Biome

Biome

Racist manager

Racist managerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Racist Southport manager wearing orange dress on Saturday 16.11.19

First of all the products seems to be amazing. But the manager on Saturday 16.11.19 wearing orange dress is a problem for the business. I was to purchase more than 3 essentials that day but when I went to the counter I was not even greeted with hello or a smile. She instead looked at me with judgement by the colour of my skin. She made me instantly awful. The other order was an absolute intellectual being who did not show me any racism and was kind enough to help me out with my questions.
The manager needs more customer service training before she goes on any store.
I left feeling so low. I cannot change my colour. But Im sure Tracey Bailey can change who manage her stores.

Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

Lovely product.

Received my online purchase of a Baltic Linen dress today. It's so soft and light. Very cool. I love it. It's hard to buy non synthetic clothes, which are just too hot to wear in Country summers.
I was happily surprised to see it was wrapped like a present with a small hand written note. Lovely touch. It wasn't cheap at $159.00 but you get what you pay for and I just might need another.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I bought two thermos water bottles for my children and they were leaking a little water, so I thought I would send them through an email with an attached image, they replied the same day and the next day they sent me an email stating that they have express posted me two brand new drink bottles and I received them the next day, I was very happy with the customer service and I would highly recommend their drink bottles.
Thank you biome for your amazing customer service!!!!

Bad customer service

Bad customer service and expensive products that aren’t as amazing as they seem- the lid broke and I wasn’t happy with that

Jaymie

JaymieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of my go-to websites for eco-friendly products

I love this company and what they stand for. Some items are overpriced but they have such lovely products. The website is so simple to use and keep track of all your past orders and loyalty rewards if you sign up. Never had an issue with my orders so cannot comment on the customer service from that regard, but they did have a question about a product answered within 24 hours (post purchase). I have full confidence in purchasing from Biome. Love the rewards program and that you get points for posting honest reviews. They display all reviews, positive and negative which increases my consumer confidence in the company.

Melti

MeltiDarwiin

Poor customer service

lozza0708

lozza0708South East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Customer Service. Not Willing to Correct Faulty Products.

I purchased in store at Paddington Qld. I bought a yumbox and have had them before. I have had one that a latch broke and one that the insert broke. The most recent one the latch broke after just 8 weeks of use. I advised the store and they sent me back to the manufacturer who sent me a replacement latch, however this took 2 weeks and after it arrived it too was faulty so I had to go back to the store. No solution was offered and customer service was appalling. I finally got a refund but will never shop at this store again. There are other places I can buy the yumbox.

Occams Razor

Occams RazorLocal

good eco philosophy, but expensive products

Online purchase of glass lock containers - trying to support less plastic usage, stop leaching of plastics into food.
Found some oven safe containers on biome - over $50 for the 3 pack - absolutely gutted to find the identical oven-safe product, except for colour of lid seal, in ALDI for a little over ONE THIRD of the Biome price. Not Happy Jan!
Will be checking much more carefully the process and alternative supplies for some of the products they carry.

SBK

SBKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a product online from Biome which had a fault (not caused by them).

I phoned to discuss, they answered straight away and sorted the issue extremely well.

After some unfortunate experiences with other Australian online sellers, these guys renewed my confidence given how quickly and professionally they solved the issue.

FMiller

FMillerSydney, NSW

Very poor service

I ordered two Klean Kanteen bottles and one lunch bag online on the 6th October 2017. Received order confirmation email and took the $$ from my credit card after I placed the order. FIVE days later, received an email says the items I ordered are out of stock and list like ten links for alternatives. No apologies no service just list bunch of links. I cancelled my order because it's quite disappointed. I'm an online shopper who always like to compare prices and purchase things online, not sure how the online shop like this can survive nowadays.

LLL

LLL

Refused to exchange defective product

I purchased a yumbox online through Biome. It arrived promptly, but unfortunately the hinge was faulty and the yumbox lid would bang heavily on the table when opened, unlike our other four yumboxes. I requested an exchange which would have been simple through many businesses but Biome refused this.

Ellie

EllieBunbury

Great range of products, excellent customer/online service

I had an issue with a product I purchased online from Biome. The issue was resolved very promptly and professionally - I was very satisfied with the outcome. Excellent customer service. Products range is great too.

Boxhead

BoxheadBELMONT NSW

FANTASTIC ONLINE SERVICE.

Over the years I have bought several products online from Biome. Love them all and the online service and delivery is second to none. Well done Biome.

reviews99

reviews99AU

Good product range, price, free delivery, and after market service

I have ordered several times from Biome as I like the brands they stock and the prices are better than other eco stores out there. Particularly competitive when you factor in free delivery with minimum spend.

Another major selling point for me is their after market customer service. There was an issue with one of the items, through no fault of Biome, but their customer service manager went above and beyond to help me out. Highly recommend this store.

wenwen23

wenwen23

Great Service.

I really love this eco store as it has wide range of quality eco prodcuts. Things I bought here like PlanetBox, Black Chicken Remedies are really high quality products. They also despatch fast too. Keep up great work.. ^_^

jeanne98

jeanne98Sydney

Good customer service

I placed several orders from Biome. I love to use eco-friendly make ups. It offers a great range of eco products. Great customers service, prompt reply, easy transaction, fast delivery time, and no hassles. Love shopping from this store. I would like to recommed to my friends and my family.

JessVMelbourne

Fantastic service

Biome is a definate fav of mine. They have great eco products at good prices. The items on sale are good value and the site is constantly being updated. They have a great rewards program for their customers which gives you free items with orders of ceratin values and you get reward vouchers. They have free shipping on orders over $100 aswell.
Great service and rewards