Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil

3.0

Mz Zombie

Mz ZombieQueensland

It tries to be gel, but fails miserably.

Bought this due to its Urea content and it's supposed 'Gel' consistency.
On initial inspection it looks kind of like gel until I dipped my finger in, and there was an entire layer of oil, so I pushed deeper and the 'gel' was just more oil, I don't know how something can look somewhat like gel but feel so very greasy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Priceline for A$14.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
sarah

sarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best!

I love bio oil honestly its the best i got terrible stretch marks through pregnancy as i gained 60 kg and 12 weeks pp there already dissapearing, ive began using it all over my body and face and i have a glowing tan and even completion. Anyone who doesnt like bio oil probably has crap/too far damaged skin to begin with, there's not much on the market at this price and chemist available that works so im very happy.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
LISA

LISA

Expect better

The product is OK. It works but the results are super slow. I apply it like 3-4 times a day and I use ALOT of product in one day but still I only see the smallest results. I also leave it on my uneven skin tone overnight and I see the smallest results. I recommend this if you are patient. But I think this product is better than ALOT of products solt so I recommend this.

Purchased in May 2018 at BIGW for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Serums & Oils