BioChef Arizona 8 Tray

BioChef Arizona 8 Tray

Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vitality 4 Life for $250.00.

Noise Level
Used for: Hard Fruit and Soft Fruit
Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Liz, thanks so much for your positive feed back. We love to hear the good a long with the bad as it helps us to give our customers exactly what they need. Have a wonderful week, Bec Vitality4Life

Good looking machine

I am so in love with my biochef is great looking machine and very quiet too.I use for dehydrating fruit,herbs and dog treats and dehydrate everything to perfection.Timer and stainless steel tray are big bonus and even the dripping tray on the bottom.They also give you 3 years warranty so definitely worth to spend a money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Excellent!

Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Was searching all over for a good dehydrator but didn't want to buy a commercial unit. Found the bioChef and love it. 8 trays is enough room to fit about 3kg of jerky so plenty of room. Great build quality and simple to operate. The included book and extra goodies is great. For the price of the unit it really is great value especially when comparing to other similar units. Thoroughly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Vitality L.BioChef

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Arizona Tony and making lots of delicious jerky ! Thank you for your feedback from the BioChef Team

MusicVegSan Remo

Great value for the money, does the job of a more expensive dehydrator

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi MusicVeg, Your dehydrator creations sound fantastic. So glad to hear you are making the most of your new dehydrator and thank you for your feedback,
The BioChef Team

MusicVeg

UPDATE: Sadly my dehydrator is not heating anymore, fan is still working but only cold air is blowing out. Have sent an email regarding repair/warranty, awaiting reply.

Great dehydrator

Heaps of room. Reliable. Easy to clean. Set and forget. Makes reasonable noise but not too loud. Very easy to use and comes with an instruction booklet which had hints and guidelines for dehydration for many foodstuffs. Great for fruit on the go as healthy snacks. Highly recommend as it saves wastage of fruit.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Vitality L.BioChef

Glad to hear you are making the most of the new Dehydrator Brendan, Happy Dehydrating from the BioChef Team !

chelchops

chelchops

This is a great machine

I love my BioChef 8 tray dehydrator & am so pleased I made the right choice ! In the past I had tried a cheap round one which was terrible . Great to have temperature control plus timer. Would highly recommend this to anyone wondering what to buy I can’t fault it .

Vitality L.BioChef

Thanks so much for the feedback chelchops, we definitely find a difference between circular style with even drying and no cross contamination of flavours happening , enjoy many more dehydration creations !

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Only used it once so far!!!

I've only just received it, when opened up I found the door was broken on the bottom hinge, but Vitality 4 Life have sent a new hinge and some spare trays for the inconvenience (Big Kudos for those guys for looking after me)...
I've only used it once so far and have found it very easy too use and of good quality, the stainless trays wash up easily and I like the that it comes with a variety of trays for all your dehydrating needs and a drip tray for the marinade.
Can't wait to do my second lot of meat...

Vitality L.BioChef

Glad to hear the jerky is going well Michael and that we were able to resolve the door for you, Thank you for the feedback and happy dehydrating !

Love it

This thing is great, we had our best food ever on a hiking trip. Not very loud sits on the kitchen bench in our unit when running.
Price is very reasonable and a few months in we have no complaints!

I don't have much more to say but Product Review asks for fifty words

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Vitality L.BioChef

Thanks for the feedback Andrew, once you make your own dehydrated food for hiking and camping it is very hard to go back to store bought ! hope you enjoy making many more dehydrated creations from the BioChef Team

Lizzy

LizzyMelbourne

Great product

I bought this as a gift for my daughter and she loves it. She uses it all the time and says her dehydrated meals are the envy of her outdoor ed classmates when they are out bush on expedition!
She loves how easy it is to use & clean, and has had no problems with it to date.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

wisperr

wisperrMelbourne

Good, but could be improved

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Vitality L.BioChef

I can't imagine living without it now

Date PurchasedJan 2017

steve

steve

Brought the BioChef Arizona 8 tray

I was hovering between the 6tray one but the 8 tray won. The white 8 tray unit has a timer, which is very useful, stainless steel trays (easy dishwasher cleaned) and comes with 2 mesh slips for drying small items plus 2 non stick slips for sticky rollups recipes. So far I have done chicken and beef jerky ( strips of chicken breasts and lean beef, no seasoning) for premium dog training treats and they are a winner! Whilst jerky was dehydrating the aroma in the house was very appetizing! Lots of recipes online, utube and on biochef. I have limes and paw paws almost ready to pick so none will be ever wasted !

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Vitality L.BioChef

Thank you for the feedback Steve, Glad to hear your dogs loved the treats. The option of what to dehydrate does start to become endless and being able to make the most of delicious fruits when in season is so rewarding. Happy Dehydrating !

Mandy L

Mandy Lasked

Can you dry kale leaves in this dehydrator? Do they come out glossy green?

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi there, and thank you for contacting us. You can certainly dehydrate kale leaves in all of our BioChef dehydrators.
We have an excellent recipe for making Kale chips on our blog!
Due to dehydrating, you will find the color may not be as bright as when fresh, but they will last much longer and provide a delicious and healthy alternative to the standard fried potato chips. Kind regards, Vitality 4 Life AU

Kerrasked

My partner & I are starting a GAPS diet with our 2 children (youngest has food sensitvity issues), so we have started making our own almond and coconut milk. I hate waste so have been reserving the meal from the milk making process & drying in the oven before grinding into flour.
We want a more efficient means of drying the almond & coconut meal so are now researching dehydrators. The Biochef Arizona 8 tray is attracting my attention at the moment, but I would like to know if anyone has used one of these machines for drying meal & if so, how successful were the results?

Hi Kerr,
Sorry for the delayed response in this answer but please let us know if we can help further with this. Our staff here in the office have all used and tested our products and I have dried Almond pulp several times from making almond milk and turned into meal and had excellent results. I have also dried coconut pulp from making my own milk and made fine coconut meal which I used in place of store bought desiccated coconut . I did not then grind/blend either of these to flour but it was already quite fine for both the almond and the coconut so I am sure this would be very quick for any further grinding.
If you would like any further advice we are available our support team are available on our toll free 1800 802 924 number Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Many Thanks, The BioChef Team

Hi,
Thanks for your response. After reading other reviews & experiences with the 8 tray BioChef, we actually purchased one about a month ago. So far we've had good success with drying the almond pulp as well as making banana & apple chips for snacks.
Looking forward to expanding our repertoire with the dehydrator in the near future!
Cheers,
K

Get an answer from our members and BioChef representatives

CategoryFood Dehydrators