Bioflow Magnotherapy

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don’t waste your money!

Spent over $300 on one as a present lasted less than a year, Bioflow won’t replace it as their trader in the mall went bust!!! Just another big company selling rubbish and a story you want to hear!!!!

Shane

ShanePerth

Not built to last

This is my second bracelet in 3 years with the exact same problem.The plastic cover over the magnet comes off leaving a brittle and powdery brown magnet material.
These are not cheap bracelets that should last a reasonable time but they do not.

Wonderful help!

WOW! I saw these last week at Riverton shops and felt the energy in moments. My husband is full of ache and pains and I believe this will help greatly. I purchased one for him and tried one on for myself. I have advanced MS and have lived with chronic pain for a long time. I couldn't believe what was happening. I could move my hand and feet within minutes. I stood up myself on the standing hoist without problems this morning and had the best sleep in ages and pain is already so much better.
I will continue to wear both bracelets until hubbys return. I look forward too each new day and can't wait to show him and my Drs the improvement.
To have lost function and get it back so quickly is so very special. Thank You so very much.

tony Lparaburdoo

Magnet stopped working after 2 years

Best thing ever,, BUT magnet stopped working after 2 years, now aches and pains and bones crunching again, i tried emailing admin@bioflow.com.au but comes up "not valid address" with is a worry, hope i dont have to buy every 2 yrs, when working i highly recommend to anyone in pain

DieterPerth

It helped me within hours

disappointed

Had my sportsband for approx 18 months not sure if its worked but has now split and leaking brown goo. had to take it off. would not recommend to others.

Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Very good over the two previous years, but!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!Have had by bracelet for two years, as been good, but unfortunately woke this morning to find I am covered with a strange looking substance. I found it had leeked from my bracelet, quite upsetting. It took a lot of scrubbing to erase it from my skin. johnlamb1946@gmail.com. Mob.0412899246.

Sam

SamPerth

Disappointing

I bought a rubber band Bioflow for a gift last Christmas 2016 and has broken and is leaking!!! Although I don't expect it to last forever, I did think I'd get more than 5 months out of it. And what is it that is coming out of it? I must say I'm very disappointed.

Juunan

JuunanPerth

Its leaking...

Hi. I brought my bioflow sports band about 10months or less and well... now its leaking. I see that the other reviews had theirs for over 2 years.. i am disappointed in that

Black substance

I woke up this morning with black substance all over my wrist my sports bio-flow band was leaking I've contacted admin and virtually been told to buy another one as the silicone bands are only a temporary one to the expensive ones incase you go to beach etc. I never seen that advertisement must have missed it

Bioflow M.Bioflow Magnotherapy

Love the product but it's now leaking

Love my bioflow. It has helped with my migraines. Unfortunately it is not useable as it now leaks. Hopefully my once a week migraines don't return. I will purchase it again just not yet. I never expected it to leak after all this time so can't find my receipt.

Hi JCR
Sorry to hear your having troubles. How long have you had the Sports Band?

JCR
JCR

Over 2 years

I like the silicone bracelet

Good product have had mine for about 2 years put the underneath side against wrist split open and goo seeping out otherwise good product I were mine every day for shoulder pain and it has been a lot better since I've been wearing it.

Bioflow - Silicone

I am personally more than happy with my "stainless steel" Bioflow bracelet but we went through literally 5 bio-flow silicone bracelets in our family all in within 12 months of each one the magnet fell out, and two just started to have leakage - which wasn't pleasant. from experience the silicone bracelets quality isn't worth the price you pay; although the magnets are good and do work. It is better to pay a lot more and purchase a stainless steel variety I've had mine now for some time and its perfect.

Another Happy Customer

Hi Sue
Thanks so much for your positive review and continued support, its really appreciated.

Happy dog

I recently brought a Bioflow magnetic dog collar as my dog suffers with arthritis. Since wearing the collar, my dog is able to jump on the bed again and doesn't suffer with sore legs after her daily walk. Thanks bioflow, I'm a happy customer.

Clem

ClemPerth

Best item I have ever bought, no more pain!

I had sore knees, a back ache and a shoulder ache for many years and had tried several products to help with the pain. a friend recommended to try a Bio Flow band for the pain and I did with 90 days I had no pain and no aches, I was back out playing sport, walking and bike riding again, I swear by them. Clem 63 yo

Brown gel

Had the band for about 10 months, tonight brown gel started to leak from the underneath of the band. It has worked upto now with my bad back. Such as shame this has happened!!

Bioflow M.Bioflow Magnotherapy

Poorly made product, even worse customer service

Arthritis in hands

I couldn't move my middle fingers or make a fist in my left hand for over 5 years. I was recommended to try Bioflow and wore it on my right hand however forgot about it. After a few weeks and actually forgetting about it I realised I had full mobility in my hand. Since then we have got the boost belt and sports bands for when walking. It's changed my life.
Persevere it's so worth it.

Poor lifespan!

Iv,e had 4 in 2years. First 3 magnets fell out, last one the strap snapped after about 6 weeks. Worked well but not worth the expense.Need to improve for me to spend hard earned cash again!

Hi Trevor
Really sorry to hear about your problems. Could you get in touch via admin@bioflow.com.au and we can discuss a solution.

John l

John lasked

My Sports wrist (4weeks old) is now loose. Will it still work? I ha e noticed no difference.

tony L

not sure which band you have, if there is adjustment then adjust to keep it close to skin, yes it should still work, it just works better with close contact to skin, hope this helps

Dieter

Mate it is still working but the closer to the body the better.

Julie

Julieasked

I have had my Bioflow stainless steel bracelet which I have worn religiously for awhile now and found it has helped my arthritis pain tremendously.
I am a Chiropractor and have been asked many many times about my bracelet etc and always share with patients how much I have been helped and I reccommend it to all.
Now my problem is that 2 of my links have broken and I can't find someone to repair it even though I still have the pieces to it. Other than this the bracelet is fine so I would really like to have it repaired. Do you know where I can have this done in the Perth region? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards Julie
[email removed]

Kim

Hi Julie. I would try Bioflow Wangara, this is the actual supplier.

Hi Julie
Is it the Pirouette bracelet you have? What happened ? Unfortunately we cant repair this style but I believe there is a store down in Cockburn area who may be able to help. Email me at admin@bioflow.com.au with your telephone number and I will give you a call.

Toro George

Toro Georgeasked

Where's your nearest shop in south Perth area code 6110?

Hi Toro

My sincerest apologies this question was missed by our admin team. I do hope you found out. For future reference the nearest is Cockburn Central.

Best regards