BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

4.4

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No (20)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (8) · No (12)
  • Taste

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this toothpaste

I found this toothpaste when looking for tooth mouse for my kids. this is much cheaper than tooth mouse and after using it for a couple of weeks I have noticed their teeth are looking whiter

Purchased in December 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

Fabulous product

I have only used one tube so far, too soon to see if its remineralised my teeth. My tooth surface is smother and I feel positive about future improvement. I have had no adverse side effects. The taste is nice.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo

Will be using this for life!

Love this toothpaste. After noticing my teeth were looking a translucent and still yellow after using whitening toothpaste following a long sting with 'natural' toothpaste, I found Biomin F and have been using for a month. Already I have had comments that my teeth look whiter and I have noticed they look less translucent and they feel more healthy! It feels good to know this toothpaste is relatively low in fluoride compared to other toothpastes yet works even better.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Coco Z.

Coco Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

feels good

I never try fluoride toothpaste, saw some good feedback online and ordered last week. The shipment is quick. Started using yesterday and already made me feel good, I can feel the breath getting fresher.

Purchased in November 2020 for $50.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

painter

painterNO

Good Toothpaste

Happy I will buy again, would like more flavors other than just mint, im still getting used to not rinsing, the tube of toothpaste could be bigger or even in a pump system.

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Sonya A.

Sonya A.Southern and Hills, SA

Nice tasting

Toothpaste tastes good, only been using for short time so hard to know how well it’s working. My son love the kids strawberry one too.
Kids tube is a little small for the price.

Purchased in August 2020 at eBay for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Marcello S.

Marcello S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great toothpaste

A great toothpaste for daily care of my teeth, as suggested by my dentist! We use it everyday, twice a day for a 2 minute brushing session. The flavor is good too!

Purchased in October 2019 for $7.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Overpriced toothpaste with doubtful efficiency

Much hyped expensive toothpaste. May be suitable for young healthy teeth, but after two tube usage, no demonstrative enamel strength improvement , whitening and or decreased sensitivity on my old fragile teeth and gums.
Very doubtful on positive efficiency claims made by commercially invested groups.

Purchased for $42.00.

The best toothpaste

The best toothpaste I used, it is slow to change teeth but there is improvement in my gums even when turning sixty five. Experienced no side effects. My teeth are a bit yellow because of genetics, it is not a whitener. It has a pleasant taste.

Purchased in February 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Not buying anymore

Fell for the hype. Sure it may do what it says....and it felt alright. But then i looked at the ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Potassium Acesulfame. No thanks, Wont be buying them again.

Purchased in January 2018 for $14.00.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality product, for a slightly higher price.

This is the only alternative to the Japanese Apagard Premio toothpaste with re-mineralising hydroxyapatite that's available in Australia, for almost half the price. It still costs more than your standard Colgate toothpaste, but you're paying for a better product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Merri

MerriVictoria

Happy Vegan Option

My dentist recommended I use a non vegan brand to strengthen my teeth. I tracked down this product and so far very happy with the alternative. I also appreciated the handy tips included in my order and the environmental friendly packaging- this was an added bonus.

Purchased in February 2020 at Australian Golf Online Online store.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementYes

Great taste and fast acting!

I’ve had Invisalign on my teeth for 2 years which has worn the enamel down and left my teeth dull, yellow and brittle.
I wanted a remineralising toothpaste to strengthen them and found Biomin. I’ve only been using it for 3 weeks and can already see a slight difference in their appearance.
I wish I had known about Biomin before i started my treatment so I could have avoided them getting like this but I’m hoping with continued use they will at least become strong again.
Will definitely be reordering!

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $21.45.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Recommended by my dentist

This toothpaste was recommended to me by my dentist as a means to help fight my susceptibility to cavities through altering my teeth's mineralisation. So far I have been new cavity free since starting to use it.

Purchased in March 2019.

Whitening ImprovementNo

Great product, I can see the difference

I have been using BioMinF for several months consistently, and on my last visit to the dentist I had no fillings/holes. I have not changed my oral hygiene practices or diet for the past few years, and on each dental visit I would have at least one cavity. The only significant difference is the use of BioMinF.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $11.95.

Find out how BioMinF compares to other Toothpastes

The ONLY Toothpaste I Use!!

Before and after pics below: I could NOT get rid of the stains on my teeth near my gum area. I attempted many different types of toothpaste as well as getting the teeth professionally cleaned. I started to refrain from smiling because they were stained so badly. Now my teeth are perfect! I dont use any other toothpaste!!

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Les S.BioMin

Hi Grace, Thank for the feedback and the pics. Fantastic news BioMin could help get rid of the stains. Thank you for making BioMin your go to product!

What about memelbourne

Freebie distorts honest reviews

How can the promise of a free tube paste result in honest and objective reviews. Would anyone give it a bad rap then ask for the free tube of paste. Teeth sensitivity increased. Paste is watery in texture during brushing and doesn't create a full month of cleaning solution. Titanium is a worry, any tell me if it's carceogenic. At 4x high St prices of similar am disappointed. I am very disappointed on how [name removed] offer the free tube as my purchase was based on product reviews, but I would suggest they are now distorted by a freebie

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
What about me

Name of company removed don't understand that. Biomin is a product name, I included the name of the company that produces the product, then it's removed

Jennifer H

Jennifer HSouth East Queensland, QLD

My daughters front teeth always had brown stains. We have noticed a big improvement.

We have not experienced any side effects from using this product and have used it for several month now. We did notice the brown stains coming back once we ran out and switched back to everyday supermarket toothpaste while waiting for our next shipment to arrive.

Purchased in May 2019 for $11.95.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Jane8

Jane8Victoria

Results after 1 week!

Started noticing results after 1 week, really great product. Having had braces, my 2 top front teeth had cracked enamel, after 1 week I have noticed the cracks starting to close up. Wow!

Purchased in July 2019 at LAZARK Medical for $20.76.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Alan

AlanMelbourne

Perfect balance of flavour and result. Easy to transfer from my old brand.

No side effects at all after some months of use. Has been an easy transfer from my previous main brand of toothpaste with good results. Had held off providing a review until I had tried it for some time and happy to reorder.

Purchased in September 2018.

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109