Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil (page 2 of 14)

clarity

clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t expect miracles.

Did nothing to improve my stretch marks or scars but it did leave my skin soft and it has a nice fragrance. I personally find it too oily so I now use it the day after waxing or shaving for a longer smooth feeling.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$21.49.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great result for only consistent and regular usage

I bought a 125 ml bottle and have been using this oil twice a day from top to toe (on my face, too). After regular using for 24 days in a row, I haven't seen any change of my little scars yet, but I definitely can see the improvement of my skin tone. Skin in winter time was so dry, flaky and itchy last year. This year my skin is softer and looks much healthier. I don't have any breakout on my facial skin after using this oil. It looks much more even and slightly radiant. I don't have any allergic reaction even though I have a sensitive skin.

Pricewise this oil would hurt your wallet a bit but for the quality I absolutely love the results.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$22.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeDry Skin

Jess

Jess

Great for scars and stretchmarks

Fairly expensive but lasts ages, product left a small amount of oily residue but completely worth it when you look at the benefits. Love the smell and can see it working on small scars and stretchmarks within six weeks. (with everyday use)

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Sarah Dean

Sarah DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

I had dermatitis within a few days of using the product. This is disappointing give its reputation. The product does state it is good for all skin types, which is not the case, should have had a better outcome given there are cheaper products in the market.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Ayla

AylaPerth, WA

Not my cup of tea.

My sister and I both tried it, she breaks out often and I rarely get pimples unless I'm menstruating although I have some scars if like to get rid of. One week into this and I was getting spots all over my face, another week in and it became pimples all over instead and my sisters acne has become worse thus far, after switching back to our old skin care routine the breakouts seemed to stop for both of us. Im really disappointed in this product, it doesn't live up to its good reviews, I dont recommend it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$11.99.

Causes IrritationYes
bubblebee_123

bubblebee_123Perth, WA

I like it!

Feels nice on the skin. I really like it for after the shower. Great for winter to rehydrate the skin too. Good price point and easy to find a stockist.

Purchased in September 2012.

Luu.roo

Luu.rooPerth, WA

Great results on dull skin

I have been using bio oil 2 times a day for tree
Month now and I see major improvements on my skin. I have a lot of pigmentation on my face and also very dry skin. I dont know if I can say de pigmentation is gone but my face looks soo much better!! In general. And befor this I had tried very expensive products and non had worked! So I’m more tha pleased!

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seriously allergy, itchy rashes during pregnancy

Sandra B

Sandra BAU

Bio oil help

This works on new sutures or scars. Use a small amount to make sure you don't get a rash. I use on my skin and its sensitive. Totally recommend this awesome bio oil. Doesn't clog pores. Very light weight. Not real expensive. Buy the original bio oil. Love it. Awesome oil to fade scars or stretch marks.

Find out how Bio-Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Doesn't work like the ads say

You need to show women and men (Priceline Ad) with stretch marks, before and after, not women with perfect flat smooth stomachs. Your own site says bio oil will never remove them, why show something that cannot be achieved by using your product. More transparent advertising is definitely needed here

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

Perfect!

Have used bio oil for many years now, great forbest skin. It was always recommended by my tattooist to use bio-oil, it actually heaps with healing and gives the ink a better chance of sinking in nicely...I now rub bio-oil into my tattoos and they look awesome and bright. I had some horrible scars on my arms, used this stuff for years, didn’t totally make them go away but took the redness from them. Great product, you only need small amounts so the bottles last long time.

Potjing

PotjingSydney, NSW

Bio-oil perfect from head to toe

I’m undergoing chemo and need to take extra care of my skin. Since I have incorporated this in my daily routine, I see and feel noticeable improvement with the elasticity and clarity of my skin. I don’t think I’ll return to just moisturiser when I can use this all on its own. Of course, don’t forget your sunscreen if you’re going out in the sun.

Vinny

Vinny

10/10 for uneven skin tone

Very happy with the product..I've used it for a few weeks now... I apply it twice a day to help with hyper pigmentation on my chin and already a huge noticeable difference, it's lightened the area. I can't believe I didn't try it sooner... I recommend it for sure its worth trying..

Elisha

ElishaCwmbran

This is perfect!!!

Absolutely amazing! Been using it only a few weeks and the scars I have on my arm have faded so well, considering they are old scars.will of course continue using.Would definitely recommend 10/10. massaging it in thoroughly helps to speed up the process. Adding moisturiser after also helps for sure.

apple

appletumut

Not a good product

Purchased Bio -oil for post.op scars on my stomach.
Have been using it for four months and have seen absolutely no benefit or change.
I used it on the back of my hands for the same amount of time and it made my skin go scaley and horrible and itch. ..
Wouldnt recommend this product at all.q

Happy customer

Happy customerCraigieburn

Perfect for stretch marks.

I am Using the bio oil from 6 years. It helps to reduce stretch marks and dry skin. After using oil it feels like baby skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of redness and raised bits of my scars as well. really recommended for new mums.

Rom

RomOakleigh

Disappointed with the product

I have been using Bio Oil for the last 2 years on a my knee I had an operation a total knee replacement I use it twice a day my surgery mark has still not faded away. Absolutely waste of money no change hasn't helped at all won't be purchasing bio oil again too expensive and doesn't do the job, stop advertising on TV.

Megan

MeganSydney

Works really well for nail care

I put this on my nail beds and it fixes any dryness or cracking within a few days. Of the cuticle care products I've tried, it's the quickest. Because the oil doesn't absorb quickly, it's also good as a moisturizer "guard" (e.g. to put on lips if you're out in the wind). It's expensive but I buy the smallest bottles and they last about a year.

Van

VanSydney

Dry skin

Been using oil on face .... dry skin
Absolutely no change hasn’t helped at all won’t purchase again
I’ve said what I had to say , Will not purchase bio oil again !

Equip17

Equip17Perth

Over rated

Have been using a bottle of Bio-oil for 2 years off and on and have found it lacking in moisturising or hydrating my skin or fade spots. There is also no ingredients listed on the bottle and because it is an oil it just coats the skin and doesn't seem to be absorbed into the skin at all. I have also found when searching for the ingredients on this product the following link if anyone is interested. I would definitely not be buying this product again.