Bing Lee

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (77)

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Bing Lee - Bankstown, NSW

The Bing Lee store at Bankistown , NSW has a friendly and good staff members, with a good customer service , I did buy an air condition and they even managed the professional person to install it with a cheep price,
That shop makes you happy by giving some discounts. I highly recommend to buy all electrical appliances and electronics

rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.

Ordered a GPS & mobile camera online from Bing Lee was accepted 3 days latter was told it would arrive 4 days latter. Then get e-mail we have none in any stores on passing Bing Lee near us decided to call in guess what they had heaps so I bought them then called their on line number to be told we won't get them for at least 8 weeks so told them I just bought them at our local store only to be told why did you bother calling then my family has used this company for 50 years but not anymore!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 I would!

Bought a portable air con from the casula store, my brother in law has a unit from good guys with the same specs that is able to cool down a lounge room with ease. Our purchase made the lounge room hotter than the temperature outside and unless you sat directly in front, it was still hot. Called for a refund and because it wasn’t deemed “faulty”, I was told I would have to sacrifice 20% of cost for a refund because it was “change of mind”. Product did not perform as it should but apparently that’s my own fault. Customer service was disgraceful, will never purchase from these crooks again! Make sure you read returns policy!

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

50% of order missing, no support on chat, Is 1 person running this whole operation?

Shockingly absurd level of incompetence and ZERO support after sale. 50% of order missing, 2 weeks later not a single follow up from multiple attempts to get this rectified.
Delivered a washing machine after paying and extra $60 for a sub-par delivery and then did not include the other item!! Ordered an electric razor and this never arrived. 3 Live chat sessions and an email later and not a single response.
Disgusting for a retailer to show such lack of support. Best to just let ACCC and Fair Trading know as soon as they fail to deliver products when purchased.

Horrible customer service

Went there to buy washing machine and found out very poor customer service. One staff was shockingly very rude and unprofessional. I would not recomend anyone to the hurstville store .

deedee

deedeesydney

No Serial Numbers on the items purchased & Bing Lee won't help me

Janette

JanetteSydney, NSW

Always great service and advice. Thank you.

Our fridge failed and we got great advice at Bing Lee, Rhodes and a new fridge was delivered the next day at a very competitive price.
Great product, very happy with new fridge.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Disgusting service. These guys sell refurbished TV and market as new.

Alan Smith

Alan SmithDarling Downs, QLD

False advertising and lack of customer service

B Vaughn

B VaughnSydney, NSW

Horrible after-service

Maan Muhsen

Maan MuhsenSydney, NSW

Good product bad delivery and installation

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On-time Delivery, good service

Ordered a Fridge and Washing machine. Came on-time and installation was done properly as well.
Communication with the customer service team was fruitful as I had to change the delivery date which was managed my them.

Roxanne Russell

Roxanne RussellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Price for fitbit

Purchased Fitbit Inspire HR at great price (was $40 lower than other advertised prices at major store and online). Click and collect was quick and efficient from my local store. Not the first time I have found this to be the case. Well worthwhile comparing their prices before purchasing (and will price match too!)

paul476

paul476nsw, 2350

Returns Of Goods Within A 14 Day Period To Bing Lee Armidale Store Beardy Stret

I have just attempted to return an apple ipad to bing lee armidale nsw 2350 in original container unmarked and received the day after they will not refund for goods that were purchased 14 days prior to the date on the invoice

Never received item

Received one of two items .
Unable to contact anyone to help.
Never answered emails .
Ill never buy from here again nor will I recommend this online store. Non existent customer service

Craig S.

Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee Rhodes

Purchased fridge and 3 months later it stopped working and would not cool. tried to get replacement or refund but bing lee Rhodes did not want to help. They have now ceased all communications and will not help. Had to go to fair trading for help and now they are lying to fair trading to make it even more difficult. Do not buy anything from these crooks if anything goes wrong they will not help. they are only interested in your money and once they have it they don't care about after sales support.

More than 2 weeks later and 40 minutes in total on hold and still no delivery!

As per description. Ordered products and 2 weeks later "apparently" they were "waiting" for the product to arrive???! Ended up cancelling order. I would not recommend this business. Even if same product a few bucks more elsewhere it will be worth your while avoiding this store.

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Hobart, TAS

Ordered a soundbar.... its been 1 1/2 month and nothing

Jordo

JordoNortheast, VIC

Faulty product

Purchase in- store, tv. Had it since July 2019, it's faulty. Contacted store and that's it. No contact from anyone. Had to purchase another tv from somewhere else. Very disappointing.

Nessie

NessieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Complete Lack of Service

Tried to buy on line for Click&Collect. Had to "Check on Availability" which opened an on-line chat window. After a while I got a response that said they were busy and I was 4th in a queue. Then I got a response that said they were still busy and to leave a message with an email address. Four hours later still no response so I gave up. A complete waste of time. Bought elsewhere.

raghu

raghuasked

Bing Lee

i purchased a tcl tv from bing lee on 19th of april, my order was supposed to reach me by 29th april, when i tried to reach them after 29th april it took me 3 days to reach them and they asked me to wait for another week or so, then i waited for 2 more weeks and finally i lost my temper tried to reach them one whole day waited in their online customer care queue for 6 hrs and finally talked to them, the interesting part is the next day i receive a mail from binglee saying that was their systems fault that it took an order that they do not have in stock and they made me wait for a month and i was waiting for my product the whole month like a fool, they offered me the same size tv of an other brand which i was not happy, so they said we will cancel your order and you will receive a cancelation mail and the money would be refunded in the next 3 days now its 5 days that i spoke to them i did not receive a cancelation mail nor my refund but as i purchased it on zip pay my money is being deducted on time, you understand the whole situation now that i have been waiting for more than a month for a product which will not reach me , now how many more days should i wait for my refund??????

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

peter

peterasked

Online store

please quote for a 50inch 4k UHD with 5.1 sound and a compatible wireless sound bar

regards Peter Davies 0433250350

Peter
Peter

If I were you I wouldn't put my real name and phone number out in the open like this.
At best you will get spammed. At worst your identity can be stolen

Get an answer from our members and Bing Lee representatives