5Biochef Axis

3.8

67%17%17%

Motty
Motty

Waste of money and vegetables

The juicer struggles juicing cucumbers and wheatgrass, the pulp stuck inside and needs to be removed manually. Does not juice the vegetables well and the pulp comes out wet.

It is juicing selery quite good, but does not extract the most of the potential of the vegy.

I would have spent few more $ and get better machine.

Show details

PQW
PQWCairns4 posts

Love my Biochef Axis juicer

The juice it makes is amazing, machine not too loud. The pulp is almost dry which I love as most of the juice squeezed out of it. My only criticism is any is the little metal filter can clog a little and is a bit harder than the rest of the machine to clean. Having said that cleaning is really easy for the rest of the parts. I love love love my juicer, use it 3 times a week on average and make a lovely green juice (cucumber, sos lettuce, green apple, celery and a touch of lime and ginger.

SusieqPerth9 posts

Absolutely fantastic machine

Since buying this machine, I have used it almost every day. Have made juices and pastas. All have turned out beautifully. Really enjoy experimenting with it. Will use the pulp for compost or to bulk up my soups or an ingredient in making dog biscuits. Machine is very sturdy, well built and quiet to use. It's easy to clean, all the pieces come apart very quickly and are designed in such a way that rinsing and cleaning is a breeze. Really very happy with it. The people from Vitality 4 life where I purchased it have been lovely to deal with.

Jjj
Jjj
Jlog83
Jlog83

Everyone should have one

Awesome machine. Easy to clean, leftovers are perfect for compost and makes great juice. I've found cutting harder veg into smaller pieces helps too. I use it almost every day without any issues. I have made some but butters too which are very easy and delicious. Highly rated, couldn't live without one now.

Peace and plants!

Maria Wenner
Maria Wenner

Overall an ok juicer

This juicer is good for hard items and leafy things such as carrots, herbs, spinach etc. Pieces needs to be cut small or they will clog.

It is also very good for frozen items to make banana nicecream or to put through frozen cherries and some lemon juice for a delicious frozen treat.

However, it is absolutely useless for soft items such as watermelon, citrus fruit, raspberries as it clogs instantly and is overflowing. It also struggles with pineapple.

Super easy to clean and not very noisy. Depending on what you want to juice it can be good or bad, overall an ok to good juicer.

Show details

Lynelle A.
Lynelle A.

what are all the different nozzles for

Alan

Two of the connecting flanges have broken of our Biochef cold press juicer drum while juicing. Now there are no parts in NZ. Wouldn’t have bought one if had known. Can we get one delivered from AU

BioChef   DM

Hi Alan, yes you can most definitely have the parts needed sent from Australia (stock pending). Please call us on 0800 882 924 (NZ) Monday - Thursday 10am to 3pm AEST or alternately email us at support@vitality4life.co.nz

Cassandra A.

Hi, wondering what one of the parts is that came with the BioChef Horizontal Cold Press Axis Juicer. It is a plastic scooper shaped part and no where on the user manual shows it or where it should be used with the machine. TIA

Susieq

Not sure exactly what you mean. The only plastic clear scoop is on the outlet where the pulp comes out. It just clips onto the dial with the numbers on it. Hope that helps

Cassandra A.

I have that part but there's another part that came with it and I can't for the life of me find out where it attaches to, if it attaches to the machine or if it's a scraping tool? Its completely stumped me.

CategoryJuicers