3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
Chantel

ChantelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great products

The online website was easy to navigate, I found exactly what I was looking for within 2 minutes, paid and ready for 'Click and Collect' within 5 minutes. Absolutely fantastic team at Indooroopilly store! And as usual friendly and helpful service. It was an absolute pleasure purchasing from Biome online and instore. Each product I have purchased from Biome has been more than satisfactory and the overall idea of nurture, natural and recycle is a great step into the future. Thank you Sammy at Milton and to the great team at Indooroopilly store.

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for your kind words. We feel so lucky to have you as a customer.

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect , quick and friendly

Very happy with the quick customer service, item as described , quick postage.. quick response to email. Would order again from here in the future before looking else where for the items .

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

Mary C.

Mary C.Wimmera, VIC

Great products and service

I had a technical glitch when I first ordered online. Biome's response was fantastic and they were prompt in resolving the issue. I would highly recommend them. The products I purchased were costly but worth every cent and will last a lifetime.

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are so pleased you love our quality buy for life products.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Biome compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Second to none service that deserves 5 star plus some

Warranty Claim MadeNo
BiomeBiome

Amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Loren P.

Loren P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

Ordered from Biome for the first time recently and was really impressed with the range of products and the price point. My order was shipped out and delivered super fast, within a few days of ordering. Also LOVE the plastic free, recycled packaging!

What I was most impressed by was the amazing customer service they provided. I received one incorrect item and after emailing the customer care team I got a response within 24 hours. They apologised and notified me that they were express shipping the correct item out to me that afternoon. I received the correct item the next day.

They dealt with the whole situation in such a lovely and professional way I wouldn't hesitate to order again in the future!

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear how impressed you were with our ethical product range, price point, shipping times, eco friendly packaging and amazing customer service!

Gemma B.

Gemma B.

Very happy, beautiful products, and fast delivery. Perfect service.

Ordered online on a Sunday afternoon and goods were with me in Sydney by Wednesday. Really love that these guys re-use all their packaging - my parcel arrived in a box of banana chips (cue a brief moment of confusion!). Goods were well packaged and protected (including some particularly delicate earrings I ordered).
All the products I ordered were quality- really recommend the smoothie bombs! They were much bigger than expected when I ordered. The conscious step socks are well made and very jazzy! Just wish they had more of the ocean socks stocked.

Cant fault the products or the service, will be ordering again soon!

BiomeBiome

Thank you much for shopping with us and taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We look forward to your next order!

Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

Lovely product.

Received my online purchase of a Baltic Linen dress today. It's so soft and light. Very cool. I love it. It's hard to buy non synthetic clothes, which are just too hot to wear in Country summers.
I was happily surprised to see it was wrapped like a present with a small hand written note. Lovely touch. It wasn't cheap at $159.00 but you get what you pay for and I just might need another.

BiomeBiome

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We are so glad you like our quality slow fashion range.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I bought two thermos water bottles for my children and they were leaking a little water, so I thought I would send them through an email with an attached image, they replied the same day and the next day they sent me an email stating that they have express posted me two brand new drink bottles and I received them the next day, I was very happy with the customer service and I would highly recommend their drink bottles.
Thank you biome for your amazing customer service!!!!

BiomeBiome

We are so glad we could help you out in this instance, and pleased you love our drink bottles.

SBK

SBKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a product online from Biome which had a fault (not caused by them).

I phoned to discuss, they answered straight away and sorted the issue extremely well.

After some unfortunate experiences with other Australian online sellers, these guys renewed my confidence given how quickly and professionally they solved the issue.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Biome compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Ellie

EllieBunbury

Great range of products, excellent customer/online service

I had an issue with a product I purchased online from Biome. The issue was resolved very promptly and professionally - I was very satisfied with the outcome. Excellent customer service. Products range is great too.

Boxhead

BoxheadBELMONT NSW

FANTASTIC ONLINE SERVICE.

Over the years I have bought several products online from Biome. Love them all and the online service and delivery is second to none. Well done Biome.

reviews99

reviews99AU

Good product range, price, free delivery, and after market service

I have ordered several times from Biome as I like the brands they stock and the prices are better than other eco stores out there. Particularly competitive when you factor in free delivery with minimum spend.

Another major selling point for me is their after market customer service. There was an issue with one of the items, through no fault of Biome, but their customer service manager went above and beyond to help me out. Highly recommend this store.

Wendy

Wendy

Great Service.

I really love this eco store as it has wide range of quality eco prodcuts. Things I bought here like PlanetBox, Black Chicken Remedies are really high quality products. They also despatch fast too. Keep up great work.. ^_^

JessVMelbourne

Fantastic service

Biome is a definate fav of mine. They have great eco products at good prices. The items on sale are good value and the site is constantly being updated. They have a great rewards program for their customers which gives you free items with orders of ceratin values and you get reward vouchers. They have free shipping on orders over $100 aswell.
Great service and rewards