BioMinF

BioMinF (page 2 of 12)

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (141) · No (20)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (110) · No (48)
  • Taste

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic toothpaste

I do not have teeth sensitivity but have always had decay problems since childhood. After 4 root canals in 6 years I needed to strengthen my teeth. I have been using the toothpaste for 4 months and my teeth are stronger and the enamel has significantly improved.

Purchased in October 2020 for $12.50.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Excellent product!

Initially, this product is for my son while he has been in orthodontic treatment as a recommendation. Then I tried a few times and found that my teeth sensitivity reduced and start to be shine, smooth and whitening. Since then, we have been using this product happily.

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Holy grail toothpaste!

A friend told me about this toothpaste after hearing me complain of pain every time I ate sweets or chocolate! I had tried numerous other toothpastes targeted for sensitivity and none seemed to work. After ordering and trialling for about 4 weeks I noticed a considerable reduction in my sensitivity and am so relieved to finally have a solution to my annoying problem. Now I can eat as many sweets as I want :)

Purchased in November 2020 at Drugscreen for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementNo

Does what it says

I bought a tube of biomin F to test it out (the tube lasted for about 1.5 months) and have found my teeth to be less sensitive and stronger already. The main reason I bought it was to help re mineralise my teeth and in the 1.5 months I've noticed more opacity. Will definitely keep using biomin and see how it goes!

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

The toothpaste more dentists use

I am a dentist so I can't show you my face. But the fact I am writing this review may prompt you to ask, "what sort of toothpaste dentists use?" Okay, I'll show you. BioMinF. Preferred and used by three times as many dentists as any other brand of toothpaste. BioMinF. The toothpaste more dentists use.

Purchased in June 2019 for $11.95.

Highly recommend!!

This toothpaste is all you need to get perfect teeth, teeth sensitivity massively reduced after using it ,just follow all the instructions given on how to use it love it!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $64.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Quality vegan toothpaste

It tastes good and seems to work, but I haven't been using it for very long. It arrived quickly in the post.
It's not complex to use, given the extra complexity to how it is meant to work :)

Purchased in December 2020 at BioMin Toothpaste website for $12.50.

Helps with tooth sensitivity

I have used this toothpaste for about 6 weeks. It has made my teeth less sensitive. Before, when I would eat lemon, my teeth would hurt for days, especially after brushing. Since using, they either don’t hurt or it’s mild and only after the first brushing following eating lemon. This has been great!
I bought the toothpaste initially as I have enamel loss. According to the instructions, it takes a few months for the toothpaste to work on this so this is why I have given a 4 instead of a 5 because I have not seen this effect so far with the length of time I have been using it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

great toothpaste

This toothpase tastes great. I like that there seems to be legit science backing up the recipe they've used. The low-fluouride formula is clever. Really good that it re-mineralizes your teeth, so they should improve.

Cailan

CailanSouth East Queensland, QLD

BioMin has helped give me back my smile!

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Will be using this for life!

Love this toothpaste. After noticing my teeth were looking a translucent and still yellow after using whitening toothpaste following a long sting with 'natural' toothpaste, I found Biomin F and have been using for a month. Already I have had comments that my teeth look whiter and I have noticed they look less translucent and they feel more healthy! It feels good to know this toothpaste is relatively low in fluoride compared to other toothpastes yet works even better.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

anil1955

anil1955AU

Surprised with the fantastic results in few days!

I have cavities & root canal done twice. I was not able to eat solid food like indian roti paratha. Had to use semi liquid food. I tried many well known brand & different types of toothpastes. Came across this Biomin F on searching Google. Just as a trial ordered one tube. With in few days I found it is effective. Now I can eat solid food without pain. Thank you for making this good product. It works.

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for $21.45.

Radhika

RadhikaSydney, NSW

Love the product

This is the best toothpaste for sensitivity. As a clinician I love using this product and our patients can't get enough, they love the mild taste. We also use it as a desensitising agent for whitening as well as assisting in the process.

Purchased in December 2020 at Lazark for $8.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Les S.BioMin

Thank your Radhika, great to have a dental professional give this feedback locally.

J R.

J R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biomin working well

This product seems fine and is working well so far. Will continue to use it. I enjoy using it as it is smooth and feels good and the taste is not overbearing like other toothpastes.

Purchased in August 2020.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Great !

I've been using this toothpaste for 4 weeks now and have definitely noticed whiting of the teeth and sensitivity reduction. The toothpaste also has a nice taste. I bought the toothpaste mainly for its ability to remineralise and harden the enamel. The sensitivity reduction is a bonus.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

LizB

LizBGippsland, VIC

So Happy to Have Found This

I was so happy after doing some research on the net to find BioMin Remineralising Toothpaste. I had small niggles in two teeth and didn't relish the idea of having to spend more money at the dentist's. Now I've been using it twice a day for about a month and I'm glad to say the niggles have gone so I will continue to use it all the time. I am 80 years of age so if it can help my old teeth it can do anyone's.

Purchased in October 2019 at online from Lazark Medical for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

victoria121321

victoria121321South East Queensland, QLD

Only recently used this toothpaste

I have really bad problems with enamel loss on my teeth which was starting to becomr really noticeable. I researched and discovered this toothpaste so thought I’d give it a try. It really does seem to help remineralise my teeth and leave them feeling more fortified and whiter too. I recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.95.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Billie X.

Billie X.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good toothpaste, I’m using this for over a month now. Will keep use this

Get my tooth very clean and help with the sensitivity. I saw people shared their experience online of this toothpaste. So I brought it online. Now I can’t live without it.

Purchased in May 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jessegirl

JessegirlSouth Australia

I don’t use anything else!

My dentist, family & friends have commented on how white my teeth look. Nice minty flavour.
I’ve used many teeth whitening toothpastes but none work as good or as quickly as BioMin F. My teeth started looking whiter after using it for only a few days!
I order the bundle as it’s cheaper & lasts me longer.

Purchased in July 2018 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

I love this toothpaste! I never want to use anything else.

The only issue I have is that it's hard to order to the US!! I really think this toothpaste is protecting my damaged teeth and keeping them going for longer.

Purchased in March 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementNo

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109