2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (82)

paul476

paul476nsw, 2350

Returns Of Goods Within A 14 Day Period To Bing Lee Armidale Store Beardy Stret

I have just attempted to return an apple ipad to bing lee armidale nsw 2350 in original container unmarked and received the day after they will not refund for goods that were purchased 14 days prior to the date on the invoice

Never received item

Received one of two items .
Unable to contact anyone to help.
Never answered emails .
Ill never buy from here again nor will I recommend this online store. Non existent customer service

Craig S.

Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee Rhodes

Purchased fridge and 3 months later it stopped working and would not cool. tried to get replacement or refund but bing lee Rhodes did not want to help. They have now ceased all communications and will not help. Had to go to fair trading for help and now they are lying to fair trading to make it even more difficult. Do not buy anything from these crooks if anything goes wrong they will not help. they are only interested in your money and once they have it they don't care about after sales support.

Find out how Bing Lee compares to other Appliance Retailers

More than 2 weeks later and 40 minutes in total on hold and still no delivery!

As per description. Ordered products and 2 weeks later "apparently" they were "waiting" for the product to arrive???! Ended up cancelling order. I would not recommend this business. Even if same product a few bucks more elsewhere it will be worth your while avoiding this store.

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Hobart, TAS

Ordered a soundbar.... its been 1 1/2 month and nothing

Jordo

JordoNortheast, VIC

Faulty product

Purchase in- store, tv. Had it since July 2019, it's faulty. Contacted store and that's it. No contact from anyone. Had to purchase another tv from somewhere else. Very disappointing.

Nessie

NessieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Complete Lack of Service

Tried to buy on line for Click&Collect. Had to "Check on Availability" which opened an on-line chat window. After a while I got a response that said they were busy and I was 4th in a queue. Then I got a response that said they were still busy and to leave a message with an email address. Four hours later still no response so I gave up. A complete waste of time. Bought elsewhere.

Jfdi d.

Jfdi d.Sydney, NSW

not great

Purchased a $4000 tv online was invoiced and booked on for deliver. After waiting a week for delivery was called on the morning and told they had no stock. No one could tell me when stock was coming in. so I cancelled my order and I'm still waiting for my credit it has been 2 week

Vishv T.

Vishv T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SAMSUNG 8 SERIES 2019 model not providing tax invoice/bill !

Bunch of rude and ignorant people working at the Bing lee, I had ordered the latest version 55 inches Samsung 8 series smart tv. To my surprise after I had placed the order online. They purposely deleted that from history or orders and after I received my item. They never send me any bill/tax invoice. Even after 3-4 times calling and emailing them.
I will now report this to consumer affairs and also lodge a chargeback with my credit card.

Lorenzo D.

Lorenzo D.

Ordered A Laptop And Never Received It.

Never received my laptop, I am in qld it went to w.A. By road extra 8,000 kilometers so I cancelled. Bing lee are the worst company to deal with they lie and lie and lie. It took daily phone calls and 2 weeks for them to issue me with a refund, totally unacceptable. Never buy from this company never never never . Zero customer service zero business ethics zero caring totally heartless company and management team. I am a senior citizen and I suffered serious elder abuse at the hands of this greedy greedy company

Damien G.

Damien G.Mid North Coast, NSW

How good are these guys!

So I had a nightmare with David Jones and cxld that order of a tv. I noticed that Bing Lee had a melbourne warehouse and ordered through them but i stuffed up the delivery date. I rang customer service they answered in 2 rings then pushed it to next day. I have used Bing Lee before for about 5 meaty transactions and will never leave you again.

NotBuyingWhirlpool

NotBuyingWhirlpoolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund for repeated product failures? Fat chance!

Terrible phone answering

I called up Binglee Guildford today and asked the staff if they had JBL wireless headphones in stock.. to my surprise.. they did not even listen to what I was after and put me on hold... 5 minutes later some one else came on phone and asked me what I was after, repeated myself and again put on hold.. couple of minutes later a male staff picked up phone and I repeated myself again. to my surprise.. he said oh.. I picked the wrong phone..

Kim B.

Kim B.

Delivered as promised

Ordered the fridge on Saturday picked Monday for delivery. Had a call Sunday to confirm if there were any issues they needed to be aware of when delivering and told us we would have a text between 6:30 and 7:00 advising a 3hrs delivery window. Right on 6:30 Monday morning text received advising delivery between 9 and 12. The fridge was received and installed by 10am. Great communication.

Mrs Zeeshan

Mrs Zeeshan

Exceptional Customer Service

I placed an online order of Phillips XL air fryer and Breville Sandwich Maker with an option of in store pick up at Mt Druitt Bing Lee. I reached there and the lady at the counter not only bring it from the store but also helped me to put everything in my shopping trolley, even I wasn’t expecting that from her. So I always have a great online shopping experience with bing lee with store pick up at Mt Druitt.

Emily P.

Emily P.Sydney, NSW

Must be shipping my product to Africa

I have not heard one update in regard to where my product is since placing my order on Sunday.

The stated delivery timeframes are clearly incorrect and need to be updated.

Upon contacting the customer service they informed me that my product had been ‘scanned out’ from their warehouse and I will hear from Australia Post upon pick up. Just sounds like they’re passing the buck to me.

Will not be returning to their online store again.

Don’t recommend shopping with bing lee if you want to receive your item anywhere in the near future

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Bing Lee Burwood

I was served by ‘[Name Removed]’ or as per my receipt, ’Ming’ at the store. I picked up my order from Burwood bing Lee and she gave me nothing bad bad customer service i.e “you should have read your email! You need Photo ID” and observed to be inpatient when I was searching my bag for my ID. No eye contact. Slammed my product onto the desk when she finished serving me... please teach her basic customer service please. She was lucky I was was in a good mood this day otherwise I would have said something on the spot

Yan

YanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Deal

Best price and very cheap postage. Arrived within a week in perfect order. Good website fast delivery and product was exactly as promised.I will definitely buy again and can highly recommend Bing Lee.

Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

Swann doorbell and chime

I shop on line a lot and Bing Lee is one of my favorite online store , it's easy to find what your looking for and compare prices as they with match it, delivery is either free or as little as $6, I bought the swan doorbell and chime at a great price came in a matter of days safely.

Selling second-hand goods which are disguised as brand new?

raghu

raghuasked

Bing Lee

i purchased a tcl tv from bing lee on 19th of april, my order was supposed to reach me by 29th april, when i tried to reach them after 29th april it took me 3 days to reach them and they asked me to wait for another week or so, then i waited for 2 more weeks and finally i lost my temper tried to reach them one whole day waited in their online customer care queue for 6 hrs and finally talked to them, the interesting part is the next day i receive a mail from binglee saying that was their systems fault that it took an order that they do not have in stock and they made me wait for a month and i was waiting for my product the whole month like a fool, they offered me the same size tv of an other brand which i was not happy, so they said we will cancel your order and you will receive a cancelation mail and the money would be refunded in the next 3 days now its 5 days that i spoke to them i did not receive a cancelation mail nor my refund but as i purchased it on zip pay my money is being deducted on time, you understand the whole situation now that i have been waiting for more than a month for a product which will not reach me , now how many more days should i wait for my refund??????

bellysmelly
bellysmelly

I suspect Bing Lee are about to go guts up. It's a shame because the staff at my local store are fantastic and I fear for their jobs. But the last two months have seen a huge surge in complaints about non-delivery of purchased goods, denial of refunds, total absence of staff on the Live Chat or customer care email. It looks like they are circling the drain... If you can start a charge-back I'd do it ASAP, and if you have any vouchers spend them in-store on actual stock now.

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

Jacqui

Jacquiasked

Bing Lee

Best 20 litre microwave ?

Get an answer from our members and Bing Lee representatives