BioChef Arizona

BioChef Arizona (page 4 of 6)

6 Tray, 8 Tray, 10 Tray

Pros

• Dries food evenly

• Makes delicious food

• Good value if dehydrating frequently

Gloria Kirkpatrick
Gloria KirkpatrickAU

Very happy with this product, my first dehydrator

One month ago I bought my first dehydrator, the Bio Chef Arizona Dehydrator (6 tray), directly from Vitality4Life. Firstly, I would like to commend this company for their excellent service. I rang a couple of times with questions and their staff member was happy to advise me and send emails. I am very happy with my product and have used it quite a few times now, still learning and experimenting with recipes. Mainly used so far for healthy crispy crackers and kale chips (lots of recipes online and demos on YouTube), will try making my own yoghurt next. The price from Vitality4Life direct was excellent and included a generous code discount and a bonus chopping board (best deal on net that I found for this product).

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Dehydrate Your Way to Wellness!

This is an excellent dehydrator. I have used one other and this is far superior to that one.

It seems to dehydrate faster than my old one and is so easy to clean. There are lots of temperature options - VITAL!

The results are excellent and as it keeps in all the nutrients, healthy!

I use it most days as it is just so easy. It isn't one of those appliances you buy and then never use as it is a pain to clean.

Using stainless steel trays is also essential. Plastic won't do if you are looking to maintain your health.

Overall, it's fun, easy and great value for money!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Love it.

Love the product, there's no timer but still love it. The trays are so easy to wash, it makes hardly any noise & isn't as big as I thought. It was purchased as a demo ($40 cheaper) & advertised as coming with a free gift but did not receive it. All customer service could say was 'unfortunately the demo products don't come with a gift'. That's it... Then it shouldn't be advertised that it comes with a gift..!! I would have paid for a non demo if I knew that.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Bella
Bella

The free gift was such a bonus :) thank you very much for reading and getting back to me about my feedback, much appreciated, cheers

Amazing, crunch achieved.

So happy that I purchased this dehydrator, great value and simple to use. Have with the products I have got out at the end. Crunchy crackers, probiotic rich kefir (during the cold months), now for the fruit and jerky experimenting to happen :) love it love it love it love it

Dehydrater review

Im very happy with this product and have even bought the bio chef juicer , which I love.These products are value for their money and I recomend them.The fruit dried reslly well and I LOVE IT.I havent yet used it to prove bread but Im sure it will work perfectly.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
geoffWheatbelt, WA

Great for jerky

We have only used it for beef jerky and it works really well. Cleaning is easy- dishwasher. The only fault is that one or two of the wires on the trays have come off and they get caught when sliding the tray in/out. Otherwise very good. Timer would be good.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
geoff

at this point in time it is not a problem, so i will not worry about it unless it gets worse. thanks.

Fabulous addition!

Everything I've dried has been a total success. From cherry tomatoes to pineapples! Love this new addition to my kitchen.
Can't wait to try drying all those excess herbs I have every year. Yogurt making and bread rising will be a breeze I'm sure. Easy to clean but a timer would be handy.

Wallygator
Wallygator

Easy, reliable and perfect for jerky

Works great. Spacious, easy to clean. Just missing a timer but I use the oven timer. Would definitely recommend to anyone sitting on the fence. I use for jerky, and haven't tried any fruit yet. Doesn't get too hot and I have run it for 7 hrs on highest setting.

Excellent machine

Makes the perfect jerky. With six trays it makes enough for everyone. Easy to operate, easy to clean stainless steel trays and light weight, but sturdy. Even drying across all six trays and you don't need To constantly swap the trays around.

Could do with a recipe book or DVD.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great dehydrator

I'm very happy with this product. Can't stop dehydrating :) It is an ideal size, not too noisy, and it looks good in my kitchen. The 6 dehydrator doesn't come with a timer but it doesn't matter as I check the food regularly. I would reccommend this product to everyone who wants to eat healthy.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Impeccable product. Impeccable service

Not only was ordering extremely easy, it arrived ahead of my expected delivery date.
This product is extremely versatile and easy to use. Due to the adjusting trays my worries about curing non-food items has not been a problem and its adjustable sliding temperature scale is far more versatile than a preset dial.

Lyn
LynTyabb

I love it!!

I read many reviews on other brands before deciding on Bio Chef. I do not regret my decision, it has proven to be exactly what I wanted! I love the style & the stainless steel racks. Bio Chef dries evenly. If you want a dehydrator that lives up to its promises, this is the one!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Good even drying

Date PurchasedMar 2016

My First Dehydrator Experience

First time I've used a dehydrator so I can't compare but I have found this one to be easy to use. I use it to dry fruit, nuts, coconut flour and to make yoghurt.
It is quiet and heats well and equally throughout. It has a large capacity, and removable trays mean I can fit my yoghurt container in it.

Toni Bachvarova
Toni BachvarovaMount Kuring-gai

A great dehydrator

After two dehydrators of another brand, we found the Arizona 6 Tray a great device! Love the horizontal airflow design which allows consistent drying in all layers. Also the temperature control means we can dehydrate more temperature sensitive foods like guacamole. The square trays and the horizontal airflow work great with baking paper for liquids.

Leah
Leah asked
Arizona

Hello,
I've just started looking for a dehydrator and came across yours which so far looks great. I am wondering if ALL trays need to be filled when dehydrating or can some trays be left empty if required whilst still achieving excellent results ?
(Apologies if this topic has been covered and I have not found the info.)
Kind regards,
Leah

mrcurlywhirly

We have the 10 tray Arizona, you do not need to use the full capacity, it makes no difference other than economy. e.g.. Dehydrated 3 trays of 10mm sliced bananas this week, ~9 hours at 62 degrees... great results.

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Leah, thank you for getting in touch.
All trays do not need to be filled to achieve excellent results. You will achieve similar results no matter how many trays are filled. However it is important not to overfill. There needs to be enough space between the produce to allow the air flow.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly sales and support team if you have any questions.
Kind regards,

Kevin Birdasked
Arizona 6 Tray

Just looking to get an indication of where to best place my Arizona Sol 3 tray ( sorry, no 3 tray listing). How much space should be between the back and the top of the unit? Should there be ventilation in the room which it is placed? Would I expect condensation coming from the machine in an enclosed room? Should the room be open or closed? Sorry for the multiple questions, new to dehydration machines.

Kevin Bird

Apologies, it is actually the 6 tray, not sure where I got that from.

mrcurlywhirly

We have the 10 tray unit, it doesn't require that much back or top clearance as the air exits along the side vents at the front, and around the front door . The top does not get that hot, same with the rear - the fan at the rear pushes the hot air toward the front. Give clearance above the unit at the front of the machine, and as the base gets quite warm it should be placed on an insulating board, like a bread board, if you have it on a timber surface you want to protect. Ours is in an open plan kitchen, never noticed any condensation, and no need to leave windows open if that is what you mean. If in doubt regarding placement you could check your manual.

JAKE B.
JAKE B.asked
Arizona 6 Tray

Do i leave door on my dehydrator when dehydrating

Vitality 4 LifeBioChef

Hi Jake, thank you for getting in touch. The door will need to be secured whilst Dehydrating. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at support@vitality4life.com if you would like any further details. Kind regards, Hayley

Get an answer from our members and BioChef representatives

BioChef Arizona

Features

• This horizontal dehydrator is designed with patented Enzyme Protection Technology. This uses an airflow system that circulates air efficiently throughout the appliance front-to-back. BioChef also states that it helps to preserve the nutrients in food.
  • Designed with an adjustable thermostat that ranges from 35-70 degrees Celsius, which allows you to safely dry any foods for consumption, from herbs to meat.
  • Fitted with food grade stainless steel trays. While these are sturdy, the racks may also be a little tricky to clean.
  • The three sizes are all available to buy at different price points, including $229 for the 6-tray dehydrator, $299 for the 8-tray model, and $349 for the 10-tray option.
  • Features an in-built 24-hour digital timer, with an auto shut-off mechanism that kicks in after the drying time is up.
  • Standard accessories included with each purchase include 2 non-stick sheets, 2 fine mesh sheets, and a drip tray.

Points of praise

• Many reviewers expressed that they were extremely happy with their purchase, and that the BioChef Arizona is both easy and enjoyable to use.
  • It was reported that the BioChef Arizona dries food evenly. It's particularly good at making delicious fruit roll-ups, beef jerky and dog treats.
  • This food dehydrator’s good value was appreciated by several reviewers, who used their new appliance so frequently it made the purchase price more than worth it.
  • The dehydrator’s quiet operation is a definite plus point for home chefs.
  • The mesh wire tray is effective in preventing food from sticking to shelves, as well as stopping it from falling onto the shelf below.
Compare all 3 BioChef Arizona