BioChef MyCook

• Safety
Lois

LoisGoulburn Valley, VIC

Love this machine!

Great machine; paid under $249 (well under normal Retail) but it's just as good as my D-I-L's much more expensive Thermomix. Love that it weighs ingredients as you add them to bowl! Cooks evenly and quickly; so many recipes adapt to this style of cooking. Add ingredients, set timer, speed etc. and then walk away. Very happy with my purchase. Fully recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$249.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Lois, so glad you love you MyCook. Enjoy :)

manda

mandaPerth

A good machine that compares with the best

This biochef mycook is excellent value for money compared with the overpriced Thermomix and cheaper alternatives like the Bellini. I paid only $798 from vitality4life. I love induction cooking on the stove so I’m glad the Biochef is induction as well. Online recipes from other mixers have adapted well in general. It’s been a great investment for me. My only negative feedback would be that I haven’t yet figured out if/how the blades can be easily reversed a lot of thermo recipes are set to reverse. I’ve just been using the mixing insert or using speed 1 and it’s worked out ok. Very happy customer!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sue

SueAU

Very Good Machine

This is a great all round machine. It is robust and doesn't miss a beat. Recipes from other like products are easy to transfer to this one and I have had success with most of them, first time. It is quieter and more powerful than the Bellini I replaced this with.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how BioChef MyCook compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Raylee

RayleeBrisbane

I am happy with most recipes I have tried.

However, I haven't used it as much as I thought. Perhaps in winter I will make more soups and caseroles. Cleaning. Even when I remove the blade I have to check no food is caught in the stem part, otherwise the jug is easy to clean. Would like a better selection of recipes. I have adapted a few from other machines. In fact making some steamed pork and mushroom balls tonight which I have made before and were delicious.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Has some good applications

I only gave it a 3 star as I find the lid difficult to press on, in fact I have to place it on the floor to allow enough pressure to press on, the same with the steamer. I followed the recipes out of the recipe book, but found things were burning on the bottom. I rang Vitality4life and they suggested different heat settings and times which helped. I also find the recipes use very large quantities of oil. Now for some positives, its great it has the scales for weighing. I like steaming vegetables, rice cooks well, makes great hollandaise. My real suggestion that would love, is for a better recipe book or an alternative source for some recipes.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great

I've really enjoyed my Bio! It's easy to use with comparable function of the competitors at a fraction of the cost. Even has a superior heating element and stainless steel steamer. It clear a easily and does all I need-grind spices, mill almonds, cook, steam and knead etc.

The machine can be noisy at high speeds like similar products and I don't love the scales for weighing things like flour. They can skip and jump especially if u knock the jug whilst weighing. I also prefer to make cakes in my stand mixer as larger quantities can become gluggy in the Bio. Still do all my prep in it though

Very happy for price point

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Paulv

PaulvSydney

Best All-in-one cooking machine ever.

I used to be the worlds worst cook. I was that bad, I could burn water. With the MyCook I can't go wrong. Cooking by numbers and following the cook book is so easy and the food tastes amazing. I would pay double what I paid off The Home website.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

I love my MyCook

I have tried other thermomachines and they are great but the MyCook is even better... I finally made a mayo that just worked with the MyCook. The recipe book is easy to follow. I love the stainless steel rice basket and steaming tray. I love that it makes a beautiful spaghetti bol without having to cook the mince in the rice basket. Its a hard working quality product.

Judelbugs
Judelbugs
Sarah Jade

Sarah JadeMelbourne

The perfect all in one. I can not live without!

The Biochef Mycook, is the perfect all in one machine.
It is so simple to use, quick and easy.
I love that it measures with the scales & I have used it so much, I find I don't need recipes & can make up my own.
Even though I absolutely love to cook & create in the kitchen, being a new mum & not having the time on my hands like I used to, this has been a godsend.
Now if only I can make it precook by itself before I'm home from work.

All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Find out how BioChef MyCook compares to other All-In-One Kitchen Appliances

Perfect risotto every time

I am so pleased with the my cook. It really is as simple as making the recipe as per the instructions. It cooks a perfect risotto every time. Not only that, but I've learnt how to use mine so well that I swap ingredients and have started doing my own recipes. I just follow the base guide and off I go! Such a time saver.

Megan K.asked

Hi all - new user of the machine and I have twice now burnt food while following the risotto recipe in the cookbook. Not sure what I am doing wrong here?? And also after advice on the next way to clean the jug - stubborn burnt stains. TIA Megan

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Megan, so sorry for the delay. Firstly to answer your cleaning question, we recommend BiCarb Soda and Vinegar on all our products, try making a little paste and with a non-abrasive sponge try circular movements and gently rub. With regards to burning the rice, which recipe are you following Megan. Regards Bec V4L

Megan K.

Thanks for your response. The recipe is Duck confit risotto with mushrooms which is in the cookbook that comes with the product

Vitality L.BioChef

Ok I just looked at the recipe. Is there an option to stir half way through cooking? And is the rice not only burnt but over done, I am wondering if you should have less cooking time? Maybe try 10 mins?

JMKasked

I have a MyCook and find it really difficult to get the lid to close easily, necessitating a really hard push to get it to snap into the right position. Need a solution.

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi JMK sorry to hear you are having problems with your MyCook. If you want to contact us directly at support@vitality4life.com so we can work something out for you with either a repair or replacement. Warm Regards Bec Vitality4Life

JMK

Working with your customer support/technician I managed to get my problem resolved really quickly. It was so simple...I had my lid seal upside down. The writing on it was difficult for me to read and I had not noticed this. So for those people who are having a similar issue, take note.

Phoenix

Phoenixasked

I’ve heard have a new model called mycook touch available in UK. I was wondering will also available to buy in syd as well? Also where I can see the product I. Syd? Thank you

Vitality L.BioChef

Hi Phoenix, thanks for your question. At this point we only have the BioChef MyCook 'All in One' Kitchen Machine available for purchase. You can view and purchase through the link I have provided below with free postage Australia wide. We are predominantly an online retailer, but do have stockists Australia wide. If you pop your postal code in the website it will find the stockists within your area. I would recommend calling to find out the products individual stockists have in stock. Please call us on 1800 802 924 Mon-Fri AEST or email support@vitality4life.com for any further queries .

Regards, Sarah | Vitality 4 Life

Get an answer from our members and BioChef representatives