3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Racist manager
Racist managerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Racist Southport manager wearing orange dress on Saturday 16.11.19

First of all the products seems to be amazing. But the manager on Saturday 16.11.19 wearing orange dress is a problem for the business. I was to purchase more than 3 essentials that day but when I went to the counter I was not even greeted with hello or a smile. She instead looked at me with judgement by the colour of my skin. She made me instantly awful. The other order was an absolute intellectual being who did not show me any racism and was kind enough to help me out with my questions.
The manager needs more customer service training before she goes on any store.
I left feeling so low. I cannot change my colour. But Im sure Tracey Bailey can change who manage her stores.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
BiomeBiome

Bad customer service

Bad customer service and expensive products that aren’t as amazing as they seem- the lid broke and I wasn’t happy with that

Jaymie
JaymieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of my go-to websites for eco-friendly products

I love this company and what they stand for. Some items are overpriced but they have such lovely products. The website is so simple to use and keep track of all your past orders and loyalty rewards if you sign up. Never had an issue with my orders so cannot comment on the customer service from that regard, but they did have a question about a product answered within 24 hours (post purchase). I have full confidence in purchasing from Biome. Love the rewards program and that you get points for posting honest reviews. They display all reviews, positive and negative which increases my consumer confidence in the company.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Biome compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Melti
MeltiDarwiin

Poor customer service

lozza0708
lozza0708South East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful Customer Service. Not Willing to Correct Faulty Products.

I purchased in store at Paddington Qld. I bought a yumbox and have had them before. I have had one that a latch broke and one that the insert broke. The most recent one the latch broke after just 8 weeks of use. I advised the store and they sent me back to the manufacturer who sent me a replacement latch, however this took 2 weeks and after it arrived it too was faulty so I had to go back to the store. No solution was offered and customer service was appalling. I finally got a refund but will never shop at this store again. There are other places I can buy the yumbox.

FMiller
FMillerSydney, NSW

Very poor service

I ordered two Klean Kanteen bottles and one lunch bag online on the 6th October 2017. Received order confirmation email and took the $$ from my credit card after I placed the order. FIVE days later, received an email says the items I ordered are out of stock and list like ten links for alternatives. No apologies no service just list bunch of links. I cancelled my order because it's quite disappointed. I'm an online shopper who always like to compare prices and purchase things online, not sure how the online shop like this can survive nowadays.

LLL
LLL

Refused to exchange defective product

I purchased a yumbox online through Biome. It arrived promptly, but unfortunately the hinge was faulty and the yumbox lid would bang heavily on the table when opened, unlike our other four yumboxes. I requested an exchange which would have been simple through many businesses but Biome refused this.

jeanne98
jeanne98Sydney

Good customer service

I placed several orders from Biome. I love to use eco-friendly make ups. It offers a great range of eco products. Great customers service, prompt reply, easy transaction, fast delivery time, and no hassles. Love shopping from this store. I would like to recommed to my friends and my family.