Bing Lee

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

unhappy

unhappySydney, NSW

Delivers in 2-5 days, it is now 7 and the order still has not left the warehouse.

Ordered a computer paid immediately. Had to wait 3 days for any confirmation of order or receipt, had to chase up twice.
5 days later was sent an invoice. And told order was on its way. Turns out two days later the order was still sat in a warehouse. If it does arrive it will beat least 10 days (2-5 days was the promise)

Communication throughout is woeful, regularly have to follow up. Every time I have been told something it's not been delivered.

Really poor experience and will Never deal with Bing Lee again

Bad customer service

Bad service. No basic education for Sheri staff on customer service is. I used to be there customers but with such service I would rather but from anyone else but not bing lee

Sonia

SoniaQueensland

Disgusting

I’ve never encountered a more disgusting person as I did with John an employee of Bing lee.... I was not given the chance to explain why I was not happy, he called me a disgusting person and hung up on me, when I called back to speak to a manger they put me back through to him. At which point he tried to speak over the top of me. I’m sorry but don’t use google search as an excuse for your businesses extremely bad behaviour... I will make it my mission from this point on to tell everyone I know how disgusting and pathetic your so called company is.

Product PurchasedWashing machine
JohnScott

JohnScott

Great service, delivery slow but quicker than promised.

Got the cheapest price by 20% on the pie maker I wanted. It was damaged in the post and I had a waybill to attach and send it back within hours of contacting them. They even sent the new one to me while the old one was still in the post on the way back.
The packing and posting times were a bit long, but they still did that 2 days quicker than they promised.
It was a good experience for me, if I'm not in a rush I'll definitely consider buying from them again.

Decent product range

The store has a good collection of products. The customer service has been good every time I have visited. They take the effort to explain all the features and are not pushy. The checkout process is quick. Not the most competitive when it comes to prices however for small products it has been very convenient.

Store Locationrhodes
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Disgusting online service by angelo - appauled

Bosco W.

Bosco W.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish after sale service

I bought a in Old Guildford Binglee two months ago, at the time of purchase they did not mention anything about the terms of warranty, recently i found the microwave was not working, i went to them and they checked and stated that it was due to cockroach damage??? which was not covered in the warranty. What the hell is this excuse? I am a year 4 university engineering student, i am not going to accept this crap excuse for their terrible product quality .

Store LocationOld Guildford
Product PurchasedPanasonic microwave

koala_bear21

koala_bear21Hunter Region, NSW

Not worth spending your money on go to harvey norman

Brought a bosch washing machine from bing lee .Had issues with it under normal warranty and now the same under extended. I obviously have brought a lemon and this company continues to spend more than the machine is worth to fix it only to have it break down again.i am a single mother with 2 kids on the autism spectrum and a washing machine running everyday is a much shame on you bing lee.machine stops mid cycle cant be restarted a new cycle has to be started only to have it stop again.

Numan E.

Numan E.Sydney, NSW

Great disappointment

Prices of most items aren't competitive and overpriced , lack of selections , some stores cocky staff , huge issues when honoring warranties . My advise , always ask the proper questions prior to purchasing .

Si D.

Si D.Launceston, TAS

Used item, wasn’t new.

Purchased Phillips Hue Go light new, but received a light which had been used before. Set up was a very long process because it had been set up before on someone’s device before.

Ashwani

AshwaniSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Binglee Carlingford

Excellent service provided by Binglee staff Trang Tran who quoted and explained all about the machine over the phone and cleared all my doubts about delivery and warranties etc. I spent hardly 5 minutes to just make the payment and wait for the delivery at home. Which arrived promptly.

Rickw

RickwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service

Store LocationErina, NSW

arthboaz R.

arthboaz R.Illawarra, NSW

Very fast delivery. Excellent price

I bought an ASUS Router from the online store after discovering that many of the so-called discount stores charge exorbitant prices for delivery after advertising cheap prices for the product. Although the price from Bing Lee appeared dearer, the $6 delivery charge made it much cheaper. The other store I was considering offered delivery in 5 to 10 days. From Bing Lee online I ordered the router on Monday afternoon and it was delivered to my home in Wollongong on Wednesday afternoon! The only complaint I have is that it is hard on their website to check if stock is available instore.

Product PurchasedASUS RT-AC68U

Don't shop here poor service

Inspite of the products available, service was very poor, staff uncooperative bar one or two. Don't shop here, go somewhere where they bother with the customer, the manager was so very unhelpful. Doesn't say much for the company with a manager who sets this example.

Store LocationMoore park
Product PurchasedDyson V11 Absolute Pro
Tom F.

Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest price

Easy to navigate website, good range, cheapest price i could find, delivery was fast and on the date and time arranged, item purchased is exactly what was advertised, not complaints

Jen

JenCanberra

Super service with Sid @ Bing Lee Fyshwick
Went to several different white goods stores and purchased all household white goods from Bing Lee Fyshwick because Sid M was very helpful, genuine and knowledgeable. Very positive shopping experience and will definitely be back!

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Matthieu D.B.

Matthieu D.B.Sydney, NSW

Helpful clerk in store, awesome delivery service

We visited the Bing Lee at Rhodes Waterside to buy a washing machine with specific depth constraints. The clerk at the store was very helpful and the transaction went smoothly.
Being currently in the middle of a move to a new property and dealing with a lot of delivery services, I must say that Bing Lee's delivery service is the best I have experienced by far. Next day delivery, morning text message to provide a time window, arrival on schedule, and careful delivery and installation of the washing machine, without a single scratch or mark to my timber floor! Great job guys!

Store LocationRhodes Waterside

Product PurchasedBEKO - BSB641X - 641L

Martin

MartinNorth Queensland, QLD

Need Warranty help- Good luck

Our Canon printer broke down after less than 1 month of service. We contacted Canon for direction and they asked us to return the printer to Bing Lee.
We contacted Bing Lee online chat and agreed to return it by post- they agreed to email a return slip- never happened. Contacted again no result.
Warming up for Department of Fair Trading and getting really frustrated.
Happy to remove this review if they improve.

Product PurchasedCanon Maxify MB5460

900kil

900kilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and on time delivery

Have been looking for little Bluetooth speaker for a while then I got an email from Bing Lee where they have an offer. Ordered JBL go 2 Bluetooth speaker and got a really good price. Delivery time is exactly as they promised.