BioMinF

BioMinF (page 3 of 12)

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (144) · No (20)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (113) · No (48)
  • Taste

LizB

LizBGippsland, VIC

So Happy to Have Found This

I was so happy after doing some research on the net to find BioMin Remineralising Toothpaste. I had small niggles in two teeth and didn't relish the idea of having to spend more money at the dentist's. Now I've been using it twice a day for about a month and I'm glad to say the niggles have gone so I will continue to use it all the time. I am 80 years of age so if it can help my old teeth it can do anyone's.

victoria121321

victoria121321South East Queensland, QLD

Only recently used this toothpaste

I have really bad problems with enamel loss on my teeth which was starting to becomr really noticeable. I researched and discovered this toothpaste so thought I’d give it a try. It really does seem to help remineralise my teeth and leave them feeling more fortified and whiter too. I recommend this product.

Billie X.

Billie X.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good toothpaste, I’m using this for over a month now. Will keep use this

Get my tooth very clean and help with the sensitivity. I saw people shared their experience online of this toothpaste. So I brought it online. Now I can’t live without it.

Jessegirl

JessegirlSouth Australia

I don’t use anything else!

My dentist, family & friends have commented on how white my teeth look. Nice minty flavour.
I’ve used many teeth whitening toothpastes but none work as good or as quickly as BioMin F. My teeth started looking whiter after using it for only a few days!
I order the bundle as it’s cheaper & lasts me longer.

I love this toothpaste! I never want to use anything else.

The only issue I have is that it's hard to order to the US!! I really think this toothpaste is protecting my damaged teeth and keeping them going for longer.

Coco Z.

Coco Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

feels good

I never try fluoride toothpaste, saw some good feedback online and ordered last week. The shipment is quick. Started using yesterday and already made me feel good, I can feel the breath getting fresher.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Excellent product for sensitive teeth

The best toothpaste I have used for sensitive teeth. Would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase. Was previously using tooth mousse, but have now been converted! Highly recommend this product

Working well so far!

I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I've already noticed a massive improvement in the sensitivity of my teeth! I'm excited to see the even better long term results come to fruition as I continue to use this toothpaste.

Best toothpaste ever!

For years I've been using toothpaste bought from supermarket and never got a satisfying result, but BioMinF made my teeth look and feel much better after a short period of time. It's worth every penny!

Geoff B

Geoff BSouth East Queensland, QLD

It does what it claims

I am 83 years old, with thin tooth enamel, and I have been getting pain while eating. I have found that biominf relieves this pain and has made eating more enjoyable.

Brad H.

Brad H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great loved and will buy again

no i did not have any side affects love there product and will buy again again and again one of the best items on the market love it yay yayy

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product

Easy ordering and fast delivery is a plus. This toothpaste does a better job than anything else I have tried. It is worth the extra money as its a treatment.

painter

painterNO

Good Toothpaste

Happy I will buy again, would like more flavors other than just mint, im still getting used to not rinsing, the tube of toothpaste could be bigger or even in a pump system.

Great for those with acid wear

Recommended by my dentist as a step up from the mousse and it really works as advertised. Tooth sensitivity issues both hot and cold are a thing of the past. Also works as a spot de-sensitizer treatment should any issues pop up. Just wish the tubes were larger for the same price ;)

Great results

I have been using BioMin F for over 18 months and my sensitivity has improved immensely far more than any other toothpastes I’ve used. It has a great taste and leaves my mouth so fresh.

NikiD

NikiDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great toothpaste

After some research, we tried Biomin F as our dentist stated my daughter had weakened enamel and early cavities. After using it, our teeth feel stronger, so much smoother, and super clean. The tubes last for ages, and we have definitely missed it while it has been out of stock. Can't wait to get more.

Les S.BioMin

Fantastic news we can help your daughter with BioMin F. Regrettably industrial action at Sydney wharves has caused us to stock out. We have tripled our inventories to ensure it does not happen again. (fingers crossed)

rhyyys

rhyyysGymea Bay

Seems to be working

Bought this to replenish my teeth after whitening.
Does make my teeth feel stronger, could be placebo though.
I wish it was cheaper.
Will wait a few months and see how my teeth feel

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I refer this product to all of my friends!

I had been using alternate brands of whitening toothpaste for years, and over time found my teeth becoming increasingly sensitive. Since using this product the sensitivity has stopped and my teeth are looking great!

So happy with this product and fast delivery. I’m a long time customer :)

Amazing Toothpaste!

What a game changer!

After using this toothpaste for several months, there is no way I'm going back to everyday supermarket toothpaste. I have noticed significant improvement not only in reducing my tooth sensitivity, but also in discoloration and staining. No other toothpaste that I've used has delivered these sort of results in this amount of time.

Definitely going to order more!

Jayne L.

Jayne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Saved my teeth

I woke up on Christmas morning with a severe toothache. Did lots of research on the web to find an answer as my dentist was shut for the holidays. I found BioMin and ordered some. It has really worked as my teeth are no longer sensitive.

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109