4Biochef Atlas Pro Whole Slow

4.2

15 reviews · Statistics

80%20%0%

Noise Level
See the Best Juicers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Milly C.
Milly C.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Where does this exist in the land of Aus?

I would like to actually rate this product except I don't know where to buy this product from within Australia either online or in store, if anyone could let me know where I can find one, that'll be great.

Cheers!

Dece Rose A.
Dece Rose A.

Best One of the best juicer i ever had

Im inlove with biochef atlas pro whole slow juicer. Ive been juicing for 8 years now.i drink celery juice everyday using this juicer.i have a picky kids that is hard to feed veggie and fruits and this juicer helps me alot to make sure i provide the healthy juicing for them.my biochef atlas pro whole slow juicer is going 3years old . And i need to replace some accessories like the fine strainer.However, since i am juicing every other day some parts are starting to break.Where can i find the parts for replacement? I need a help please. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Geetha Kummara
Geetha Kummara

I’m enjoying the juices like never before! however it is necessary to cut the hard vegetables before

I’m enjoying drinking juice like never before. It is easy to clean and maintain unlike other juicers which needs attention to some of it’s parts to clean thoroughly. Because it being easy to wash, encourages one to make juice more often. However, It still needs fruits n veggies to be cut finely, otherwise, the juicer stops functioning.

Nok
Nok

Suits my need!

After 2 months of juicing I am very happy with my juicer as it's easy to operate, easy to clean and not as loud as my old one. I have suggested my friends to get the same one. I have searched online and compared with others but the Atlas Pro suits me most. I haven't tried the making of Almond milk not just yet, will definitely do.

WendyC
WendyC3 posts

Stunning juicer

I spent months researching juicers and I love my Atlas pro although only had it for 2 weeks. I haven't tried sorbet yet but am dying too. I use a lot of celery and its very fibrous so a bamboo skewer clears it nicely without doing any damage. I love popping whole apples, pears, beets and carrots down both feed sections but the big whole fruit is actually fun and exciting :)

Show details ·  3

tristanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
A mac
A macQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love it

I am very impressed. After reading a lot of reviews I was hesitant, but I kept coming back to this machine as it has one of the slowest RPM's, parts go in the dishwasher and 60 minutes juicing time. Juice tastes amazing. Happy with this purchase, I would absolutely recommend. The service was also amazing, I got a phone call to say order was received, it was on its way and if I have any questions to please call or email.

tarman
tarman

Excellent product. Works perfectly

We juice every day and are very happy with the machine, volume of juice, easy of cleaning was an unexpected delight. We juice everything from fruit through to harder veg and have had no issues, actually our 5 year old is responsible for morning juice and she has no issues with it! Wonderful.

Amrinder Singh
Amrinder SinghMelbourne

Solid Grip of Auger with powerful motor

The auger is redesigned in this model which compliments 400 watts of power. It gives a stable grip to the machine dealing with carrots and beetroots on daily basis. We are very happy with this product and highly recommend for juicing. Please call Vitality staff if you want more insights. In particular Natalie, she is very kind and helpful and has thorough product knowledge.

Jovanka Milosevski
Jovanka Milosevski

Good product but the price should be less

Juice is great, but you end up with lots of waste. I do feel bad for wasting this amount of vegetable who and up into rubbish. Very quiet machine and I am happy for this, now I can make juice early in the morning and not worry for waking up my children. I am using it every day. Juicing carrots,beetroot, apple, cellery, orange, ginger.... It is easy to clean.

Shayla Spiteri
Shayla Spiteri

Its a great concept ... However

The juice itself looks good & does produce good juice, however, fruit does it stuck in the machine from time to time which is a pain because it's hard to get to it out of the juicer. It also is a pain to clean, however, this something that probably couldn't be changed. Still worth the purchase.

Show details

Ilia Mitelman
Ilia Mitelman

Big improvement from previous version

I am quite happy with the quality of juice from this machine, just it takes a bit longer to make juice because I have to cut celery to small pieces to avoid blocking the pulp outlet. The machine is a little more loud than the one before. It is quite easy to clean and maintain. And we use it on daily basis

Lisa
Lisa2 posts

Love my juicer

I am very happy with my juicer. Its amazing how much juice i get conpared to juicing by hand.

Its not very loud but harder fruits and vegies does make some noise.

Very easy to clean and put back together. I pit mine on the top shelf of the dishwasher and viola

I use it often then add the juice to make healthy smoothies. I juice just about everything that can be juiced.

Show details ·  2