’t be happier.
Salesman was very honest and advice me on which machine will suit my needs regardless of price.
Definitely shop their again.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Peter M.

Peter M.

Generally always great, sometimes their online store is incorrect though.

Have always had great service from the Armidale store! They tend to have a great range of products; my only qualm is their online store has a tendency to show items as being in stock at the store when in fact they are out of stock. - Otherwise no complaints!

Store LocationArmidale NSW
Product PurchasedNetgear AC1750 R6400
Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Poor sales advice

Bought amp from Hornsby store and told might be a week for them to get in stock. After a week I went to the store and told it still wasn't in but they would get one from another store and I could pick it up in 4 to 5 days. A week later was told the instruction to get from another store wasn't sent. Asked for a refund as I could get the amp elswhere at a cheaper price and that day. I did get the refund but only after some time. What happened to the store as it never was like this in the past? They have lost me as a customer.

Store LocationHornsby
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Bing Lee - Bankstown, NSW

The Bing Lee store at Bankistown , NSW has a friendly and good staff members, with a good customer service , I did buy an air condition and they even managed the professional person to install it with a cheep price,
That shop makes you happy by giving some discounts. I highly recommend to buy all electrical appliances and electronics

Store LocationBankistown
Sam

SamSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 I would!

Bought a portable air con from the casula store, my brother in law has a unit from good guys with the same specs that is able to cool down a lounge room with ease. Our purchase made the lounge room hotter than the temperature outside and unless you sat directly in front, it was still hot. Called for a refund and because it wasn’t deemed “faulty”, I was told I would have to sacrifice 20% of cost for a refund because it was “change of mind”. Product did not perform as it should but apparently that’s my own fault. Customer service was disgraceful, will never purchase from these crooks again! Make sure you read returns policy!

Store LocationCasula

Horrible customer service

Went there to buy washing machine and found out very poor customer service. One staff was shockingly very rude and unprofessional. I would not recomend anyone to the hurstville store .

Store LocationHurstville, Bing lee
Janette

JanetteSydney, NSW

Always great service and advice. Thank you.

Our fridge failed and we got great advice at Bing Lee, Rhodes and a new fridge was delivered the next day at a very competitive price.
Great product, very happy with new fridge.

Store LocationBing Lee Rhodes
Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Disgusting service. These guys sell refurbished TV and market as new.

Store LocationBing Lee Alexandria
Product PurchasedLG 65UM7400PTA (65")
B Vaughn

B VaughnSydney, NSW

Horrible after-service

paul476

paul476nsw, 2350

Returns Of Goods Within A 14 Day Period To Bing Lee Armidale Store Beardy Stret

I have just attempted to return an apple ipad to bing lee armidale nsw 2350 in original container unmarked and received the day after they will not refund for goods that were purchased 14 days prior to the date on the invoice

Store Locationarmidale nsw 2350 beardy street
Craig S.

Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee Rhodes

Purchased fridge and 3 months later it stopped working and would not cool. tried to get replacement or refund but bing lee Rhodes did not want to help. They have now ceased all communications and will not help. Had to go to fair trading for help and now they are lying to fair trading to make it even more difficult. Do not buy anything from these crooks if anything goes wrong they will not help. they are only interested in your money and once they have it they don't care about after sales support.

Store LocationRhodes
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jordo

JordoNortheast, VIC

Faulty product

Purchase in- store, tv. Had it since July 2019, it's faulty. Contacted store and that's it. No contact from anyone. Had to purchase another tv from somewhere else. Very disappointing.

Store LocationWodonga, victoria
Mrs Zeeshan

Mrs Zeeshan

Exceptional Customer Service

I placed an online order of Phillips XL air fryer and Breville Sandwich Maker with an option of in store pick up at Mt Druitt Bing Lee. I reached there and the lady at the counter not only bring it from the store but also helped me to put everything in my shopping trolley, even I wasn’t expecting that from her. So I always have a great online shopping experience with bing lee with store pick up at Mt Druitt.

Store LocationMount Druitt
Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Bing Lee Burwood

I was served by ‘[Name Removed]’ or as per my receipt, ’Ming’ at the store. I picked up my order from Burwood bing Lee and she gave me nothing bad bad customer service i.e “you should have read your email! You need Photo ID” and observed to be inpatient when I was searching my bag for my ID. No eye contact. Slammed my product onto the desk when she finished serving me... please teach her basic customer service please. She was lucky I was was in a good mood this day otherwise I would have said something on the spot

Store LocationBurwood
Product PurchasedBlender

Selling second-hand goods which are disguised as brand new?

Store LocationBing Lee Marsden Park
Product PurchasedCoffee Machine
Brenda. E

Brenda. ESydney, NSW

I was ripped off.

I bought a fridge from bing lee and I was charged $60 delivery when I was told it was free .They said only when I paid for it and when they delivered it two shelves were missing and refused to replace them.

Store LocationHurstville