Bio-Oil

3.4

irene

ireneSydney, NSW

Great product

I had a brown spot on forehead for years and it would get raised and crusty. I started using bio oil for my face, the brown spot disappeared and any redness/dryness around my nose disappeared.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Outlet.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Tayla Dee

Tayla DeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Worked wonders

I used bio oil a couple of years ago when it first came out, I had some really bad scars/scabs all over my legs from excessive itching.. brought bio oil and within 3-6 months they had gone. Really was a life saver and I currently use it while pregnant to prevent stretch marks around my tummy and haven't had any new marks. Great product!

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love bio oil - currently using roaccutane

I am currently on roacutane so you can imagine how dry and sensitive my skin is. I use this on my face at night time after my moisturiser. It really helps and I would recommend. I do struggle to find products that I can use on my sensitive and easily reactive skin and bio oil is a must!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Serums & Oils

Find out how Bio-Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Bio-oil Rash

I started using Bio-oil, to help with surgical scars, about 3 weeks ago. Woke up this morning with large, itchy hives. Do not use if you have sensitive skin, or are prone to allergies.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$24.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

If you're skin is SENSITIVE & dry, dont use this!!!

2 days after using bio oil on my face I woke up to my face being red, swollen & burnt from the middle of my nose down. I had lumps on each side of my nose from the crease onto my cheek. It hurt so bad even applying a warm or cool cloth hurt. I applied moisturizer as much as possible all day for day 3 & on day 4 my skin looked like a snake does when shedding their skin!! Big patches were peeling off my face!! I'm on day 7 now & the peeling is almost gone but it's still sore. There are A LOT of chemicals in this stuff that cause damage. I have really dry skin & was looking for a solution. Bio oil made it so much worse. Be careful.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$9.99.

Sue b

Sue bMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best product that helped my dry upper arm skin

After trying many moisturisers for my upper arms near my biceps this is my saviour. I am petite and in my early 60s . As a result of menopause my skin had dried out even though I participate in gym classes the skin was sagging badly.
I noticed an immediate change and now use it morning and night and the results are fantastic. I can now wear sleeveless tops again with confidence.

Purchased in June 2019 at Pricelinepharmacy for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gemma

GemmaPerth

Bio oil dry skin gel

This review is for the bio oil dry skin gel only. I am in my 30s and have always had very dry skin (never been prone to pimples, even in teenage years). I used this product to alleviate dry skin and it has clogged my pores and resulted in blind pimples forming. May continue to use on arms etc but do not use on face!! Disappointing as it was promoted as safe for use on face

Forget Boost

Forget BoostVictoria

Too greasy

I didn't like this product. It's very greasy and you need a lot of it so it works out expensive. Neo strata is a much better product. I wasted my money.

Purchased in August 2019 at FoodWorks.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great result for only consistent and regular usage

I bought a 125 ml bottle and have been using this oil twice a day from top to toe (on my face, too). After regular using for 24 days in a row, I haven't seen any change of my little scars yet, but I definitely can see the improvement of my skin tone. Skin in winter time was so dry, flaky and itchy last year. This year my skin is softer and looks much healthier. I don't have any breakout on my facial skin after using this oil. It looks much more even and slightly radiant. I don't have any allergic reaction even though I have a sensitive skin.

Pricewise this oil would hurt your wallet a bit but for the quality I absolutely love the results.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$22.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Serums & Oils