2Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil

2Bio-Oil
3.6

61%13%26%
Brand Manager for Bio-Oil? Claim your listing.

rachelk
rachelk47 posts

I wish it was more affordable. But i love the product. i started using it in the very early stages of pregnancy and after birth now my tummy is as smooth as it used to be. no stretch marks what so ever. my friend envy my tummy hah ha

price

Hithere12
Hithere12AU191 posts

I have used this product for nearly 2 years and have found it it have amazing reults. This stuff really does work. I only have used it on scaring and on my stomach after giving birth to two babies in less than 2 years. I was not sure at first if it would work or not but I have had succesful results using Bio Oil. It comes in a couple of differnt size bottles and I find it to be excellent value for money. One small bottle lasts for absolutely ages because you only need the smallest amount and just massage it into your skin. I would defiantely recommend this product.
It reduces scaring and stretch marks.
I like everything about it.
hotchili
hotchili

Bad

I used this product when my pregnancy belly started showing, but everyone told me that if you going to get stretch marks you will. So when this expensive product ran out I just started using olive oil on my belly, and it seem to be just as good and effective. I am 3 weeks away from giving birth, and no stretch marks yet...use olive oil instead and save money.

Also I'm surprised everyone else liked the smell, it just smells like a fake fragrance to me.
It moisturises your skin.
Very expensive. Don't think it really works. It just reminded me of baby oil with a slight orange colour and fragrance, I'm pretty sure it is mainly baby oil.

doublecurl
doublecurlSydney, NSW164 posts

Good

I orginally bought this to fade acne marks but have been too terrified to try it on my face, after all it is an oil and i didn't want to break out from it. A few months ago i got bitten by insects or mosquitos on my chest and was so paranoid the marks would turn permanent. I used it every night for a long time and the marks are all gone! I've not had babies or stretchmarks so i can't comment on that. If someone has tried it on their face and acne please let me know how it went
I love the smell, it worked well to fade insect bite marks/spots on my chest
Expensive. A small bottle was $16
fernyfluffles
fernyflufflesTas, 7320118 posts

I bought this product due to all the fantastic positive marketing about it, and found that it really does work as long as you stick to a regime of applying it often. It smells amazing but can be quite expensive, even for the smallest size bottle! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to diminish scars or stretchmarks!
It smells delicious, it really hydrates skin, it was brilliant for one of my scars and it works brilliant on stretch marks
It can be very expensive when not on sale, so always look for it on sale in catalogues, I found Priceline to be the cheapest stockist
shaz99
shaz997 posts

I used this product vigilantly throughout my pregnancy on my stomach and didn't get any stretch marks. Where I didn't use it, I did however. So, I'm convinced it does play a part in prevention. I am hoping it does just as well in reducing the stretch marks I did recieve, however, it is too early to tell. I love the smell and my skin is much more hydrated after use.
I love this product. It feels good on your skin, hydrates well and I like the smell. I found it played a huge part in prevention of stretch marks and would recommend it to anyone who is pregnant!
It is expensive & you do need a lot of it.
Mel77l
Mel77lSydney39 posts

Good

I was recommended this product when I was pregnant. It is a natural oil that supposedly prevents stretch marks and remedies skin blemishes. I was relatively vigilant with nightly applications over my (growing!) stomach and breasts. I did not get any stretch marks on my stomach at all, although I did get stretch marks on my breasts due to the sudden increase in size when my milk came in. I must note though, that I did not have the bio oil on-hand at this time. I am now applying it to the blemishes that appeared during pregnancy and I have noticed that these have faded quickly.
Smell, easy to apply, apparent effectiveness.
Oily feel after application is slightly uncomfortable beneath clothing. But then again, it IS oil after all!!
jolene
joleneAU41 posts

OK

i brought this product probably because of the excellent marketing and i was looking for something while pregnant to avoid the dreaded stretchmarks. I think my expectations were a little too high and i was expecting miracles but i didnt get one! this is ok, above average even but not as fantastic as its made out to be. yep i got the stretchies, who knows maybe i would have got more having not used it, overall the product absorbed well and was hydrating, and fragrence nice. did nt last very long though i really applied it well, even using on my face.
hydrating