Biomin F for Kids

Biomin F for Kids

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

4.9
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (7) · No
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (3) · No (4)
  • Taste
Sally B.
Sally B.South East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it

My 3yo uses this toothpaste and loves it. He happily brushes his teeth and our dentist always comments on how clean his teeth are!
We will keep buying and the service from the Biomin website chat team is exceptional.

Purchased for $8.00.

Whitening Improvement Yes

Great for Adults who don't like or are allergic to Mint.

This toothpaste is perfect for anyone of any age who has sensitive teeth and who doesn't like or is allergic to mint. While this toothpaste is made for kids the strawberry flavour is not sickeningly sweet like some kids toothpaste.

Purchased in July 2021 for $8.00.

Other Toothpastes

Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really great tasting re-mineralising toothpaste!

I really like this toothpaste. It’s a great alternative to all the mint-based products out there. The science of it all is fascinating, and shows that a lot of thought has gone in to this. I appreciate that this is re-mineralising my teeth and that the protection is long lasting. The taste and feel are also quite pleasant. Will definitely buy more!

Purchased in June 2021 for $8.00.

Jane R.
Jane R.Gippsland, VIC

Great Taste. No Decay

My 10 yr old loves the taste of this! His teeth and gums have never been healthier. He had the beginnings of decay at the start of the year which we were going to have to address with his dentist, but now that decay appears to be gone.

Purchased for $13.00.

Toothpastes

Find out how Biomin F for Kids compares to other Toothpastes

Sam P
Sam PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Solution to my kids' decay

My kids have always had tooth decay issues and I feel like we had tried everything until this toothpaste. The dentist says the decay has finally stopped since using this.

Purchased in January 2021.

When Tooth Mousse is not an option

My son is Autistic and cannot tolerate the GC tooth mousse. I found the Biomin toothpaste and wanted to try it because it replaces toothpaste. It is great with just the small exception it is quite strongly flavoured. I would love to see a different flavour.

Purchased in March 2020.

Great for kid’s teeth

I bought this for my 6 year who developed fluorosis on his front teeth and also has a couple of deep crevices in his back teeth. It’s been 3 months now and I have noticed a difference with the fluorosis, it has faded a little and we have been back to the dentist and no further decay with back teeth. So far so good, will be ordering more.

Purchased in July 2020 for $8.50.