Verifiedbiome.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.3

Susie
Susie7 posts

I love Biome but products are pricey

The products are expensive but great quality and the staff in the Brisbane city and Indooroopilly stores have been very friendly and helpful. It's a pleasure shopping in store. When a mistake was made, they were extremely apologetic and offered several small, free items to make up for the inconvenience. The onlne store is nice to browse in and has a much bigger range but the threshold for free shipping is higher than many other stores, As a result, I just emptied my basket with Biome and shopped online at Nourished Life instead. There is no Biome in Cairns, so I will only shop at Biome in person, when I happen to be in Brisbane.
UNHAPPY DEALETTE
UNHAPPY DEALETTEMELBOURNE2 posts

Disappointing experience

Ordered some chocolate from their website - paid an additional $18 for "express post heat sensitive packaging" on top of the "free shipping" offer I was entitled to.

Chocolate arrived melted as the additional $18 got you a sticker on the front of the packaging and one sheet of newspaper to line the chocolate. Apparently on top of that I then needed to purchase an ice pack & liner for another $3.50, which only last up to 24 hours...but it took 5 days to arrive, so that ice pack & liner would have done nothing anyhow.

I now have $50 worth of melted chocolate and down another $18 for postage.

Would not recommend this company for their service or products!

Graded F for FAILURE

Jenn
JennSouth East Queensland, QLD36 posts

Incredible business. High ethics that they stand by

I just love that you can go to a store - or online of course - and know that you will get exactly what they say on 'the tin'. Vegan, no palm oil, eco friendly, zero waste. Show details
Andy
Andy141 posts

Spammers

I have unsubscribed multiple times, then replied by email multiple times requesting they unsubscribe me, and even contacted them directly via their website, but they just keep on spamming me. Their emails are rubbish. Show details
Kymba
Kymba4 posts

Always reliable

I'm a returning customer and Biome have always been very reliable with their product descriptions and service. Post is always fast and well packed, thank you. Show details
Ja
Jahornsby108 posts
Chantel
ChantelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great products

The online website was easy to navigate, I found exactly what I was looking for within 2 minutes, paid and ready for 'Click and Collect' within 5 minutes. Absolutely fantastic team at Indooroopilly store! And as usual friendly and helpful service. It was an absolute pleasure purchasing from Biome online and instore. Each product I have purchased from Biome has been more than satisfactory and the overall idea of nurture, natural and recycle is a great step into the future. Thank you Sammy at Milton and to the great team at Indooroopilly store. Show details ·  1
Stacey
StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Perfect , quick and friendly

Very happy with the quick customer service, item as described , quick postage.. quick response to email. Would order again from here in the future before looking else where for the items . Show details ·  1
Mary C.
Mary C.Wimmera, VIC

Great products and service

I had a technical glitch when I first ordered online. Biome's response was fantastic and they were prompt in resolving the issue. I would highly recommend them. The products I purchased were costly but worth every cent and will last a lifetime. Show details ·  1
Bev
Bev

Loren P.
Loren P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

Ordered from Biome for the first time recently and was really impressed with the range of products and the price point. My order was shipped out and delivered super fast, within a few days of ordering. Also LOVE the plastic free, recycled packaging!

What I was most impressed by was the amazing customer service they provided. I received one incorrect item and after emailing the customer care team I got a response within 24 hours. They apologised and notified me that they were express shipping the correct item out to me that afternoon. I received the correct item the next day.

They dealt with the whole situation in such a lovely and professional way I wouldn't hesitate to order again in the future! Show reply

Gemma B.
Gemma B.5 posts

Very happy, beautiful products, and fast delivery. Perfect service

Ordered online on a Sunday afternoon and goods were with me in Sydney by Wednesday. Really love that these guys re-use all their packaging - my parcel arrived in a box of banana chips (cue a brief moment of confusion!). Goods were well packaged and protected (including some particularly delicate earrings I ordered).
All the products I ordered were quality- really recommend the smoothie bombs! They were much bigger than expected when I ordered. The conscious step socks are well made and very jazzy! Just wish they had more of the ocean socks stocked.

Cant fault the products or the service, will be ordering again soon! Show details ·  1

Racist manager
Racist managerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Racist Southport manager wearing orange dress on Saturday 16.11.19

First of all the products seems to be amazing. But the manager on Saturday 16.11.19 wearing orange dress is a problem for the business. I was to purchase more than 3 essentials that day but when I went to the counter I was not even greeted with hello or a smile. She instead looked at me with judgement by the colour of my skin. She made me instantly awful. The other order was an absolute intellectual being who did not show me any racism and was kind enough to help me out with my questions.
The manager needs more customer service training before she goes on any store.
I left feeling so low. I cannot change my colour. But Im sure Tracey Bailey can change who manage her stores. Show details
Biome   DM
Savannah
SavannahDarling Downs, QLD16 posts

Lovely product

Received my online purchase of a Baltic Linen dress today. It's so soft and light. Very cool. I love it. It's hard to buy non synthetic clothes, which are just too hot to wear in Country summers.
I was happily surprised to see it was wrapped like a present with a small hand written note. Lovely touch. It wasn't cheap at $159.00 but you get what you pay for and I just might need another. Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I bought two thermos water bottles for my children and they were leaking a little water, so I thought I would send them through an email with an attached image, they replied the same day and the next day they sent me an email stating that they have express posted me two brand new drink bottles and I received them the next day, I was very happy with the customer service and I would highly recommend their drink bottles.
Thank you biome for your amazing customer service!!!! Show details ·  1