3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Racist manager

Racist managerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Racist Southport manager wearing orange dress on Saturday 16.11.19

First of all the products seems to be amazing. But the manager on Saturday 16.11.19 wearing orange dress is a problem for the business. I was to purchase more than 3 essentials that day but when I went to the counter I was not even greeted with hello or a smile. She instead looked at me with judgement by the colour of my skin. She made me instantly awful. The other order was an absolute intellectual being who did not show me any racism and was kind enough to help me out with my questions.
The manager needs more customer service training before she goes on any store.
I left feeling so low. I cannot change my colour. But Im sure Tracey Bailey can change who manage her stores.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
BiomeBiome

Bad customer service

Bad customer service and expensive products that aren’t as amazing as they seem- the lid broke and I wasn’t happy with that

Melti

MeltiDarwiin

Poor customer service

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Biome compares to other General Merchandise Shops

lozza0708

lozza0708South East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Customer Service. Not Willing to Correct Faulty Products.

I purchased in store at Paddington Qld. I bought a yumbox and have had them before. I have had one that a latch broke and one that the insert broke. The most recent one the latch broke after just 8 weeks of use. I advised the store and they sent me back to the manufacturer who sent me a replacement latch, however this took 2 weeks and after it arrived it too was faulty so I had to go back to the store. No solution was offered and customer service was appalling. I finally got a refund but will never shop at this store again. There are other places I can buy the yumbox.

FMiller

FMillerSydney, NSW

Very poor service

I ordered two Klean Kanteen bottles and one lunch bag online on the 6th October 2017. Received order confirmation email and took the $$ from my credit card after I placed the order. FIVE days later, received an email says the items I ordered are out of stock and list like ten links for alternatives. No apologies no service just list bunch of links. I cancelled my order because it's quite disappointed. I'm an online shopper who always like to compare prices and purchase things online, not sure how the online shop like this can survive nowadays.

LLL

LLL

Refused to exchange defective product

I purchased a yumbox online through Biome. It arrived promptly, but unfortunately the hinge was faulty and the yumbox lid would bang heavily on the table when opened, unlike our other four yumboxes. I requested an exchange which would have been simple through many businesses but Biome refused this.