BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Taste

Not buying anymore

Fell for the hype. Sure it may do what it says....and it felt alright. But then i looked at the ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Potassium Acesulfame. No thanks, Wont be buying them again.

Purchased in January 2018 for $14.00.

Taste

What about memelbourne

Freebie distorts honest reviews

How can the promise of a free tube paste result in honest and objective reviews. Would anyone give it a bad rap then ask for the free tube of paste. Teeth sensitivity increased. Paste is watery in texture during brushing and doesn't create a full month of cleaning solution. Titanium is a worry, any tell me if it's carceogenic. At 4x high St prices of similar am disappointed. I am very disappointed on how [name removed] offer the free tube as my purchase was based on product reviews, but I would suggest they are now distorted by a freebie

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo
What about me

Name of company removed don't understand that. Biomin is a product name, I included the name of the company that produces the product, then it's removed

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109