BioChef Arizona 10 Tray

Ian LRedland Bay

Arizona 10 Tray is well worth considering

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Brilliant dehydrator

10 trays mean I can dehydrate lots of different things at the same time, saving me money & time. I love the using the mesh trays for my beef jerky as the spices don't fall to the bottom of the dehydrator, love them so much I bought one for every tray!

Vitality L.BioChef

Great to hear you are utilising the mesh sheets Sharon, they really do give you the best result for anything non-liquid - and easy clean up. Enjoy dehydrating and thank you for your feedback from the BioChef Team

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

should have bought years ago

my dog food is cut by half because there is no waste now the fruit is wonderful and am still experimenting with the jerky no failures yet but found that your drying times are a long way out .i have now bought 6 dehydrators for xmas/birthday presents and everyone very happy. special thanks to anouk and colleen for all their help and assistance great staff and great product thanks

Date PurchasedJul 2017

My New Hobby!

I've had a lot of fun experimenting with different produce to dehydrate. Am even making my own dog treats that are much sought after by the local pooches!
It's really easy to use. My only suggestion would be that a removable ''drip tray'' to place in the bottom of the unit would be really useful - when I make the chicken jerky dog treats I brush coconut oil onto them and this tends to drip into the bottom of the unit.

Great product, love it!

Amazing results and fabulous product, I don't use it often but when I do I'm really enthusiastic about the end results.... I use it for treats in training my dog and for when we go away camping and caravanning. The products that I make are fresh, healthy and tasty.... I don't like buying processed dog treats and really enjoy knowing everything that's hand made in the dehydrator is super fresh and healthy.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Tracey- Exact Fitness

Tracey- Exact FitnessGold Coast

Great dehydrator

So easy to use, to clean and love the timer. The machine is very quiet and the timer and settings simple to adjust. Food comes out perfect and has been a great addition for our hiking meals. Shipping was fast and company very easy to deal with. i would highly recommend this dehydrator.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Amazing dehydrator.

Lots of space to do a variety of fruits or veg at the same time.

Makes perfect jerky.

The roll ups turn out so delicious that I can't keep up with making them even tho it has 10 large trays.

Auto shut off timer is fantastic for when you are out or in bed.

Vitality L.BioChef

Thank you for the feedback Paris. Dehydrated snacks - especially roll-ups never last long in our office as are so delicious ! Happy Dehydrating from the BioChef Team

Almost Perfect

Great idea supplying non stick sheets with the product, however would make it perfect if there was a way of purchasing additional non stick sheets if required from Bio chef
So much easier to use and clean than the round models of other brands.
LO
Partner very impressed in how quiet the motor is.

Date PurchasedNov 2016