Biochef Atlas Pro Whole Slow

Biochef Atlas Pro Whole Slow

I’m enjoying the juices like never before! however it is necessary to cut the hard vegetables before

I’m enjoying drinking juice like never before. It is easy to clean and maintain unlike other juicers which needs attention to some of it’s parts to clean thoroughly. Because it being easy to wash, encourages one to make juice more often. However, It still needs fruits n veggies to be cut finely, otherwise, the juicer stops functioning.

Suits my need!

After 2 months of juicing I am very happy with my juicer as it's easy to operate, easy to clean and not as loud as my old one. I have suggested my friends to get the same one. I have searched online and compared with others but the Atlas Pro suits me most. I haven't tried the making of Almond milk not just yet, will definitely do.

Stunning juicer

I spent months researching juicers and I love my Atlas pro although only had it for 2 weeks. I haven't tried sorbet yet but am dying too. I use a lot of celery and its very fibrous so a bamboo skewer clears it nicely without doing any damage. I love popping whole apples, pears, beets and carrots down both feed sections but the big whole fruit is actually fun and exciting :)

WendyC

Juice extraction good but cleaning is not what was shown on youtube videos

Paul B

Paul BPerth

I love this beast!

Vitality L.BioChef

over all good easy to clean

A mac

A macSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I am very impressed. After reading a lot of reviews I was hesitant, but I kept coming back to this machine as it has one of the slowest RPM's, parts go in the dishwasher and 60 minutes juicing time. Juice tastes amazing. Happy with this purchase, I would absolutely recommend. The service was also amazing, I got a phone call to say order was received, it was on its way and if I have any questions to please call or email.

Excellent product. Works perfectly

We juice every day and are very happy with the machine, volume of juice, easy of cleaning was an unexpected delight. We juice everything from fruit through to harder veg and have had no issues, actually our 5 year old is responsible for morning juice and she has no issues with it! Wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Solid Grip of Auger with powerful motor.

The auger is redesigned in this model which compliments 400 watts of power. It gives a stable grip to the machine dealing with carrots and beetroots on daily basis. We are very happy with this product and highly recommend for juicing. Please call Vitality staff if you want more insights. In particular Natalie, she is very kind and helpful and has thorough product knowledge.

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Good product but the price should be less

Juice is great, but you end up with lots of waste. I do feel bad for wasting this amount of vegetable who and up into rubbish. Very quiet machine and I am happy for this, now I can make juice early in the morning and not worry for waking up my children. I am using it every day. Juicing carrots,beetroot, apple, cellery, orange, ginger.... It is easy to clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Its a great concept ... However

The juice itself looks good & does produce good juice, however, fruit does it stuck in the machine from time to time which is a pain because it's hard to get to it out of the juicer. It also is a pain to clean, however, this something that probably couldn't be changed. Still worth the purchase.

Review collected in partnership with BioChef

Big improvement from previous version

I am quite happy with the quality of juice from this machine, just it takes a bit longer to make juice because I have to cut celery to small pieces to avoid blocking the pulp outlet. The machine is a little more loud than the one before. It is quite easy to clean and maintain. And we use it on daily basis

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love my juicer

I am very happy with my juicer. Its amazing how much juice i get conpared to juicing by hand.
Its not very loud but harder fruits and vegies does make some noise.
Very easy to clean and put back together. I pit mine on the top shelf of the dishwasher and viola
I use it often then add the juice to make healthy smoothies. I juice just about everything that can be juiced.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Lisa
Lisa

Yes i have also made an almond milk. Its very good