4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Chantel

ChantelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great products

The online website was easy to navigate, I found exactly what I was looking for within 2 minutes, paid and ready for 'Click and Collect' within 5 minutes. Absolutely fantastic team at Indooroopilly store! And as usual friendly and helpful service. It was an absolute pleasure purchasing from Biome online and instore. Each product I have purchased from Biome has been more than satisfactory and the overall idea of nurture, natural and recycle is a great step into the future. Thank you Sammy at Milton and to the great team at Indooroopilly store.

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for your kind words. We feel so lucky to have you as a customer.

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect , quick and friendly

Very happy with the quick customer service, item as described , quick postage.. quick response to email. Would order again from here in the future before looking else where for the items .

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

Mary C.

Mary C.Wimmera, VIC

Great products and service

I had a technical glitch when I first ordered online. Biome's response was fantastic and they were prompt in resolving the issue. I would highly recommend them. The products I purchased were costly but worth every cent and will last a lifetime.

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are so pleased you love our quality buy for life products.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Biome compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Second to none service that deserves 5 star plus some

BiomeBiome

Amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Gemma B.

Gemma B.

Very happy, beautiful products, and fast delivery. Perfect service.

Ordered online on a Sunday afternoon and goods were with me in Sydney by Wednesday. Really love that these guys re-use all their packaging - my parcel arrived in a box of banana chips (cue a brief moment of confusion!). Goods were well packaged and protected (including some particularly delicate earrings I ordered).
All the products I ordered were quality- really recommend the smoothie bombs! They were much bigger than expected when I ordered. The conscious step socks are well made and very jazzy! Just wish they had more of the ocean socks stocked.

Cant fault the products or the service, will be ordering again soon!

BiomeBiome

Thank you much for shopping with us and taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We look forward to your next order!

Racist manager

Racist managerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Racist Southport manager wearing orange dress on Saturday 16.11.19

First of all the products seems to be amazing. But the manager on Saturday 16.11.19 wearing orange dress is a problem for the business. I was to purchase more than 3 essentials that day but when I went to the counter I was not even greeted with hello or a smile. She instead looked at me with judgement by the colour of my skin. She made me instantly awful. The other order was an absolute intellectual being who did not show me any racism and was kind enough to help me out with my questions.
The manager needs more customer service training before she goes on any store.
I left feeling so low. I cannot change my colour. But Im sure Tracey Bailey can change who manage her stores.

Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

Lovely product.

Received my online purchase of a Baltic Linen dress today. It's so soft and light. Very cool. I love it. It's hard to buy non synthetic clothes, which are just too hot to wear in Country summers.
I was happily surprised to see it was wrapped like a present with a small hand written note. Lovely touch. It wasn't cheap at $159.00 but you get what you pay for and I just might need another.

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We are so glad you like our quality slow fashion range.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I bought two thermos water bottles for my children and they were leaking a little water, so I thought I would send them through an email with an attached image, they replied the same day and the next day they sent me an email stating that they have express posted me two brand new drink bottles and I received them the next day, I was very happy with the customer service and I would highly recommend their drink bottles.
Thank you biome for your amazing customer service!!!!

BiomeBiome

We are so glad we could help you out in this instance, and pleased you love our drink bottles.