Bintel Online store

Bintel Online store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

BEST Astronomy Store in Australia

The staff at Bintel are very knowledgeable, especially the owner. They have years of experience delivering fantastic customer service and top quality products. I have bought most of my astronomy gear from Bintel, because I know i can TRUST them to give me the right advice and they respond extremely quickly to any warranty issues. 10 out of 10 Bintel.

Very Good Customer Service and Backup

Randal

Randal

Very fast delivery

Needed a camera adaptor for an Az3 mount. Rang Bintel and had the item in my hands 2 days later (I live in regional Queensland). My C90 Mak now sits snugly on the mount.

No manuals at all

I bought my first telescope, collimating eyepiece, telrad and some other equipment from Bintel. None of them came with manuals or any assembly instructions. Although there are videos from others on youtube, I could not find anything that matched exactly the type of equipment I purchased. Eventually, I assembled everything myself, but it took longer than it should have. Still, I would like to have a proper manual on how to take care of the equipment etc. I would expect when you pay more than 1000$ for a piece of equipment, it must come with instructions.