Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil

3.8

Mz Zombie

Mz ZombieQueensland

It tries to be gel, but fails miserably.

Bought this due to its Urea content and it's supposed 'Gel' consistency.
On initial inspection it looks kind of like gel until I dipped my finger in, and there was an entire layer of oil, so I pushed deeper and the 'gel' was just more oil, I don't know how something can look somewhat like gel but feel so very greasy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Priceline for A$14.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
irene

ireneSydney, NSW

Great product

I had a brown spot on forehead for years and it would get raised and crusty. I started using bio oil for my face, the brown spot disappeared and any redness/dryness around my nose disappeared.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Outlet.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Tayla Dee

Tayla DeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Worked wonders

I used bio oil a couple of years ago when it first came out, I had some really bad scars/scabs all over my legs from excessive itching.. brought bio oil and within 3-6 months they had gone. Really was a life saver and I currently use it while pregnant to prevent stretch marks around my tummy and haven't had any new marks. Great product!

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love bio oil - currently using roaccutane

I am currently on roacutane so you can imagine how dry and sensitive my skin is. I use this on my face at night time after my moisturiser. It really helps and I would recommend. I do struggle to find products that I can use on my sensitive and easily reactive skin and bio oil is a must!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Not much change

Applied it since a cut healed for 6 months and counting. I still have pretty obvious cut scar and it has not faded at all. Not sure this did anything

Purchased in July 2019 for A$25.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Woot

Woot

No good for scars.

Have used for 3 months on a large new scar and it didn't change appearance at all. I may have well just dabbed water on it for the same result.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

bio oil

.I ran out of shave oil so tried whether bio oil would be OK. It was excellent and left my skin soft and pliable, even mores after I applied more bio oils an aftershave.I found the same good effects when I used the oil to shave my dick and balls, which can be a problematical area.

sarah

sarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best!

I love bio oil honestly its the best i got terrible stretch marks through pregnancy as i gained 60 kg and 12 weeks pp there already dissapearing, ive began using it all over my body and face and i have a glowing tan and even completion. Anyone who doesnt like bio oil probably has crap/too far damaged skin to begin with, there's not much on the market at this price and chemist available that works so im very happy.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Sharon

SharonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Can't believe how great it is

Not only has it fixed my dry skin on my face it's also made my wrinkles dissapeared. I have received alot of compliments on my skin lately which is wonderful considering my skin is usually red and dry.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amcal.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

LISA

LISA

Expect better

The product is OK. It works but the results are super slow. I apply it like 3-4 times a day and I use ALOT of product in one day but still I only see the smallest results. I also leave it on my uneven skin tone overnight and I see the smallest results. I recommend this if you are patient. But I think this product is better than ALOT of products solt so I recommend this.

Purchased in May 2018 at BIGW for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Sue b

Sue bMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best product that helped my dry upper arm skin

After trying many moisturisers for my upper arms near my biceps this is my saviour. I am petite and in my early 60s . As a result of menopause my skin had dried out even though I participate in gym classes the skin was sagging badly.
I noticed an immediate change and now use it morning and night and the results are fantastic. I can now wear sleeveless tops again with confidence.

Purchased in June 2019 at Pricelinepharmacy for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Forget Boost

Forget BoostVictoria

Too greasy

I didn't like this product. It's very greasy and you need a lot of it so it works out expensive. Neo strata is a much better product. I wasted my money.

Purchased in August 2019 at FoodWorks.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
clarity

clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t expect miracles.

Did nothing to improve my stretch marks or scars but it did leave my skin soft and it has a nice fragrance. I personally find it too oily so I now use it the day after waxing or shaving for a longer smooth feeling.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$21.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great result for only consistent and regular usage

I bought a 125 ml bottle and have been using this oil twice a day from top to toe (on my face, too). After regular using for 24 days in a row, I haven't seen any change of my little scars yet, but I definitely can see the improvement of my skin tone. Skin in winter time was so dry, flaky and itchy last year. This year my skin is softer and looks much healthier. I don't have any breakout on my facial skin after using this oil. It looks much more even and slightly radiant. I don't have any allergic reaction even though I have a sensitive skin.

Pricewise this oil would hurt your wallet a bit but for the quality I absolutely love the results.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$22.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Jess

Jess

Great for scars and stretchmarks

Fairly expensive but lasts ages, product left a small amount of oily residue but completely worth it when you look at the benefits. Love the smell and can see it working on small scars and stretchmarks within six weeks. (with everyday use)

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No