Biomin F for Kids

Biomin F for Kids

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

4.5
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (6) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (3) · No (4)
  • Taste
Sally B.
Sally B.South East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it

My 3yo uses this toothpaste and loves it. He happily brushes his teeth and our dentist always comments on how clean his teeth are!
We will keep buying and the service from the Biomin website chat team is exceptional.

Purchased for $8.00.

Taste

Great for Adults who don't like or are allergic to Mint.

This toothpaste is perfect for anyone of any age who has sensitive teeth and who doesn't like or is allergic to mint. While this toothpaste is made for kids the strawberry flavour is not sickeningly sweet like some kids toothpaste.

Purchased in July 2021 for $8.00.

Other Toothpastes

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

My 3 year old son has enamel hypoplasia and is very sensitive to taste. We've tried many toothpastes and I've been trying to find a way to remineralise his teeth. So happy to find this! He's happy to brush twice daily with this, says it's yum, and has now said "it's not fair " that it doesn't come in an adult sized tube. I also have enamel hypoplasia since childhood and have found that my teeth feel stronger using Biomin F, and that it has taken away the sensitivity. Would highly recommend both!

Hollz04
Hollz04Perth, WA

Brilliant toothpaste to help my toddlers cavities ☺️

I brought this for my daughter who is nearly three (our dentist approved). She has cavities in her back molars and front teeth for which the dentist wanted us to use GC tooth moose to help. We can’t use it due to my daughters dairy allergies and came across this, I am so glad we did as it is brilliant! She tolerates the flavour better as well over some other brands we have used previously. Very happy ☺️

Purchased in July 2021 for $23.49.

Toothpastes

Find out how Biomin F for Kids compares to other Toothpastes

Laura R.
Laura R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought to help toddler suffering from chalky teeth. He loves it and we like that it keeps his teeth healthy.

There were no side effects. We use it twice daily. The flavour is child friendly and is easy to apply. We apply it for best coverage as our son is only 3.

Purchased in May 2021 for $9.00.

Sensitivity Improvement No

Gazza
GazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really great tasting re-mineralising toothpaste!

I really like this toothpaste. It’s a great alternative to all the mint-based products out there. The science of it all is fascinating, and shows that a lot of thought has gone in to this. I appreciate that this is re-mineralising my teeth and that the protection is long lasting. The taste and feel are also quite pleasant. Will definitely buy more!

Purchased in June 2021 for $8.00.

Whitening Improvement Yes

Jane R.
Jane R.Gippsland, VIC

Great Taste. No Decay

My 10 yr old loves the taste of this! His teeth and gums have never been healthier. He had the beginnings of decay at the start of the year which we were going to have to address with his dentist, but now that decay appears to be gone.

Purchased for $13.00.