Biomin F for Kids

Biomin F for Kids

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (3) · No
  • Taste
Sally B.
Sally B.South East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it

My 3yo uses this toothpaste and loves it. He happily brushes his teeth and our dentist always comments on how clean his teeth are!
We will keep buying and the service from the Biomin website chat team is exceptional.

Purchased for $8.00.

Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really great tasting re-mineralising toothpaste!

I really like this toothpaste. It’s a great alternative to all the mint-based products out there. The science of it all is fascinating, and shows that a lot of thought has gone in to this. I appreciate that this is re-mineralising my teeth and that the protection is long lasting. The taste and feel are also quite pleasant. Will definitely buy more!

Purchased in June 2021 for $8.00.

Other Toothpastes

Great for kid’s teeth

I bought this for my 6 year who developed fluorosis on his front teeth and also has a couple of deep crevices in his back teeth. It’s been 3 months now and I have noticed a difference with the fluorosis, it has faded a little and we have been back to the dentist and no further decay with back teeth. So far so good, will be ordering more.

Purchased in July 2020 for $8.50.