BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (35) · No (12)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes · No (48)
  • Taste

LBW

LBWHunter Region, NSW

A brilliant toothpaste.

BioMinF has been great for my sensative teeth. Helps to keep my teeth protected between brushes. No side effects, apart from it not being super minty/doesn't leave you with very fresh breath. But this has the added benefit if you like a glass of orange juice in the morning. Thanks BioMin.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ninelife Australia for $80.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

jsljustin

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Good taste, seems to work well

I assume it helps with remineralizing teeth, athough I got back from the dentist and had two fillings, but these were planned months ago anyway. Been using BioMin F for many months in the hope that I might not need fillings, but I suspect that BioMin F can only really help for early-stage cavities. Anyway, I do recommend this toothpaste, but the message from me is not to expect miracles. It tastes nice, and seems to have reduced my teeth sensitivity. I do recommend this toothpaste, but as mentioned, it may not get rid of all cavities.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.00.

Les S.BioMin

Excellent Product and Customer Service!!!

I love the product and I am able to get it for the best price here. https://www.biomintoothpaste.com.au/wholesale/. The staff is very knowledgeable and answered questions in a timely manner. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2020.

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

Fabulous product

I have only used one tube so far, too soon to see if its remineralised my teeth. My tooth surface is smother and I feel positive about future improvement. I have had no adverse side effects. The taste is nice.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo

Great toothpaste to strengthen teeth

I bought this product looking for an alternative to tooth mousse given to me by my dentist. This is my first time using Biomin, I have been brushing twice a day for around 3 months and have felt an improvement in my tooth sensitivity. No dramatic visible changes in appearance.

Purchased in September 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

so far.. I love it!

i have been using this product for about 9 months now and and have noticed that my teeth is no longer transparent and dull looking. i strongly believe with continued use, my teeth will eventually become stronger and remineralized. I also did have slight sensitivity before use but it is now gone!

Purchased in March 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Holy grail toothpaste!

A friend told me about this toothpaste after hearing me complain of pain every time I ate sweets or chocolate! I had tried numerous other toothpastes targeted for sensitivity and none seemed to work. After ordering and trialling for about 4 weeks I noticed a considerable reduction in my sensitivity and am so relieved to finally have a solution to my annoying problem. Now I can eat as many sweets as I want :)

Purchased in November 2020 at Drugscreen for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementNo

I love this toothpaste! I never want to use anything else.

The only issue I have is that it's hard to order to the US!! I really think this toothpaste is protecting my damaged teeth and keeping them going for longer.

Purchased in March 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Geoff B

Geoff BSouth East Queensland, QLD

It does what it claims

I am 83 years old, with thin tooth enamel, and I have been getting pain while eating. I have found that biominf relieves this pain and has made eating more enjoyable.

Purchased in October 2020 for $12.50.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

Easy ordering and fast delivery is a plus. This toothpaste does a better job than anything else I have tried. It is worth the extra money as its a treatment.

Purchased in October 2020 at biomintoothpaste for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

painter

painterNO

Good Toothpaste

Happy I will buy again, would like more flavors other than just mint, im still getting used to not rinsing, the tube of toothpaste could be bigger or even in a pump system.

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I refer this product to all of my friends!

I had been using alternate brands of whitening toothpaste for years, and over time found my teeth becoming increasingly sensitive. Since using this product the sensitivity has stopped and my teeth are looking great!

So happy with this product and fast delivery. I’m a long time customer :)

Purchased in July 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Sonya A.

Sonya A.Southern and Hills, SA

Nice tasting

Toothpaste tastes good, only been using for short time so hard to know how well it’s working. My son love the kids strawberry one too.
Kids tube is a little small for the price.

Purchased in August 2020 at eBay for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

BioMin F toothpaste

Great toothpaste , I had really sensitive teeth and this as seriously helped .. I can now eat ice-cream and drink cold drinks . Plus my teeth are getting all the calcium they need . Would highly recommend .. my dentist recommended this for me

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementNo

Great product! Helps with sensitive teeth.

This toothpaste really helped with my sensitive teeth as my enamel has been worn away due to grinding. Sensitivity immediately improved after using this toothpaste! I would definitely recommend this product!

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

JDK

JDKIllawarra, NSW

Great alternative to Apagard

This has been a great cheaper alternative to Apagard.

I have sensitive teeth and this offers sensitivity relief like Apagard but I bought it primarily for the remineralisation.

This is obviously hard to verify but I trust it as much as I would trust Apagard so there is no loss.

Purchased for $50.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Marcello S.

Marcello S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great toothpaste

A great toothpaste for daily care of my teeth, as suggested by my dentist! We use it everyday, twice a day for a 2 minute brushing session. The flavor is good too!

Purchased in October 2019 for $7.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo

Biomin apparently changes the quality of your mouth IMMEDIATELY. I agree completely.

Biomin leaves me with a fresh long lasting palate and as a diabetic it has provided me with relief from the acids/ketones that accumulate in your mouth. No side effects whatsoever.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Overpriced toothpaste with doubtful efficiency

Much hyped expensive toothpaste. May be suitable for young healthy teeth, but after two tube usage, no demonstrative enamel strength improvement , whitening and or decreased sensitivity on my old fragile teeth and gums.
Very doubtful on positive efficiency claims made by commercially invested groups.

Purchased for $42.00.

Tia Marie

Tia MarieSouthwest, VIC

Great product

Purchased this as a cheaper alternative to GC Tooth Moosse, which my dentist recommended. The flavour is great and my partner really enjoys it too. Will definitely be ordering some more.

Purchased in January 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109