Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil (page 4 of 14)

3.7

Bel C

Bel CSydney

Perfect for stretch marks and hair!

When I read that Kim Kardashian used Bio Oil during pregnancy - I wanted to try it for myself. Stretch marks form when your weight fluctuates. I used a bit of Bio Oil in my hair and on my nails. It's great at nourishing my skin, hair and nails. It's worth a try!

Stretch marks

It might depend on certain skins types, mabe, coz my daughter used it in early pregnancy, because I told her to, and she suffered no stretch marks at all!!! All the ones saying it no good, mabe yr skins not up for the challenge.
I've used it for my face, mainly for tone and wrinkles, an and I find this product good, my face is smooth, wrinkles are diminishing. I'm nearly half a century old, but I don't look it. Thanks Bio oil.

Pj Haris

Pj HarisVIC, 3174

great oil for marks

i have been using this for a while and most of the marks on my face has disappeared, i have used this for less than three months and i am very amazed with the transformation of my face, i was bit embarrassed earlier but now i know this will work for anyone

Emily L

Emily LBrisbane

Great product! Love it !

I have been using bio oil on my arms, legs and hands even my face, also on my belly when I was pregant instead of stretch mark cream I use bio oil mixed in with body cream and it worked well, I have no mark on my belly at all! it doesn't feel oily at all.

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful product for dry skin and pigmentation

Had Bio oil for scars which i personally found didn't work for me.I ran out of my night cream and being winter i thought i would try bio oil on my face and neck .I am using the product morning and evening now for a few weeks and have found quite a dramatic different in hydration levels and appearance of pregnancy related pigmentation.I have found less is more as it did cause breakouts on my chin if i was using too much.It absorbs within 10 mins.The only negative is the very strong fragrance be nice to have a fragrance free formula.While i think i might not continue in our summer being it's very humid i can recommend trying the oil in winter.

NatL

NatLPerth

Great for very dry skin

A friend of mine recommended bio-oil to help hydrate my very dry skin. I was presently surprised. I use it under makeup before work and find my foundation goes on a lot smoother. The scent is beautiful. Usually purchase expensive creams but now prefer bio oil. Just don't out too much on or you will look shiny.

The helpful queen

The helpful queenUnicorn City

Good for ecezma

This product is pricey and overall, doesn't do much except for my eczema, which at times, can be very itchy. Bio oil is most definitely not worth the money and I would recommend more natural alternatives for moisturisers such as cocount oil. For irritation I would suggest applying a diluted form of apple cider vinegar.

Bye

Mikayla

MikaylaSouth Australia

It's okay!

Bio Oil is good for fading your stretch marks but it doesn't completely get rid of them. Those marks will be there forever. There is nothing wrong with having these marks on your body. It's what makes us humans unqiue. I think we could embrace that. Would I recommend? Yes, it takes time and patience.

BioOil for Stretch Marks

I am 20 year old boy, i had alot of stretch marks on my back, my knees and my butt. its really annoying, and i got suggested to try biooil. I found that its works with my new stretch marks (Purple and redish) after 3 months of proper uses (twice aday).

Sam

SamBrisbane

Life saver

I started using this in high school when I noticed scars appearing on the back of my legs, I used every day morning and night. Within 3 months the colours had faded away. If you keep persistent with this it will show results. It really helped my confidence back then.

Amazing product

I swear by this stuff, works every time. I suffer from acne and dry skin. When I get hormonal breakouts that start crusting, I put bio oil and within a day, the zit is gone. I use it every night along with my usual skin care routine, and my skin has never been smoother! It not only smells good, but doesn't irritate my skin at all. I also work at a veterinary clinic so sometimes I get some crazy scratches on my arms and chest, but that's nothing a little bio oil can't fix.

acmesounds

acmesoundsVictoria

Breaks out my skin and ingredients are scary!

I purchased Bi-Oil to hopefully reduce some sun spots on my face. Whenever I dab a drop on the affected spot, I break out in a pimple! So I went on the internet to read if bio-oil can result in breakouts and came across my beloved Product Review where I learnt some of the ingredients are quite harmful. I wish I had read Product Review prior to my purchase as I will throw this product out. I would not even pass this on to someone else. Please read the following article - very informative as to the ingredients indeed. [link removed]

Teresa

TeresaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money - no difference after 8 weeks

Very disappointing really. I have very dry skin on hands and sun spots on my forearms, plus some uneven skin tone on my face and neck. I was therefore very excited about the claims for this product. I have been diligently applying at least twice a day for approx 8 weeks now with absolutely no difference. Rather a waste of money and I am a little concerned about some comments on this site regarding the ingredients. I don't think I will bother continuing with this product.

beverley

beverley

Petro chemical Industry does it again

Have been using it for about two weeks, I think the skin massage when you apply it is the only benefit. Just discovered it is Mineral Oil so I will throw it out. I have been avoiding anything from the petro chemical industry which includes all the synthetic "perfum" and "fragrance" ingredients which are from the same industry and seem to be in everything.

Pisces

Pisces

Pleasantly surprised.

I had a fall 7 months ago and badly grazed my leg,Doctor said a my age (74)the skin could take 12 moths to heal,I read about Bio Oil and thought I had nothing to lose,I have been using it for 8 weeks and he scarred skin has reduced from nearly 6cm.to around 4cm.,I am truly amazed,hopefully by Shorts time it will be all gone.

Eve

Eve

Does not work for stretch marks

I used it on my thighs and it made my skin more soft with wider stretch marks. It did not strengthen skin and remove stretch marks. I regret buying this product. It uses relaxant agents which are not suitable for tightening of the skin. Do not recommend this product and don't know how it works for others, maybe they are using it for different areas of the skin which is more susceptible.

Andrea N

Andrea NFayetteville

Bio oil is great for fair, dry, sensitive skin

I've used coconut oil on my face for a long time, it has its pros and cons.

I gave Bio Oil and try and I'm honestly surprised! I have Super dry, fair, sensitive skin. Just about every thing breaks me out causing a chemical burn or dries my face out more. Bio oil didn't. It smells wonderful, it's not too greasy and it's absorbent. I've been using it every morning and night for a month now and my skin already looks and feels better. It has even evened out my blemishes and scars in this time.

toldyaso

toldyaso

Excellent product

I used this on facial scars and arms. Works an absolute treat. It is not an overnight cure for those who downramp this product, it takes time and constant use, but let me assure you it does work.

For those worried Bout the chemical that may harm your baby. Well i guess you also dont buy 99% of the goods at supermarkets ether as their mostly processed with chemicals!!

To the stretch mark comments... You gotta stop growing before you use this product. Think about it?!!! Its not going to stop stretch marks from occuring if your still stretching your skin. Its a repairer not a preventative.

Strongly recommend you buy this product to help blend in scars to your natural skin colour and texture.

Beccy

BeccySouth Australia, 5238

Bio oil is not the best

Bio oil is not as good as some people are saying. It doesn't get rid of scars or reduce the appearance much at all & the same for scars. When I was pregnant with my daughter in 2005 I used bio oil every day twice a day sometimes 3. But I came up with the worst stretch marks ever. I would (and a lot of other people) like to see a new good product that actually almost prevents scars & stretch marks. I'm not saying to the point of not getting scars or stretch marks fully by using a product but something that actually works at least 70%. That would be so excellent.

Biscuit Lady

Biscuit LadyPerth

Helped fade my scars

This oil has really helped me recover from some surgery scars on my leg. It's not instant but it does work. It's helped fade them quite a bit. I find it very mild and it absorbs really well I also use it on my face at night time before bed.