Bing Lee Questions & Answers

41 questions from our users

raghu

raghuasked

Bing Lee

i purchased a tcl tv from bing lee on 19th of april, my order was supposed to reach me by 29th april, when i tried to reach them after 29th april it took me 3 days to reach them and they asked me to wait for another week or so, then i waited for 2 more weeks and finally i lost my temper tried to reach them one whole day waited in their online customer care queue for 6 hrs and finally talked to them, the interesting part is the next day i receive a mail from binglee saying that was their systems fault that it took an order that they do not have in stock and they made me wait for a month and i was waiting for my product the whole month like a fool, they offered me the same size tv of an other brand which i was not happy, so they said we will cancel your order and you will receive a cancelation mail and the money would be refunded in the next 3 days now its 5 days that i spoke to them i did not receive a cancelation mail nor my refund but as i purchased it on zip pay my money is being deducted on time, you understand the whole situation now that i have been waiting for more than a month for a product which will not reach me , now how many more days should i wait for my refund??????

bellysmelly
bellysmelly

I suspect Bing Lee are about to go guts up. It's a shame because the staff at my local store are fantastic and I fear for their jobs. But the last two months have seen a huge surge in complaints about non-delivery of purchased goods, denial of refunds, total absence of staff on the Live Chat or customer care email. It looks like they are circling the drain... If you can start a charge-back I'd do it ASAP, and if you have any vouchers spend them in-store on actual stock now.

John Doe

The way they treat their customers they certainly deserve to!

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

John Doe

Sorry we fell for the same dodgy trick. You have to spend $250 with Naked Wines to get the $100 credit. These sort of fake promos should be banned IMO. Wasted half an hour of my time and now I would never deal with the company that gave me the voucher or Naked Wines. Bunch of scammers!

Jacqui

Jacquiasked

Bing Lee

Best 20 litre microwave ?

John Doe

Probably one that you purchase from anyone but Bing Lee!

Robyn S.

Robyn S.asked

Online store

I’m so annoyed and frustrated that I cannot get through to customer support via live chat. It’s taking ages and then it freezes on 10 person in the queue and drops out (it happened twice). Prior to that I was on the phone for already half hour and still couldn’t get through. What type of business is this? It’s ridiculous

Kavimo

Kavimoasked

Bing Lee

I just bought a cook top from you and had it installed by your installation people. It was a Westinghouse WHS642SA. We noticed that the 'E' was missing from the appliance and is spelt 'Westinghous'. Does this mean it is not authentic appliance or do you hae a reason for this? Thanks for your help.
Kathryn

Fired Up

But this is a review site. Suggest you contact them or Westinghous directly

Mariah

Mariahasked

Bing Lee

I just got a fridge online though binglee and it's not the size I thought it was. The product is perfect just wrong size for a family of four. Is there anyways I can return this and get another fridge in a different size?

Fired Up

I doubt the public will know but not normally for change of mind as per their website

you need to ask Bing Lee

Truong N.

Truong N.asked

Online store

Hello just wondering how long returns take once bing lee have received the faulty product and send me out a replacement?

Only Bing Lee can answer

have you thought about asking Bing Lee

pl3asur34u

pl3asur34uasked

Bing Lee

Hi I bought a keyboard for my son last 6 months ago and some buttons for the keyboard stopped working. still have 1 year warranty on it but I lost my receipt. What do I need to do to replace it or repair. I purchased it at orange grove Liverpool bing lee. ?

john smith

What you need to do is... Go into the Bing lee store at Orange grove & ask them or contact Bing lee Via their web site. Asking here will NOT give the correct answer

Contact the store

Cheryl B.

Cheryl B.asked

Bing Lee

When I purchase a watch from Bing Lee on eBay is there a guarantee or warrantee?

Fired Up

What prevents you from contacting them directly to get the answer?

YOU are the warrantee, as per Google.

micheal
micheal

who knows Ask bing lee

Tiana T.

Tiana T.asked

Physical store

Have bought dryer in store &arranged for delivery &fiting today. Can i cancel &get refund before they arrive?

wingnut
wingnut

ring the store & ask

Fired Up

So what was the outcome?

Ray

Rayasked

Bing Lee

Bing Lee sells demo or returned items but advertises as "new", is it a norm or individual shop's practice? It seems I am not the only victim in recent months.

Fired Up

So not a genuine question obviously

massimo p.

massimo p.asked

Online store

Where I can find the receipt number in my invoice?

Fired Up

Don’t you mean an invoice number ?

Susma

Susmaasked

Online store

I ordered a headphone from this company but did get any response about the purchase and delivery. Took my money very soon but didn't respond anything could I know when I receive my order. Any suggestions?

Fired Up

So you did get a response? What was it?

Alaka

Alakaasked

Bing Lee

Hello, I have bought some appliance from you few months ago. Money was been paid but haven't got delivery yes because my new house us not ready yet. Now I noticed the price of those items have droped down. So, is there there any chance of mine to get extra money back ?
Thanks .
Alaka

Milad
Milad

If prices increased are you willing to pay more?

chien

chienasked

Bing Lee

I am living at Bass Hill. I want to buy some memory stick pro for video camera recorder model dcr-trv 355e. Tell me where sale them? Thank.

Ring and ask

Chie

Chieasked

Bing Lee

Hi, I bought a Westinghouse washing machine 9 months ago and now it's not spinning anymore can I return it cause I know it was still covered by warranty but what if I can't find my receipt?

Fired Up

What was the response when you contact them?

Davo M

Davo Masked

Bing Lee

How do I get the $150 cash back on the Westinghouse Fridge I purchased on 27/1/2018. It hasn't been credited to our account yet do I have to apply or is it automatic. Dave

Yes it can be

Ava

Avaasked

Bing Lee

My husband purchased a Sharp air purifier KCA60JW half an hour before the store closed in Belconnen ACT yesterday. It was a floor stock which was the last one remaining, so he didn't have a choice and bought it. The sales person put it in a box and packed it up. Because the store would be close soon, my husband didn't check the product before taking it home. After getting home, we found there was a part of the machine missing, the stoppers. Also, after starting the machine, there was really stinky air coming out of it which made my baby son feel unwell. We are wondering if we can exchange for a new one? But as we got told, this floor stock was the last one remaining, so can you please tell us if we can get a refund or not?

Bing L.Bing Lee

Yes, it was unfortunate you'd run out of time, and the unit didn't measure up to expectation as the store staff would've been happy to run a floor stock air purifier for you in the store, to check it's quality. I can confirm it is one of the last remaining. I'm sure you'll get a refund if you return it in good condition. I'll let the staff know you're going to visit the Fyshwick Bing Lee store in the next few days.

Excellent service

NEW

NEWasked

Bing Lee

I have ordered for a polaroid tablet and paid for it online.iam eagerly waiting for the Tablet. When will it be delivered?

an ETA can be obtained from our website staff, please call 1300 980 399

Excellent service

Phill

Phillasked

Bing Lee

My mum bought a soundbar from Bing lee 2mths ago and now it is not working and it is not fulfilling their sound requirements either ( they are elderly and cannot hear the tv clearly enough ) i want to return it purchase a bose solo 5 which is designed for clarity of voices from another shop as they do not stock it. Can we get a refund? P.S. my family has purchased many items from them in the past could this be beneficial in this situation. Thanks. Phill.

Bing L.Bing Lee

If you've changed your mind regarding a purchase the best thing you can do is contact Bing Lee as soon as possible. If you have kept the box and all the accessories, and the goods are in excellent condition it helps. Most customers know immediately when something's not right for them. Two months is abnormally long. None-the-less I recommend you contact Bing Lee head office as each return is considered on it's own merit. You'll need to have proof of purchase. If you've lost your invoice we can help with that as well.

Get an answer from our members and Bing Lee representatives