BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

4.9

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (100) · No (8)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (113) · No
  • Taste

Great toothpaste

I've been using this for a few months now and have noticed that my teeth are less sensitive to temperature, will keep using it. Nice mild mint taste, just have to remember not to rinse after brushing!

Tim G

Tim GPerth, WA

Feeling the difference after a few months of use :)

I suffer from really bad sensitivity where even breathing in cold air just through my mouth would cause a sharp excruciating pain. Have been using this product now for a few months and the sensitivity level has definitely dropped. Haven't felt any side effect so if you suffer from teeth sensitivity, this is worth a shot.

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Sharon

SharonGippsland, VIC

Great toothpaste even for sensitive teeth

This toothpaste left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste was certainly gentle enough for me to use. I would definitely recommend its use for those with sensitivity issues.

Purchased in September 2020 for $80.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Blanca B

Blanca BSydney, NSW

High quality and dairy free

I have been using for over 2 months now and yet to see the long term effects. My dentist thinks it is a high quality toothpaste and feel like it will be beneficial for my tooth decay. So far no side effects, the toothpaste seems to be very safe to use and I am glad it is also suitable for me, as I am dairy intolerant and some products do contain dairy. This one does not, which is great.

Purchased in January 2021 for $13.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Excellent product

The Biomin taste really nice, and my kids love it. We found our teeth whiter within the first week, and less sensitivity hot and cold food or drinks. The teeth also feel cleaner. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 at Aidacare Physical store for $12.00.

Malcolm M.

Malcolm M.South West, WA

great toothpaste but!

I have been using biomin f for just over a year , since I started using it I have developed a cough with the occasional bout of clear phlegm ,it could be coincidental ,but I cough a lot when i go to bed just after brushing my teeth at night ,am going to go off biomin for a while to see what happens, as far as my teeth are concerned its been a revelation as I have been suffering from very sensitive teeth all my life and were also aching badly a lot of the time ,I'm 61 and my teeth feel like they've gone back in time to my fourties .

Purchased for $10.00.

Les S.BioMin

Hi Malcolm can you please message me at Biomintoothpaste@LAZARK.com.au. I have not receiveed this feedback before. If there is a reaction caused by BioMin we will need to log it with the TGA. Good to read your teeth have improved.

TeamP

TeamPSouth East Queensland, QLD

We will all keep using it

I purchased this product as my 12yo has hypermineralisation and the expensive tooth mousse from the dentist didn't really show any improvements. I have noticed the discolouration on his front teeth has lessened quite quickly and I hope this continues. The whole family is going to start using it also.

Purchased in March 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this toothpaste

I found this toothpaste when looking for tooth mouse for my kids. this is much cheaper than tooth mouse and after using it for a couple of weeks I have noticed their teeth are looking whiter

Purchased in December 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Great product

This is a great product. It helps with sensitivity and my teeth are looking whiter. Usually my dentist would polish off the stains as Insm a Coogee drinker but since I used this toothpaste my teeth is not only whiter but looks less translucent and stronger. My gums are healthier too!

Purchased for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Les S.BioMin

Customer has confirmed Coogee drinker is Coffee drinker. No Coogee does not have a specific drink - but if you do have a good idea, why not submit it

Anonymous

Anonymous Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Makes teeth feel so strong.

My teeth were brittle and becoming nearly translucent at the front, after a week of this paste they have filled in (in terms of colour, they are a solid white again) and some of the small cracks and abrasions are now filled in as well. I love it, this product truly does do what it says it will.

Purchased in December 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dentist stopped harassing me

Great product, my dentist kept strongly suggesting a flouride toothpaste and a tooth mouse that I couldn't afford, BioMinF replaced both the options far cheaper and is doing the same

Purchased in February 2021 for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Best toothpaste I’ve used! Kids love it as well!

Best toothpaste I’ve used! Kids love it as well! Leaves our teeth feeling strong and fresh! We don’t have fluoride in our water so this toothpaste is perfect for us!

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

TomGong

TomGongIllawarra, NSW

Real results, highly recommend

My tooth sensitivity has greatly diminished after using this toothpaste. Wish I’d discovered it sooner. I find the taste much better than normal toothpastes as well, really recommend this toothpaste

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Everyday Toothpaste: the Aussie Apagard

Purchased in April 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Jay

Thank you for that correction. I will say instead then, that it's more easily sourced in Australia

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Excellent product!

Initially, this product is for my son while he has been in orthodontic treatment as a recommendation. Then I tried a few times and found that my teeth sensitivity reduced and start to be shine, smooth and whitening. Since then, we have been using this product happily.

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Does what it says

I bought a tube of biomin F to test it out (the tube lasted for about 1.5 months) and have found my teeth to be less sensitive and stronger already. The main reason I bought it was to help re mineralise my teeth and in the 1.5 months I've noticed more opacity. Will definitely keep using biomin and see how it goes!

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

The toothpaste more dentists use

I am a dentist so I can't show you my face. But the fact I am writing this review may prompt you to ask, "what sort of toothpaste dentists use?" Okay, I'll show you. BioMinF. Preferred and used by three times as many dentists as any other brand of toothpaste. BioMinF. The toothpaste more dentists use.

Purchased in June 2019 for $11.95.

Highly recommend!!

This toothpaste is all you need to get perfect teeth, teeth sensitivity massively reduced after using it ,just follow all the instructions given on how to use it love it!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $64.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Cailan

CailanSouth East Queensland, QLD

BioMin has helped give me back my smile!

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Will be using this for life!

Love this toothpaste. After noticing my teeth were looking a translucent and still yellow after using whitening toothpaste following a long sting with 'natural' toothpaste, I found Biomin F and have been using for a month. Already I have had comments that my teeth look whiter and I have noticed they look less translucent and they feel more healthy! It feels good to know this toothpaste is relatively low in fluoride compared to other toothpastes yet works even better.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109