MPN: BCAZ8B

Lilly

Okay not as good as I was expecting

I find the dehydrators dries the back rows excellent but the front rows have to be turned around - I was hoping to put trays in and it dry evenly but I have not found that ..

Purchased in July 2020 at Vitality 4 Life for $361.00.

Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vitality 4 Life for $250.00.

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Liz, thanks so much for your positive feed back. We love to hear the good a long with the bad as it helps us to give our customers exactly what they need. Have a wonderful week, Bec Vitality4Life

Good looking machine

I am so in love with my biochef is great looking machine and very quiet too.I use for dehydrating fruit,herbs and dog treats and dehydrate everything to perfection.Timer and stainless steel tray are big bonus and even the dripping tray on the bottom.They also give you 3 years warranty so definitely worth to spend a money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Food Dehydrators

Find out how BioChef Arizona 8 Tray compares to other Food Dehydrators

Tony Sneddon
Tony Sneddon

Excellent!

Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Was searching all over for a good dehydrator but didn't want to buy a commercial unit. Found the bioChef and love it. 8 trays is enough room to fit about 3kg of jerky so plenty of room. Great build quality and simple to operate. The included book and extra goodies is great. For the price of the unit it really is great value especially when comparing to other similar units. Thoroughly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Arizona Tony and making lots of delicious jerky ! Thank you for your feedback from the BioChef Team

MusicVegSan Remo

Great value for the money, does the job of a more expensive dehydrator

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi MusicVeg, Your dehydrator creations sound fantastic. So glad to hear you are making the most of your new dehydrator and thank you for your feedback,
The BioChef Team

MusicVeg

UPDATE: Sadly my dehydrator is not heating anymore, fan is still working but only cold air is blowing out. Have sent an email regarding repair/warranty, awaiting reply.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Great dehydrator

Heaps of room. Reliable. Easy to clean. Set and forget. Makes reasonable noise but not too loud. Very easy to use and comes with an instruction booklet which had hints and guidelines for dehydration for many foodstuffs. Great for fruit on the go as healthy snacks. Highly recommend as it saves wastage of fruit.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Glad to hear you are making the most of the new Dehydrator Brendan, Happy Dehydrating from the BioChef Team !

chelchops
chelchops

This is a great machine

I love my BioChef 8 tray dehydrator & am so pleased I made the right choice ! In the past I had tried a cheap round one which was terrible . Great to have temperature control plus timer. Would highly recommend this to anyone wondering what to buy I can’t fault it .

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Thanks so much for the feedback chelchops, we definitely find a difference between circular style with even drying and no cross contamination of flavours happening , enjoy many more dehydration creations !

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Only used it once so far!!!

I've only just received it, when opened up I found the door was broken on the bottom hinge, but Vitality 4 Life have sent a new hinge and some spare trays for the inconvenience (Big Kudos for those guys for looking after me)...
I've only used it once so far and have found it very easy too use and of good quality, the stainless trays wash up easily and I like the that it comes with a variety of trays for all your dehydrating needs and a drip tray for the marinade.
Can't wait to do my second lot of meat...

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Glad to hear the jerky is going well Michael and that we were able to resolve the door for you, Thank you for the feedback and happy dehydrating !

Love it

This thing is great, we had our best food ever on a hiking trip. Not very loud sits on the kitchen bench in our unit when running.
Price is very reasonable and a few months in we have no complaints!

I don't have much more to say but Product Review asks for fifty words

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Thanks for the feedback Andrew, once you make your own dehydrated food for hiking and camping it is very hard to go back to store bought ! hope you enjoy making many more dehydrated creations from the BioChef Team

Food Dehydrators

Find out how BioChef Arizona 8 Tray compares to other Food Dehydrators

Lizzy
LizzyMelbourne

Great product

I bought this as a gift for my daughter and she loves it. She uses it all the time and says her dehydrated meals are the envy of her outdoor ed classmates when they are out bush on expedition!
She loves how easy it is to use & clean, and has had no problems with it to date.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

wisperr
wisperrMelbourne

Good, but could be improved

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

I can't imagine living without it now

Date PurchasedJan 2017

steve
steve

Brought the BioChef Arizona 8 tray

I was hovering between the 6tray one but the 8 tray won. The white 8 tray unit has a timer, which is very useful, stainless steel trays (easy dishwasher cleaned) and comes with 2 mesh slips for drying small items plus 2 non stick slips for sticky rollups recipes. So far I have done chicken and beef jerky ( strips of chicken breasts and lean beef, no seasoning) for premium dog training treats and they are a winner! Whilst jerky was dehydrating the aroma in the house was very appetizing! Lots of recipes online, utube and on biochef. I have limes and paw paws almost ready to pick so none will be ever wasted !

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Thank you for the feedback Steve, Glad to hear your dogs loved the treats. The option of what to dehydrate does start to become endless and being able to make the most of delicious fruits when in season is so rewarding. Happy Dehydrating !

Stroudies3Waiheke
Stroudies3Waihekeasked
Arizona 8 Tray

What type of tray should I use for drying herbs?

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi There, thank you very much for getting in touch. For drying herbs we would suggest the fine mesh sheets. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else that we can help you with. Kind regards, BioChef

Mikeasked
Arizona 8 Tray

What is the actual size of the shelved?

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Mike the actual product dimensions are H 34cm X W 36cm X D 47.5cm So I believe the shelves would be at least a couple of cms smaller than that....Regards Bec V4L

RobertK
RobertKasked
Arizona 8 Tray

Hello. I am currently looking for a dehydrator for making beef jerky, as well as fruits, etc. I need one that can be set as high as 75C but still costs under $400. Any suggestions on brands I should check out?

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Robert, so sorry for the delay we do have a great sale on at the moment on our Stainless Steel range Kalahari 10 tray it is $476 but you can use Afterpay, its reduced down from $595 the temps range from 35-80 degrees Celsius. The Arizona 8 tray for $299 goes up to 70 degrees Celsius, this has stainless steel shelves but BPA free outer casing. I hope this has been helpful, if you have any other questions feel free to ask :) Bec V4L

See all BioChef Arizona 8 Tray questions

Get an answer from our members and BioChef representatives

Compare all 3 BioChef Arizona