Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil (page 3 of 13)

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Holly

HollyQld

Never gotten results

I've tried using this product many times before but never got any results. I tried using it to get rid of my stretch marks but didn't help at all! The bottle also leaks and leaves oil on your hand when you pick the bottle up. Therefore I wouldn't recommend Bio-Oil

Terrible!!!

The first time I used bio oil was when I was 13 and I used it for this dry patchy skin that was from over popping and this area is very very small and yeah it cleared away the patch but it was still dry. And now years later I bought it again cause hey maybe it might work better with me being older. Well since it claimed to be for dehydrated and uneven skin tone I applied it to the affected area and I did this for 6 weeks instead of getting better it made it even more dry and cause my skin to become flakey . This was just a waste of money and time and I'm honestly so disappointed.

Lexy B

Lexy BLancashire

Unsecure Packaging

The packaging is not secure enough! The plastic doesn't come with a seal neither does the pack come wrapped in a sealed nylon like perfumes. This could encourage people to mix different oils and take from the bio-oil before selling. For the price of the product and the reputation of the brand, alot of consideration should be put into the packaging and bottling.

Brilliant product for younger looking skin

it is great I use it on m y face , neck and hands and I can see the improvement of my skin and younger looking skin I can not live without it great product it really helps and now I got it at work at home and at my partners place great great

Namita

NamitaVIC, 3021

It's a blessing

I have been using bio oil since 2 years now. I never encounter any side effects or any other problem with this product. I am very satisfied and a proud customer of bio oil. I can never imagine winters with out it. It is very soothing on skin, it also nourishes and hydrated well.

Nana

Nana

Better used with a moisturising lotion

It's a good oil for pregnancy and beyond for stretchmarks prevention but it does not hydrate the skin. First pregnancy i used it on its own. I did not see any magic. Second pregnancy i used two big bottles in sorbolene. The results were quite remarkable. It prevented more stretchmarks and also helped heal old ones. My skin and heels were also silky soft.

I would recommend it, but not to be used on its own.

Amazing!

I had a double bunion operation 9 months ago and was left with red ugly scars on my feet. I started rubbing bio oil into the scars only a week ago and they have improved by at least 50%. I am going to start using it on my face and legs to improve uneven skin tone as I've read many positive reviews. I would highly recommend it for any post operative scarring.

Absolutely amazing at preventing scars

Got recommended this after face reconstruction surgery following a car accident 17 years ago. Have veen keeping a bottle in my draw since. Used it to prevent stretchmarks when pregnant with my daughter and it worked as well. Not a single one! Always put on wounds while healing if deeper cuts. Wish I knew about it my teens!

Ellen

EllenMelbourne

I have yet to find out if it works

I have been using it for more than 2 weeks now but still no remarkable results. Seeing the reviews and raves about it I was enticed to try it on my stretch marks. I find it weird to feel heat where I would apply it, but maybe it was a sign it is working. So for now, I'm still hoping it would work before the wedding I will be attending a few weeks from now. I really need to get rid of the marks on my upper arms, stat!

Cath

CathShepparton

Bio Oil a wonder product.

I can highly recommend Bio Oil, it is a cheap product that truly works, provided consumers are patient. I am in my fifties and have been using Bio Oil on my face, neck and the top of hands for over ten years. I frequently get compliments about my clear, even skin tone and the fact that I look ten years younger than my age. I use this product just before bed and although it is greasy initially this subsides quickly. If you are prepared to commit to Bio Oil long term, I truly believe it is a miracle product and extremely reasonably priced too. My other beauty tips, are to apply sunblock daily, I love the Aldi makeup wipes and drink lots of water. You don't need to spend a fortune to look youthful.

Bel C

Bel CSydney

Perfect for stretch marks and hair!

When I read that Kim Kardashian used Bio Oil during pregnancy - I wanted to try it for myself. Stretch marks form when your weight fluctuates. I used a bit of Bio Oil in my hair and on my nails. It's great at nourishing my skin, hair and nails. It's worth a try!

Stretch marks

It might depend on certain skins types, mabe, coz my daughter used it in early pregnancy, because I told her to, and she suffered no stretch marks at all!!! All the ones saying it no good, mabe yr skins not up for the challenge.
I've used it for my face, mainly for tone and wrinkles, an and I find this product good, my face is smooth, wrinkles are diminishing. I'm nearly half a century old, but I don't look it. Thanks Bio oil.

Pj Haris

Pj HarisVIC, 3174

great oil for marks

i have been using this for a while and most of the marks on my face has disappeared, i have used this for less than three months and i am very amazed with the transformation of my face, i was bit embarrassed earlier but now i know this will work for anyone

Emily L

Emily LBrisbane

Great product! Love it !

I have been using bio oil on my arms, legs and hands even my face, also on my belly when I was pregant instead of stretch mark cream I use bio oil mixed in with body cream and it worked well, I have no mark on my belly at all! it doesn't feel oily at all.

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful product for dry skin and pigmentation

Had Bio oil for scars which i personally found didn't work for me.I ran out of my night cream and being winter i thought i would try bio oil on my face and neck .I am using the product morning and evening now for a few weeks and have found quite a dramatic different in hydration levels and appearance of pregnancy related pigmentation.I have found less is more as it did cause breakouts on my chin if i was using too much.It absorbs within 10 mins.The only negative is the very strong fragrance be nice to have a fragrance free formula.While i think i might not continue in our summer being it's very humid i can recommend trying the oil in winter.

NatL

NatLPerth

Great for very dry skin

A friend of mine recommended bio-oil to help hydrate my very dry skin. I was presently surprised. I use it under makeup before work and find my foundation goes on a lot smoother. The scent is beautiful. Usually purchase expensive creams but now prefer bio oil. Just don't out too much on or you will look shiny.

The helpful queen

The helpful queenUnicorn City

Good for ecezma

This product is pricey and overall, doesn't do much except for my eczema, which at times, can be very itchy. Bio oil is most definitely not worth the money and I would recommend more natural alternatives for moisturisers such as cocount oil. For irritation I would suggest applying a diluted form of apple cider vinegar.

Bye

Mikayla

MikaylaSouth Australia

It's okay!

Bio Oil is good for fading your stretch marks but it doesn't completely get rid of them. Those marks will be there forever. There is nothing wrong with having these marks on your body. It's what makes us humans unqiue. I think we could embrace that. Would I recommend? Yes, it takes time and patience.

BioOil for Stretch Marks

I am 20 year old boy, i had alot of stretch marks on my back, my knees and my butt. its really annoying, and i got suggested to try biooil. I found that its works with my new stretch marks (Purple and redish) after 3 months of proper uses (twice aday).

Sam

SamBrisbane

Life saver

I started using this in high school when I noticed scars appearing on the back of my legs, I used every day morning and night. Within 3 months the colours had faded away. If you keep persistent with this it will show results. It really helped my confidence back then.

Clive M.

Clive M.asked

Can you mix bio oil with Caro white?

CyberKingKong
CyberKingKong

Hi Clive, I don't mix bio-oil with anything. I simply apply bio-oil in the morning and before bed. I do believe that Caro White is kind of bleach or skin lightening lotion. I suggested that if you are expecting only smooth skin, healthy skin tone and less scar, bio-oil is perfect for it. Please keep applying regularly particularly on the drying spots (elbows and knees)

Shaan A.

Shaan A.asked

I have been using this oil for two months this oil does nothing at all totally a waste of money, ZERO results. I don't recommend to use it.

Traceyasked

I had an abdominal hysterectomy 12 days ago is it safe to rub bio oil on my healing scar

Vanessa

Wait 12 mths. That scar is tender and needs to heal. Tracy u know what makes me angry. Everything is such a rush with women. After I had my son I stayed obese for 2 years. No rushing to the gym. I always advocate to women to love the skin they are in

Ok

Vanessa

Thankyou 4 saying ok . Women and people behind them usually BAIT me . U know try and get a reaction from me . Ive now learnt in life only advise people who want your help . 4 the others keep my mouth shut. I hope your healing is quick and pain free . God Bless

CategoryPregnancy & Postnatal Skin Care and Serums & Oils