BioChef Savana Dehydrator

BioChef Savana Dehydrator

6 Trays, 9 Trays and 12 Trays
5.0 from 1 review

Excellent machine!

Super easy to use and works brilliantly! My wife, 3 year old son and I have enjoyed finding all sorts of things to try dehydrating in it, my favourite is the jerky and my sons favourites are all kinds of fruits.
I would highly recommend this model to anyone thinking about getting a dehydrator.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Really glad to hear you are loving your dehydrator so much! We would love to hear from you about different recipes and things you tried out that worked well for you, always looking for new tips and recipes for ourselves and our customers! In the link below you will find a few recipes of ours that you could give a go too! The fruit leathers (home made roll ups) are always a winner with the kids. Happy dehydrating :) Kindest regards, Sarah | Vitality 4 Life https://www.vitality4life.com.au/blog/health-recipes/food-dehydrator-recipes/dehydrator-snack-recipes/#fruit